• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bedok Reservoir Oppie Caught Growing Cannabis Plants At Home And Importing Sweets Laced With Drugs! Guess Race!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
you dun have to plant it in my home , i can plant it myself. Why dun you plant it in your own home? you no balls for it, you do not have the balls to even defend what nature is aligned to do and give up your spine from the manipulation of the govt to impress on you the weird logic of theirs and denied the world to see and use the real value of cannabis? if cannabis is so dangerous, why Thailand and other countries allow people to use it? It means the logic is weird that cannabis is harmful and illegal.

Do you defend nature's logic or cowed down to the govt's threats?
I respect the laws of the country where I reside. Believe you me, I have the balls to do a lot of things (you can try me). Just not dumb enough to do what is blatantly against the law.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respect the laws of the country where I reside. Believe you me, I have the balls to do a lot of things (you can try me). Just not dumb enough to do what is blatantly against the law.
When u vaccinated urself, pls don't tell others u have the balls to do many things. It's hardly convincing. If u really got any balls, u will go pout the way being an unvaxxed for the first 2byears of lockdowns and restrictions for the unvaxxed.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When u vaccinated urself, pls don't tell others u have the balls to do many things. It's hardly convincing. If u really got any balls, u will go pout the way being an unvaxxed for the first 2byears of lockdowns and restrictions for the unvaxxed.
gosh you're too stupid to communicate with. Skipping from one topic to another, dodging the topic, trolling others to just arouse yourself. Now go lie down on your med bed and jerk yourself off, you homo dumbfuck kid.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can grow ketum ( kratom) plant? Bumis including those in sabah and sarawak drink the juice made from its leaves for medicinal purpose but now its prohibited and classed as other drugs in jiu hu. But it could be legal in sinkie.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
gosh you're too stupid to communicate with. Skipping from one topic to another, dodging the topic, trolling others to just arouse yourself. Now go lie down on your med bed and jerk yourself off, you homo dumbfuck kid.
correct mah. you say you got balls to do many things. The stuffs that you post to me is, you don't have to balls to grow cannabis in your own home but wanna come to my home to plant it, so i say no need, i can plant it myself in my own home, because i have the balls to do it.

And since you reinforce your statement of saying having balls to do many things ( when you say you do many other things, you already sway from the cannabis topic, i just reciprocate it.), i pluck out a good example from you that you actually got no balls at all and dumb enough to vaccinate yourself because you like malls and restaurants so much since govt dun want you to enter it if you are unvaxxed.