• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia Politics - the takeaway

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia should be dominated by Chinese and Chinese politician in order to be successful and stable and may become wealthy like Singapore. Unfortunately, it is the malay world with all sort of craps happening in their politics. I am not being racist, just a frank opinion which a malay friend of mine shared similar sentiment. He and another Indian colleagues told me that when Chinese populations increased in certain countries, you are guranteed those country will succeed and prosper. I felt sad for Malaysian Chinese who entrusted so much trust to Mad Hatter and their opposition, only to come to the current dilemma Malaysian faced today, and I don't mean UMNO is good either. My heart reached out to the Northern people.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many chinese also no good. Bad uncouth behaviour.
To the malays, having factories and malls does not translate to progress.
They are comfortable livingn in a kampung environment.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
NOt many minahs got pink nipples and pussy. Plus their clits are severed causing lovemaking to be a chore instead of pleasurable. Are you sure?
I would choose a minah anytime, even with damaged clit, over my old wrinkled wives with sagging tits.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too many chinese also no good. Bad uncouth behaviour.
To the malays, having factories and malls does not translate to progress.
They are comfortable livingn in a kampung environment.
and Procreate like nobody business and then asked for welfare to help raise up their kids? Food for thought.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NOt many minahs got pink nipples and pussy. Plus their clits are severed causing lovemaking to be a chore instead of pleasurable. Are you sure?

U think many Chinese got pink nipples and pussies meh? Severed clit.. well, there is always anal.... :cool: