• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mahathir said he can come back and be prime minister again if people want

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis cantonese snake only go after a hokkien cobra who often bragged about her ability in the office... how superb good she is with her accounting, bah.. bah..bah, thinks she's #1, even the boss has got to give face to her.. until 1 fine day...thunder storm came...tis hokkien cobra got struck by lightning and we're all liberated ... there're the essentials :geek:
Shameless Cantonese snake tell lies no red face one. I hardly chat in the sfc office with my staff or boss let alone bragged about my accounting skills. Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow today closed at 8.52 hahaha no one shorting?
Cantonese snake @rotiprata you must be the link to the sinkie cantonese bitch that tell lies said too much work but got time to play Facebook during office hours. Is she the one that committed crime to leak my salary here? You two hate me so much should go short maybank. Put your money and name where your mouth is ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese snake @rotiprata you must be the link to the sinkie cantonese bitch that tell lies said too much work but got time to play Facebook during office hours. Is she the one that committed crime to leak my salary here? You two hate me so much should go short maybank. Put your money and name where your mouth is ok?
@rotiprata next time show your cb Cantonese name when talking about what I did or said in sfc. Knnbccb evil Cantonese snake FYI it’s the other way round LJ Mccully pushing me a lot at work and belittling me in meetings. Everyone here knows my salary right? Am I paid cfo salary why expect me to be like cfo to know everything on finance - off the cuff - like project finance and investment evaluation? Wtf

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@rotiprata next time show your cb Cantonese name when talking about what I did or said in sfc. Knnbccb evil Cantonese snake FYI it’s the other way round LJ Mccully pushing me a lot at work and belittling me in meetings. Everyone here knows my salary right? Am I paid cfo salary why expect me to be like cfo to know everything on finance - off the cuff - like project finance and investment evaluation? Wtf
And that’s why filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha changed her attitude towards me mah. From act subservient bitch apologizing to me to back to empress dowager opening her filthy mouth. My facts are always consistent isn’t it? Because they are facts and not lies like those evil Cantonese snakes @rotiprata

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And they play this patten at all levels of politics. I kena the same from my jb management committee. A promise is nothing to them.
And they are so shameless to rinse and repeat such pattern even when the court order told them to revert to original condition. They promise to adhere the order and then no deliver promise claiming it’s done when that’s not the original condition!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And they are so shameless to rinse and repeat such pattern even when the court order told them to revert to original condition. They promise to adhere the order and then no deliver promise claiming it’s done when that’s not the original condition!
Lawless or not to treat court order so flippantly? Seriously why they got the cheek to complain najib lawless.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody, not the previous gahmen nor the opposition wants dr m so he hoodwinked the Agung into creating a post of interim PM, which does not exist in law, creating another constitutional crisis.
A dictatorial post has been created.
So there will be a rulers conference this morning on how to deal with this issue. I hope they arrest dr m and put him in jail.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope that she will lose money after putting so much faith in this hellhole :biggrin:

And I also suspect that ginfreely's mother used to work in the Johor Bahru KTV nightclubs :poop:
That's why she's back to the place where she was made, continuing her trade after her mother. What a slutty Gan family.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s why filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha changed her attitude towards me mah. From act subservient bitch apologizing to me to back to empress dowager opening her filthy mouth. My facts are always consistent isn’t it? Because they are facts and not lies like those evil Cantonese snakes @rotiprata
:roflmao::roflmao:.. what fuc name ?? my post pocking u hard in ur arse... hokkien cobra, u got wat u deserved... justice had prevailed !!:geek: