• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese kena beaten by malays in JB

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those criminal bully dogs that gang up to bully me deserve it when others gang up on them. It’s called 活该!
They think they very smart gang up to bully the weak - ME - while they act poor thing cry other race gang up to bully them. Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They think they very smart gang up to bully the weak - ME - while they act poor thing cry other race gang up to bully them. Knnbccb
All hooligan criminal dogs that think they are very smart hiding in rat hole abusing me deserve to be beaten up by others ganging up to bully them. It’s only right and called karma.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had the chinese been united and come together instead of chasing after monies, things would have different in mudland.
Instead the mudland chinese just want to concentrate on making money and let other people do the dirty work of defending or fighting .
So the malays who liked to be soldiers and police anyway, seized military/police control and with it political control .
It is still happening today as mudland chinese will rather migrate to America/ Australia/ Singapore/ UK rather than stand up and fight .
Those unwilling or unable to migrate become rabid pro CCP supporters hoping China will come and rescue them.
The chinese in a neighbouring country are no different as they let foreigners be imported by millions and trample over them

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had the chinese been united and come together instead of chasing after monies, things would have different in mudland.
Instead the mudland chinese just want to concentrate on making money and let other people do the dirty work of defending or fighting .
So the malays who liked to be soldiers and police anyway, seized military/police control and with it political control .
It is still happening today as mudland chinese will rather migrate to America/ Australia/ Singapore/ UK rather than stand up and fight .
Those unwilling or unable to migrate become rabid pro CCP supporters hoping China will come and rescue them.
The chinese in a neighbouring country are no different as they let foreigners be imported by millions and trample over them
Precisely the majority don’t want to lift a finger to help others in need. So proud to bully the weak and act poor thing cry others bully them .Only silly Hokkien heroes stick out our head to help others in need be it against Qing, Japanese WW2 or fight foreigners to hire sinkies or whatever and then not just got no gratitude but get betrayed by people that you helped and when become targeted, you are on your own and get trampled.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely the majority don’t want to lift a finger to help others in need. So proud to bully the weak and act poor thing cry others bully them .Only silly Hokkien heroes stick out our head to help others in need be it against Qing, Japanese WW2 or fight foreigners to hire sinkies or whatever and then not just got no gratitude but get betrayed by people that you helped and when become targeted, you are on your own and get trampled.
See proud dog @SBFNews aka @nightsafari for best example of how proud Malaysian Chinese are to persecute Chinese and then act poor thing cry other race bully them. I am a virgin kena painted and persecuted as geylang chicken by such proud Malaysian Chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely only care about making money, don’t want to lift a finger to fight, want to count on others to fight for them. See hongkies want to count on Angmoh also exactly the same.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely only care about making money, don’t want to lift a finger to fight, want to count on others to fight for them. See hongkies want to count on Angmoh also exactly the same.
Character determine the fate. So disunited, so selfish, so traitorous , proud to bully so called own race people that are weak - see what happened and happening to me for best proof - no wonder other race gang up to bully song song lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Character determine the fate. So disunited, so selfish, so traitorous , proud to bully so called own race people that are weak - see what happened and happening to me for best proof - no wonder other race gang up to bully song song lah.
Very suay to be the exception indeed.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
20220521_192051.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just selfish won’t lift a finger to help against injustice but proudly join foreigners to do criminal injustice to trample me. Best examples here @rotiprata mark Andrew yeo and @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek.
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png