• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Malaysians also celebrated Schooling's win

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just need my...be brave and admit that. Why are you jealous of a 18-years old boy?

My actions speak louder than words. The fact that I opened a thread some time ago to cheer him already proved I am not jealous of him in anyway. Just not worshiping him. Whereas your actions of judging him better man than others simply becos he is Olympic champion with good PR and EQ confirmed you are at best a teenager worshiping an Olympic winner or more likely a gold digger attracted by his million win. No need to deny lah if he is nobody you will say he is better man than others?

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Queen! You and King Leong totally see eye to eye in logic!

My actions speak louder than words. The fact that I opened a thread some time ago to cheer him already proved I am not jealous of him in anyway. Just not worshiping him. Whereas your actions of judging him better man than others simply becos he is Olympic champion with good PR and EQ confirmed you are at best a teenager worshiping an Olympic winner or more likely a gold digger attracted by his million win. No need to deny lah if he is nobody you will say he is better man than others?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Queen! You and King Leong totally see eye to eye in logic!

Hello I only say I am the Queenie here, doesn't mean there should be a King. That's how you mudlander dogs always go slandering others by being assumptious.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
a bitch will give you hugs, kisses...and pleasure
a siao charbo will swear, pui.... and give you night mares....

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello I only say I am the Queenie here, doesn't mean there should be a King. That's how you mudlander dogs always go slandering others by being assumptious.
hello fatfugs, many will agree that you're the queen of clit-heads - and don't be pretentious as there's also a king, your opposite number of a kockhead, korekt :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello fatfugs, many will agree that you're the queen of clit-heads - and don't be pretentious as there's also a king, your opposite number of a kockhead, korekt :confused:

A king here must be a winner against leongsam, you all loser PLP of leongsam can all fuck off and not qualified to be King, nothing pretentious about it. On the other hand your wife with gigantic clitoris after serving 10000 MALAYSIAN INDIANS certainly make you a eat soft rice. Don't be pretentious shout it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
a bitch will give you hugs, kisses...and pleasure
a siao charbo will swear, pui.... and give you night mares....

So is your mother sinkie bitch or mudlander bitch? Probably mudlander bitch since you keep on attacking me when I did nothing to you.