• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M Ravi beat up ST reporters at press confrence

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
A short histroy of M Ravi. Compiled by ST in 2008.

Sept 12, 2003: High Court judge Woo Bih Li reports M. Ravi to the Law Society for improper conduct.

When representing a client in a capital case, he continues presenting his arguments even after the judge tells him the case is over.

Ravi sits down several times when Justice Woo is speaking to him.

When the judge warns Ravi that he is going to report him, he says: ‘That’s fine… I am migrating next month to Australia.’

He is later fined $1,000 by a disciplinary committee.

Sept 19, 2003: Ravi interrupts Justice Lai Kew Chai while he is giving his decision. The judge says: ‘Mr Ravi, there’s one thing you must know: When a judge is delivering grounds of judgments, he must not be interrupted.’

Earlier, Ravi apologises for his behaviour before Justice Woo, to which Justice Lai says: ‘Once you recognise you are young, that is the beginning of wisdom.’

Ravi then says: ‘I’m so thrilled to have judges like you that listen to me, that I will stay back in Singapore.’

Sept 25, 2003: While seeking a stay of execution for his client, Ravi asks then-chief justice Yong Pung How to excuse himself from the case as he has also turned down his client’s earlier appeal.

Then-CJ Yong smiles and says: ‘Your impression of the law may well be right, but it’s not in accordance with mine.’

The three-judge Court of Appeal dismisses the appeal after listening to Ravi’s arguments for three hours.

Oct 26, 2003: Ravi asks a district judge to hear his case first when she is hearing another case. When the judge asks him to stand up when she is talking to him, he says she did not address him properly.

November 2003: Ravi is arrested for disorderly behaviour at a bar in Havelock Road.

December 2005: The Law Society reprimands Ravi for misconduct in a prison when he visits a client there barefoot and in religious robes.

He had failed to produce a letter granting him permission to speak to his client and created a scene, threatening to sue the prisons officer when he was not allowed to see his client.

2006: Ravi is suspended for a year by the Court of Three Judges. He is the first lawyer to come before the court with five previous transgressions, having been reprimanded and fined previously.

When the three judges are deliberating, Ravi hums a few tunes and makes loud remarks.

He also lets slip: ‘I have no respect for the judiciary and the legal profession.’

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rest my case. This explains why the PAP has managed to govern this country for 51 years. The ignorance of a Singaporean is sometimes beyond belief.

It's not ignorance, the PAP stands to govern.

If you bloody idiots cannot be cool and calm to catch the snake by the back of the head.

Don't blame the snake when it turns round to face you when idiots like you , make a helluva of a lot of noise and attract the attention of the snake to turn it's head around to see you!:biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, i do think that ST reporters have no so call occupational morale in their writing but bopian, they are good in writing, they can spin off anything which is morally incorrect.
They deserved to be whacked!!! I never forgotten them in my prayers!:mad:

ST reporters are bias, however they do not pull BS from their asses(coz unlike crapsite like TR, they are liable to get sued if they do). So whatever they dare to publish we can more or less be assured that it did happened, we just need to to read somewhere else to make sure the other side of the story is covered

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, talking about this, I used to be siaosiao,amiable and lovable person. After all the shit they put me thru, especially over the past few years, i do sense there is a great change in my character. Even on the streets, if someone accidentally knocked onto me, i will asked him to watch out in a rude manner. I am not like that before, after they screw me until i got despised by my loved ones,my friends.emotionally, i am a bit unbalanced. Being accused of something i never did. a lot of things, all thanks to PAP and its cronies. I will never forget them in my prayers.

As for this skunk cass888, besides being lim boon heng's cock sucker, he is definitely a lan jiao lang. I told you guys the story i went thru, and he harp on that to get back at me. Tell me, if this kind of person deserve a beating. If i know who he is, i will not hesitate to put my fist thru his mouth. But too bad, he only know how to kao paeh kao bu,bu have no balls to meet me in person.

Why you so uncouth want to fight people?
If you so itching for a fight, why don't you go find your nemesis and fight him instead of trying to act 'gangsta' in a forum? :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I'm not mistaken, his office at People's Park Centre, 5th floor, somewhere, all the way!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People like Uncle Yap have no idea what they are doing and have made the situation worse.

When he has established himself and his condition stabilises, he can then get back to Politics/NGOs.

Agreed, always good to stay away from Uncle Yap. Given his condition its a good idea to stay away from politics or be associated with the opposition. He's just going to become a target board for the PAP to snipe at given his current condition. Get himself fixed up, pple have short memories, once enough time have past, he can always make a return

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a different take on this! I believe Uncle Yap has been made by PAP's cronies in a situation whereby in hokkien,(Not suaning), the balls stucked in the throat! I know how it feels! really.

Agreed, always good to stay away from Uncle Yap. Given his condition its a good idea to stay away from politics or be associated with the opposition. He's just going to become a target board for the PAP to snipe at given his current condition. Get himself fixed up, pple have short memories, once enough time have past, he can always make a return

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

The problem isn't with people staying away from Uncle Yap. He follows them like a leech. :wink:

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST reporters are bias, however they do not pull BS from their asses(coz unlike crapsite like TR, they are liable to get sued if they do). So whatever they dare to publish we can more or less be assured that it did happened, we just need to to read somewhere else to make sure the other side of the story is covered

TOC can give Ravi's side of the story here, since TOC is into getting rid of the death penalty and worked with Ravi probably. But their relative silence on the matter means they also know that Ravi can be a bit unreliable when the going gets tough.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem isn't with people staying away from Uncle Yap. He follows them like a leech. :wink:

LOL, totally agreed. IMO all opposition parties need to distant themselves from that joker. The problem with him besides the fact that he is totally clueless, is the fact that he has a freaking blog that has the words Dog Thief everytime he mentions LKY. It's fine for pple like U and me to do that but for someone like Uncle Yap who is constantly associated with the opposition, it doesn't reflect well on them in the eyes of pple who don't know better.

Yes I know he claims not to be part of any opposition party, the problem is he is always seen at opposition events and involved in high profile court cases involving the opposition, pple will put 2 and 2 together when the election comes.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real stupid.

All these ppl.

Ravi, UY and many other known and unknowns ( like hotbod , Krafty etc).

Only provide the confirmation themselves that, they are indeed mental cases!:biggrin: