• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

major accident at bedok reservoir area 2 hrs ago

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fRUuq.jpg

https://twitter.com/#!/SpartaKXW

Dickson koh ‏<s>@</s>SpartaKXW <s>@</s>Elenachuua He was crossing the road then a bike hit him but he was still okay until the cab ran over him. not too sure about the situation

View conversation

<small class="time"> 36m </small> Dickson koh ‏<s>@</s>SpartaKXW
<s>@</s>Elenachuua I was in a cab and th uncle told me the guy was hit by the bike and the only thing I see is the guy getting ran over by the taxi

View conversation

<small class="time"> 41m </small> Dickson koh ‏<s>@</s>SpartaKXW
Omg and that guy that got run over by the taxi, his skull crash.....

Expand

<small class="time"> 44m </small> Dickson koh ‏<s>@</s>SpartaKXW
Many taxi drivers are going to lose their job soon ! Plenty of taxi accidents these few days~

Expand

<small class="time"> 1h </small> Officiallutefield ♔ ‏<s>@</s>Lutefield
Bedok Reservoir Accident , the guy is dead , rest in peace .
Retweeted by Dickson koh

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy got knocked by a motorcyclist but didn't die but too bad that cab came along and crushed his skull flat. Took place right in front of a block of flats over there too so that many ppl witnessed it.

beetoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twitter from one girl that saw the accident and took a picture.

Take note it's a gal and not bad looking but probably around 16-17 so she's jail bait but fapping material for the lao uncles here

https://twitter.com/#!/Elenachuua

Reading from this tweet, the guy was still alive after being run over and stuck under the cab. But when the scdf came, tried to lift the cab, and accidentally dropped the cab back on him, he died.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reading from this tweet, the guy was still alive after being run over and stuck under the cab. But when the scdf came, tried to lift the cab, and accidentally dropped the cab back on him, he died.

Singaporeans :rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nabez, not funny hor :mad:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A few months stay in a Spore hospital is very, very costly. People who say it's better to die rather than to be sick in Spore aren't joking.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Twitter from one girl that saw the accident and took a picture.

Take note it's a gal and not bad looking but probably around 16-17 so she's jail bait but fapping material for the lao uncles

why are you following an underage girls twitter ?:eek: