• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Malaysians also celebrated Schooling's win

Sainttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
APS is what look? Chink look?
Fuck you la. Local Chink melayu Indian and Eurasian are the main races of sinkieland.
Majority chink then all sinkies must have chink look?
He is 3rd generation sinkie all born and breed here......you check your ancestors see your sinkie pedigree can fight with his or not first before you come here kpkb.

Your name here also dont look or sound Singaporean - sound more like vietnamese; choosing you to represent Singapore would be a public failure.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is the malaysian aunt celebrating her nephew's win on a personal level, there is nothing wrong abt it. But if the whole Malaysia also want to join in the party, then that is totally shameless.

Actually, I doubt any true blue Singaporeans would feel proud of his olympic win because his name and look doesnt really represent Singapore. I mean no matter what angle I look at, he just dont have the look of a Singaporean, unlike Ang Peng Siong.

I wonder how Malaysians would like to celebrate if JS beat his Malaysian's competitor at the SEA Games in Kuala Lumpur next year.

Agree with Narong. Schooling a typical ACS boy. That what all sinkie should aspire to be. Not ABTM those kinds of chinky samseng kia you would call sinkie lah please. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 cuntries celebrate coincidentally. sinkapore, mudlaysia, and the wannabe secession state of texas. truly an international sensation. congrats!

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like China Sun Yang but Schooling's EQ and PR skills super impressive for a 18 years old. His first big win and he handled it so well! A better man than alot of older folks. Love to see the day when ACS rise above RI or ACJC above RJC.

Agree with Narong. Schooling a typical ACS boy. That what all sinkie should aspire to be. Not ABTM those kinds of chinky samseng kia you would call sinkie lah please. :rolleyes:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
my heartest congrats to joe & family and their MC relatives on his remarkable feat ...
am pretty sure all sinkies and many m&d landers will be proud of you

dun let the siao charbo spoil your day

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my heartest congrats to joe & family and their MC relatives on his remarkable feat ...
am pretty sure all sinkies and many m&d landers will be proud of you

dun let the siao charbo spoil your day

I am beginning to think you are mudlander dog not sinkie traitor dog. Open your foul mouth only suka suka slander others with lies with no regard to truth. FYI I supported Schooling way before his Olympic win, even creating one thread on him. Unlike hypocrites who did not cheer him prior to winning or like you using him to slander others in the name of congratulations. Typical mudlander dog style to make use of anybody and anything, dead or alive, to attack others you dislike.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like China Sun Yang but Schooling's EQ and PR skills super impressive for a 18 years old. His first big win and he handled it so well! A better man than alot of older folks. Love to see the day when ACS rise above RI or ACJC above RJC.

Good EQ and PR are all you need to judge a person a better man than others. Certainly judging a book by its cover. Of course I am not saying Schooling is not good in any way. But to say that he is better man than others simply becos of that plus his winning of Olympic shows how shallow you are.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good EQ and PR are all you need to judge a person a better man than others. Certainly judging a book by its cover. Of course I am not saying Schooling is not good in any way. But to say that he is better man than others simply becos of that plus his winning of Olympic shows how shallow you are.

You need help, go see tanwahtiu.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha aiya sinkie matlaysian all same big family lah. Hahaha. Why nitpick here and there? :cool:

I second that! Malaysians are in a special category altogether since the longest time! We have deep family and cultural ties dating back to pre-independence days. That's a reality that is never going to change. F the politicians from both sides of the Causeway if you like but the people are basically innocent parties.:wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I second that! Malaysians are in a special category altogether since the longest time! We have deep family and cultural ties dating back to pre-independence days. That's a reality that is never going to change. F the politicians from both sides of the Causeway if you like but the people are basically innocent parties.:wink:

If the govts on both sides weren't so fucked up we the citizens of both countries would have had better relationship and freer borders like between Australia and New Zealand or even USA and Canada.
As a sinkie chink....other than my fellow sinkies I find I've more in common with Malaysians then tiongs.....or even hongkies whom I share the same dialect with.....and I've got relatives in both Prc and hk. So that is saying a lot about how similar sinkies and mudlanders are.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the govts on both sides weren't so fucked up we the citizens of both countries would have had better relationship and freer borders like between Australia and New Zealand or even USA and Canada.
As a sinkie chink....other than my fellow sinkies I find I've more in common with Malaysians then tiongs.....or even hongkies whom I share the same dialect with.....and I've got relatives in both Prc and hk. So that is saying a lot about how similar sinkies and mudlanders are.

I will be cheering for Lee Chong Wei for his badminton quest. Middle finger to tiongs.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just need my...be brave and admit that. Why are you jealous of a 18-years old boy?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hes being sarcastic and u guys are agreeing with him like idiots.mojito is to malaysians what KKK is to blacks......the only people that get along with malaysian chinks are the stupid sinkie bengs in sg and i can guarantee u,mojito is the last thing on this forum or earth closest to a beng.WHITE POWER!!!!!

sonofabitch,absolutely cant stand these malaysian sonofabitchs,im acquainted with a few,some in the factory where i used to work,some as hairdressers,barbers,cant speak a lick of english yet are smug and haughty as hell,both the males and females.like theirs is the only culture that exist,like its a insult for them to serve u,even though now im in no position to judge anybody,but years ago i would probably slap the shit out of these bastards.fucking barbarians,they cant leave their comfort zone but they expect u to accomodate them in mandarin.sinkies may feel weak and inferior thats only because we are outnumber by barbarians on all sides,be it pinoys,shitskins,prcs,mudlanders etc etc.remember theres nearly 2 million fts here and they are all participating in the workforce while half of the sinkie population are either too young or old.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you are wise to see the truth about them at a young age. Smug and haughty as hell and barbarians who expect you to accommodate them in every way are indeed the perfect description of them. Only sinkies living in the past think they are one big family. In reality we are nothing but foreigners to them.

hes being sarcastic and u guys are agreeing with him like idiots.mojito is to malaysians what KKK is to blacks......the only people that get along with malaysian chinks are the stupid sinkie bengs in sg and i can guarantee u,mojito is the last thing on this forum or earth closest to a beng.WHITE POWER!!!!!

sonofabitch,absolutely cant stand these malaysian sonofabitchs,im acquainted with a few,some in the factory where i used to work,some as hairdressers,barbers,cant speak a lick of english yet are smug and haughty as hell,both the males and females.like theirs is the only culture that exist,like its a insult for them to serve u,even though now im in no position to judge anybody,but years ago i would probably slap the shit out of these bastards.fucking barbarians,they cant leave their comfort zone but they expect u to accomodate them in mandarin.sinkies may feel weak and inferior thats only because we are outnumber by barbarians on all sides,be it pinoys,shitskins,prcs,mudlanders etc etc.remember theres nearly 2 million fts here and they are all participating in the workforce while half of the sinkie population are either too young or old.