• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian robber dies after scuffle with Singaporean NSman

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. He did us proud.
If every sinkie fights back...these crooks will be afraid or they will think twice before attacking any sinkies....not to mention sinkies are military trained...they fear us more than we fear them....but sadly its the opposite.....sinkies are better in typing and complaining....

jw5

Loyal
Agree. He did us proud.

Scroobal, your children wil be involved in a scuffle with armed robbers.
But in their case, it will be your children who die and the robbers who suffer stab wounds.
Use your fucking establishment brain and think before you agree to such actions.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think this sinkie is pure lucky, if he had met some tough nut robber, i bet wanbao will published another heading "another sinkie got murdered for money in jiuhu." ahaha...

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think this sinkie is pure lucky, if he had met some tough nut robber, i bet wanbao will published another heading "another sinkie got murdered for money in jiuhu." ahaha...

lianbeng agrees that muddy never pointed a gun or parang just a knife. :biggrin:

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard in jiuhu, a lot of crimes are committed by those illegal immigrants from indonesia. besides, malaysia is also quite a rich country.

This stupid reason is always used but for most cases i know, the crimes are committed by born and bred jiuhukia.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
the stupid reason is stupid cos' malaysia allows stupidity but not s'pore. btw, are you saying malaysia is a stupid country, you should open your eyes. i know of very smart pple from malaysia definitely smarter than you.

This stupid reason is always used but for most cases i know, the crimes are committed by born and bred jiuhukia.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just great, the name printed in full. Now the dead robber friends will know how to avenge his death.

If you are attacked by a knife wielding robber, the only thing you should focus on is to counter strike with all that you have, kill the person if needed.
Revenge by the robber should be the last thing on your mind cos' this logic tells me you will always drop your pants and let robbers take whatever they want.
When enough of these robbers die or gets injured, the non-professionals might give up that "profession" and decide to sell durians instead.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the stupid reason is stupid cos' malaysia allows stupidity but not s'pore. btw, are you saying malaysia is a stupid country, you should open your eyes. i know of very smart pple from malaysia definitely smarter than you.

lianbeng understands that all these crimes are possible bcoz of white-n-black mixture! 黑白两道勾结!:biggrin: those criminals after robbing someone hide inside polis stesen to lim kopi (literally) n sio hoon kee with those polis.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok so this sinkie is a marked man in m&d land ....江湖追杀令 is out for his dick

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

The use of "stupid" was not directed at you. Malaysians like to attribute robbers to illegal Indonesians etc but I have lived there for many years and I know many are locals, Chinese... not surprised if they are in cohort with the robbers.