• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mahathir said he can come back and be prime minister again if people want

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:roflmao::roflmao:.. what fuc name ?? my post pocking u hard in ur arse... hokkien cobra, u got wat u deserved... justice had prevailed !!:geek:
Shameless Cantonese filthy dog tell lies dare not give name is called poking me hard in the arse woh. You and that cobra sinkie Cantonese traitor bitch in cahoots are not doing proud to Cantonese hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why she's back to the place where she was made, continuing her trade after her mother. What a slutty Gan family.
What a shameless nameless coward malay man insulting chinese yellow pig whore accusing me and my mother. Pui your filthy malay whore mother wife daughter phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope that she will lose money after putting so much faith in this hellhole :biggrin:

And I also suspect that ginfreely's mother used to work in the Johor Bahru KTV nightclubs :poop:
What a shameless nameless coward Malaysian Indian dog accusing me and my mother. Pui your filthy Indian whore mother wife daughter phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hes a jinx.

Btw tot Msia bankrupt. Money all stolen by Najib. Then where those M$20billion came from? :cautious:

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...ahathir-unveils-66b-economic-stimulus-package
Ya lor that time PH government said until like najib bankrupt Malaysia already don’t know why now suddenly got money to give out. How to trust their words and promise indeed? Anyway any promise is nothing, must wait until money reach the intended receiver pocket then is something.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody, not the previous gahmen nor the opposition wants dr m so he hoodwinked the Agung into creating a post of interim PM, which does not exist in law, creating another constitutional crisis.
A dictatorial post has been created.
So there will be a rulers conference this morning on how to deal with this issue. I hope they arrest dr m and put him in jail.
Should arrest those Malaysians like my management committee chairman and building manager that disregard the law and not fulfill promise indeed. Abusing their power to play with people assets.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawless or not to treat court order so flippantly? Seriously why they got the cheek to complain najib lawless.
My jb management committee steal my condo garden view to grow vegetables and then did not fulfill promise to revert to original condition. So same as najib and mahathir huh? One steal and one did not fulfill promise hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s the value of a promise in mudland? Zero. Be it verbal or written or whatever.
Mind you not just written on scrap paper but promise written in committee meeting minutes. Or even order written in court judgement. All can be disregarded by lawless Malaysians and as usual I only state facts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My jb management committee steal my condo garden view to grow vegetables and then did not fulfill promise to revert to original condition. So same as najib and mahathir huh? One steal and one did not fulfill promise hahaha.
The government is always a reflection of the people isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mind you not just written on scrap paper but promise written in committee meeting minutes. Or even order written in court judgement. All can be disregarded by lawless Malaysians and as usual I only state facts.
I am happy to be right again that it’s a simple matter of breaking a promise in mudland hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you want to try 二马撕鸡白?
I will hook your labia on both sides, then 2 horses will rip your fucking cheebye into half!
What a shameless nameless coward malay man insulting chinese yellow pig whore accusing me and my mother. Pui your filthy malay whore mother wife daughter phua cb!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

How? If not I can tear your cheebye apart personally. I will rip your CB into pieces!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How? If not I can tear your cheebye apart personally. I will rip your CB into pieces!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

I feel very inspired to tear your labias... Grab both sides and rip it.