• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mahathir said he can come back and be prime minister again if people want

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
他也说,既然他获得各方支持,他选择辞去首相职,交由国会下议院决定是否支持他继续出任首相。“如果我获得支持,我愿意回来(当首相),否则,我也会支持任何获选的人。”
Google translate

He also said that since he had the support of all parties, he chose to resign as prime minister and leave it to the lower house of parliament to decide whether to support him as prime minister. "If I get support, I'm willing to come back (as prime minister), otherwise I will support anyone who is elected."

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can come back and virgin again too.

GAPINGFISTHOLE.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just watched the ch8 news. Said nobody got more than half of mp votes to be pm. Why so funny handover can become competition now? Is this called wisdom?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
when a PhD resigns.... people will ask him to return...
when a PHD kena sacked.. will brag to everyone that she walked out in style... :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
when a PhD resigns.... people will ask him to return...
when a PHD kena sacked.. will brag to everyone that she walked out in style... :geek:
When a cantonese snake tell lies to harm people, always leave out the essentials of why I was sacked.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just watched the ch8 news. Said nobody got more than half of mp votes to be pm. Why so funny handover can become competition now? Is this called wisdom?
Hahaha my Maybank shares today closed at 8.28. No sweat at all from the 8.40 I bought last week.

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a cantonese snake tell lies to harm people, always leave out the essentials of why I was sacked.
tis cantonese snake only go after a hokkien cobra who often bragged about her ability in the office... how superb good she is with her accounting, bah.. bah..bah, thinks she's #1, even the boss has got to give face to her.. until 1 fine day...thunder storm came...tis hokkien cobra got struck by lightning and we're all liberated ... there're the essentials :geek: