• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay engineer works in australia due to racial discrimination in singapore

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uh the funny thing is aussie also look like a foreign land.thanks to the number of chinks and shitskins running around.the worst kinds of immigrants ever.even though im a foreigner in australia makes me sick how countries cultures have been destroyed by globalisation and these 3 groups of people tiongs,shitskins and eastern european trash.

Yes. Though Aussie is a foreign land but the country...i mean real country..is big. Call me selfish. Is not that they invited us. But we chose to migrate there. So we cant really complain much. But unlike sinkieland. I dont really welcome those foreigners...who come here and take away away my ricebowl. They came here insearch of jobs and expect us to speak their language? My relatives now speak fluent English. That should be the way. U migrate to ur host country. U should learn to write and speak the host language.

Being big, u can move to anywhere be it Perth, Sydney, NSW, etc. I doubt the percentage of foreign immigrants at Aussie beat those here. And in sinkieland where can u move if u feel u are being squeeze? Pulau Ubin?:biggrin:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My now Aussie friends & relatives used to visit Spore regularly. Unfortunately they now have fewer reasons to return. Can't really blame them. Not only is it now more expensive to visit, there are also fewer ties left as the PAP demolishes Spore.

My relatives came here to visit us during Hari Raya. Not sight seeing sinkieland. Nothing much left to admire/appreciate in sinkieland anyway. Like u said old building been demolished. Everything is man made. Unlike Aussie land.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore does not practice discrimination, only in SBF we do that
I fully agree with you. A no name low balls bastard just continuously infracted me 7 times costing me 194 points last night. It doesn't matter much to me since the points cannot be exchanged for NTUC vouchers anyway. But I would like to wish that bastard and all members of his family, a horrible, slow and painful cancerous death for the year 2015. At least if you dare to infract, have the guts to leave your nick also, bastard. Don't be a "kuniang" and hide in your mother's cancerous chao pussy.

Hey, I've just realized that I've already started my cursing for the New Year. :oIo: In God We Trust. In the meantime, I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy the wonderful PAP strategies to continue screwing the Sinkies into the New Year.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I fully agree with you. A no name low balls bastard just continuously infracted me 7 times costing me 194 points last night. It doesn't matter much to me since the points cannot be exchanged for NTUC vouchers anyway. But I would like to wish that bastard and all members of his family, a horrible, slow and painful cancerous death for the year 2015. At least if you dare to infract, have the guts to leave your nick also, bastard. Don't be a "kuniang" and hide in your mother's cancerous chao pussy.

Hey, I've just realized that I've already started my cursing for the New Year. :oIo: In God We Trust.

Lots of people zapped me too, for stating the hard truths that they can't accept. You don't see me cursing them. Obviously the forum points here mean a lot to you. It is sad when a person' self esteem is tied to some internet virtual scoring system.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of people zapped me too, for stating the hard truths that they can't accept. You don't see me cursing them. Obviously the forum points here mean a lot to you. It is sad when a person' self esteem is tied to some internet virtual scoring system.
No, no, no. Don't get me wrong. It's not the points that matter, but at least have the guts to identify yourself when you are infracting the other forumers. I have never infracted anyone before in this forum and even if I would do so in the future, I will graciously leave my nick and not be a no name bastard/coward.

By the way, some kind souls had just upped my points now. I would like to thank him/her for that.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My relatives came here to visit us during Hari Raya. Not sight seeing sinkieland. Nothing much left to admire/appreciate in sinkieland anyway. Like u said old building been demolished. Everything is man made. Unlike Aussie land.

Other than visiting relatives there is the food of course.
If you had asked a student studying abroad what they miss about Spore. Many would have said the food:smile:

Over the years have seen the food quality in Spore go downhill. So I doubt many Sporeans or ex-Sporeans would miss Spore now

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

and you deserve it to say the least... while till you go under the wheels of the lorry curse.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
why the hooha ..a Mat goes to work in Australia and you guys got so much to say
there are so many Chinese that not only worked there but migrated and set up families
and most of them becos they cannot tahan Singapore way of life
why no comments

what the heck !!