• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bedok Reservoir Oppie Caught Growing Cannabis Plants At Home And Importing Sweets Laced With Drugs! Guess Race!

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
2gqCQ0J.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is nothing wrong or harmful with cannabis plants and growing them. This plant has produce great healing and psychic properties if you take them. The cabal do not want human beings to have such abilities and thus be awakened and know the real realities we are in and not forgeting the tremendous healing capabilities of cannabis plant . The cabal prompt and manipulate the govt to ban such plants and usage of them.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is nothing wrong or harmful with cannabis plants and growing them. This plant has produce great healing and psychic properties if you take them. The cabal do not want human beings to have such abilities and thus be awakened and know the real realities we are in and not forgeting the tremendous healing capabilities of cannabis plant . The cabal prompt and manipulate the govt to ban such plants and usage of them.
You are Anti-Vaccine and yet believe in Cannabis's healing and 'psychic' properties? :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
yuchdrugcollage1812.jpg

SINGAPORE – A Singaporean man has been sentenced to jail and caning for importing cannabis-laced gummies and candies in the Republic’s first conviction involving the importation of cannabis edibles.

Muhammad Dzulhilmi Salimi, 32, pleaded guilty on Dec 18 to one charge of importing a controlled drug, one charge of consuming drugs and another charge of possessing utensils intended for drug consumption.

He also grew three cannabis plants in his Housing Board flat in Bedok Reservoir Road, a charge that was taken into consideration for sentencing.

Dzulhilmi was sentenced to five years and four months’ jail, and given five strokes of the cane.

The court heard that Dzulhilmi bought the cannabis edibles by liaising with someone he knew only as “Nabil” via the mobile application Telegram.

Nabil lived in the United Kingdom and sold cannabis and sweets containing tetrahydrocannabinol, a substance found in cannabis.

Some time before Oct 19, 2022, Dzulhilmi ordered 20 packets of sweets from Nabil and paid him £200 (S$337) in Bitcoin through a friend. Dzulhilmi told Nabil to keep one packet for himself and to repack the remaining 19 packets of sweets so they look less suspicious, before shipping them to Singapore.

However, Nabil told him the packets looked fine and there was no need to repack them. He then shipped a parcel containing the 19 packets to the residence of the accused by registered mail.

Meanwhile, Dzulhilmi arranged to sell four packets of the sweets to his friends – three to “Ja”, and one to “Kasman” – for $180 in total.

The parcel was intercepted by an Immigration and Checkpoints Authority officer at a SingPost Centre in Eunos on Oct 19, 2022, before it could be delivered to Dzulhilmi’s residence.

The officer had spotted anomalies in the parcel’s X-ray images. After further screening, the parcel was seized and handed to the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB).

Photos provided by CNB showed the sweet packets’ bright and colourful packaging, with some resembling well-known candy brands. The cannabis edibles came in various colours and looked like innocuous gummies and candies.

Packets20of20Cannabis20edibles_3.JPG

Packets20of20Cannabis20edibles2028229_3.JPG

On the same day, CNB officers arrested Dzulhilmi at his residence. The officers found cannabis plants, loose cannabis and a drug utensil in his room.

Dzulhilmi admitted he had consumed cannabis that day. His subsequent urine test also contained traces of the drug.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Eugene Lau asked for five to six years’ imprisonment and five to six strokes of the cane for the drug importation offence.

The prosecutor said an uplift from the mandatory minimum sentence of five years’ jail was warranted, as Dzulhilmi did not purely import the drugs for his own consumption but had also arranged to sell them to his friends.

Defence lawyer Ramesh Tiwary said in mitigation this was Dzulhilmi’s first offence. The lawyer also noted that his client had cooperated fully during investigations and had pleaded guilty at the earliest opportunity.

In response to the case, a CNB spokesperson reminded the public that consuming or importing any controlled drug, including cannabis products or edibles, is illegal in Singapore.

Even when overseas, any Singapore citizen or permanent resident found to have consumed controlled drugs will be liable for a drug consumption offence, said the spokesperson.

In a previous reply to The Straits Times after Thailand legalised cannabis in June 2022, CNB said scientific evidence has shown that cannabis is addictive and harmful, citing world bodies like the International Narcotics Control Board and studies that highlight the adverse effects of long-term cannabis use, such as increased risk of developing psychotic symptoms or schizophrenia.

Addressing the rise of cannabis edibles, like candies and cakes, in other countries, CNB had said these are “irresponsibly marketed as harmless consumables”.

“The innocuous appearance of these products may entice unsuspecting youth to consume them, get intoxicated and risk overdosing,” it said.

A New York Times article in January 2023 noted that the accidental consumption of cannabis edibles among children under the age of six had surged in recent years in the United States, according to a published study.

The most frequent health outcome children experienced was central nervous system depression. Symptoms include drowsiness, lowered blood pressure and slurred speech, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...rst-conviction-for-importing-cannabis-edibles
What a dumbfuck müd. He obviously does not know that it takes intelligence to be a successful criminal. He thought he can suka suka just order from overseas and have the merchandise delivered to his front door. *tsk tsk* When a person is dumb, better just stick with food delivery.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a dumbfuck müd. He obviously does not know that it takes intelligence to be a successful criminal. He thought he can suka suka just order from overseas and have the merchandise delivered to his front door. *tsk tsk* When a person is dumb, better just stick with food delivery.
growing a plant is not criminal.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
growing a cannabis plant is. Else, my entire garden and those of my buddies will look like this.

outdoor-marijuana-crop.jpg
Growing a plant is an alignment to nature and that is not illegal in nature sense. Brainwashed, deluded, manipulated human beings will view such alignment with nature as illegal because the same brainwashed govt says so.

Getting vaccinated is illegal in nature's sense but ur deluded govt force u into it and the same deluded pple will queue up to jab themselves.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Growing a plant is an alignment to nature and that is not illegal in nature sense. Brainwashed, deluded, manipulated human beings will view such alignment with nature as illegal because the same brainwashed govt says so.

Getting vaccinated is illegal in nature's sense but ur deluded govt force u into it and the same deluded pple will queue up to jab themselves.
OK bro, I understand. I want to align and be one with nature, be one with the universe. I must learn from you. Can I plant some cannabis herbs at your home please?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK bro, I understand. I want to align and be one with nature, be one with the universe. I must learn from you. Can I plant some cannabis herbs at your home please?
you dun have to plant it in my home , i can plant it myself. Why dun you plant it in your own home? you no balls for it, you do not have the balls to even defend what nature is aligned to do and give up your spine from the manipulation of the govt to impress on you the weird logic of theirs and denied the world to see and use the real value of cannabis? if cannabis is so dangerous, why Thailand and other countries allow people to use it? It means the logic is weird that cannabis is harmful and illegal.

Do you defend nature's logic or cowed down to the govt's threats?