• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mahathir's favourite foreign country happens to be my beloved Japan! haha

Is Japan also your favourite foreign country?

• No, simply because I am VERY ANTI-Japan!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/You're My Only Shinin' Star
wikipedia.org/wiki/You're My Only Shinin' Star
released as a single (which topped the weekly charts in Japan) in early 1988 by:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/中山 美穂
wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakayama Miho
but it was first released in mid-1986 as the final track on her studio album:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUMMER BREEZE
when she was only sixteen years old!
bow-gif.40441

youtube.com/watch?v=NL06tHeT6OU

love-gif.40589

youtube.com/watch?v=8SOkb2GaDlo

love-gif.40589

youtube.com/watch?v=mqe5DGlvKO0

love-gif.40589

youtube.com/watch?v=h4fONDZWdvY

love-gif.40589

youtube.com/watch?v=Y67emzZ_xEk

love-gif.40589

music_hifi-gif.41029

sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
mahathir is a man history cannot ignore ...a person malays should be grateful and proud of ...but gratefullness does not seems to carry that much weight in malay psyche, i opine ....despite steering malaysia to an industralised nation worth talking about among others ...every other politicians groomed by him stabbed him in the back

but mahathir penchant for anything and everything japanese is quite out of malays ways of life ,so as to speak ....japanese were moulded by centuries to be what they are now...not that i like it nor worship them too ...but mahathir expects the malays to turn to japanese during his life time ?

you see ,if you are born an elephant ...thats exactly what you are ...why copy and hope to fight like a tiger or a lion ?

mahathir should have looked within and tuned to what is the best option for the malays as they are

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha the coward traitor again. It's a good thing the snake gave up and ran away a disgraced coward. Soooo old and yet want to come out. Lol

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/I LOVE YOU (尾崎豊の曲)
released as a single in early 1991 by:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/尾崎 豊
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozaki Yutaka
but it was first released in late 1983 as one of the tracks on his debut studio album:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/十七歳の地図 (Jyuunana Sai no Chizu, which means "SEVENTEEN'S MAP")
when he was only roughly eighteen years old and he even wrote both the lyrics and melody!
bow-gif.40441

youtube.com/watch?v=tylij52IQf0

youtube.com/watch?v=T-n9G-6jVyc

youtube.com/watch?v=wlqf1w7gdxA

youtube.com/watch?v=fe5MMdF1W2M

youtube.com/watch?v=NC8m_GlIdIg

music_hifi-gif.41029

sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Last edited: