• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay boy eat chinese food. So how madame harimau?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya.... i'll pop by once in a while, nostalgia. But my wife absolutely hate this she said they 'pour' all the gravy till like lao sai....... disgusting lol....

There used to be also a Chinese style mutton soup stall & poh pia spring roll stall at the opposite coffee shop as well. Now slightly down the road there's this Putien Restaurant not bad too.

127 Kitchener Road, Putien Restaurant - 1 Michelin Star, Singapore
1639003294404.png

1639003354129.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curry is not chinese food you sillies!
Chinese onky use herbs. That's why their food taste like medicine.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds who eat pork are far more likely to do better in life and are much less likely to become terrorists.
I beg to differ ... a m&d will always be a m&d just like a leopard who never changes its spot.

There are always smart and really stupid among a population. What really counts is its average intelligence. There is no low IQ countries that is advance.

Race and IQ
IQ Map-2.png

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
berryfloat

berryfloat

3 months ago
hi noor, is the curry rice halal?

Hide 7 replies

Azlin Juma'at

Azlin Juma'at

3 months ago
I don't think so. I think I saw pork roll on d wall menu.

toxifyxo

toxifyxo

3 months ago
its not halal. they sell pork cutlet

Muhd Azri

Muhd Azri

3 months ago
even shaitan is confused

Lee YH

Lee YH

3 months ago
Haram

muhammad suffian

muhammad suffian

3 months ago
emoji_u1f440.png

Md Farid Koh

Md Farid Koh

3 months ago
Harambae

Rosalind

Rosalind

3 months ago
Ha.. Was about to ask the same question..
emoji_u1f60e.png

Sarina

Sarina

2 months ago
He's being good with the environment but not to his religion.

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

3 months ago (edited)
WHAT IS NOR THINKING ACTUALLY ?!?!

Karen

Karen

3 months ago
then u be wondering why a Malay can eat it haha probably not muslim I guess

Muhammad Razali Hashim

Muhammad Razali Hashim

3 months ago
Haram

Ranger629

Ranger629

3 months ago
It's the 21st century, not everyone is still living in the stone age mentality. Just like almost all Christians who preach the bibles and there are still people participating with premarital sex. Also, not every Malay in Singapore still practice and follow the Islamic law. This is also why I have so some Malay friends who refuses to be associated with being a Muslim, because of how judgemental everyone are within the religion.