• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loser Sinkie woman slam BTO system because she and her foreign daotao cannot buy

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporean woman slams BTO system because she can’t get a flat while dating a non-PR foreigner​

Photo for illustrative purposes only - Photo taken on December 28, 2010 shows computer engineer Wan Jon Yew with his wife, Tan Hsiou Ling and their baby girl, Wan Vee Ann posing in front of their housing apartment in Singapore. When computer engineer Wan Jon Yew left Malaysia in 2005 for Singapore, all he wanted was to work there for a few years before coming home. Now he says he will never return. (Photo by ROSLAN RAHMAN / AFP)

Follow us on Instagram and Telegram

March 30, 2023
By Obbana Rajah

"Is dating a non-sg/PR person really some sort of unforgivable sin that we're subjected to all these extra hoops to jump through?" she asked.

SINGAPORE: A local woman who wanted to get a BTO flat with her partner could not do so because he was a foreigner who was not a Permanent Resident (PR) in Singapore.

“They say you don’t choose who you love, and I am inclined to believe that is partially true because if I really can choose, I rather date a singaporean bc things would be so much easier”, the woman wrote an anonymous post to popular confessions page SGWhispers. She added that she wanted to settle in Singapore, support her family and start her own family here. However, she added that the conditions that came with housing were a big problem for her.
“My partner and I can’t apply for BTO bc they aren’t PR (and they are unlikely to get it, to be very real). Please don’t tell me to get a stupid 2-room flexi, how tf are we gonna start a family in a pigeon hole?” the woman ranted. She added that she and her partner were also out-priced in the market, where they could not afford anything above the BTO price ceiling.

“I understand why we need this system in place, especially with the amount of marriages of convenience and the general rest of the world constantly trying to scam singaporeans. I get it. We need to protect our own people from love scams. But I never grew up thinking that with two freaking incomes we can’t afford housing in SG”, she wrote.

“Is dating a non-sg/PR person really some sort of unforgivable sin that we’re subjected to all these extra hoops to jump through? I’m not saying things must be fair but at this point everything is unfair in sg. I’ve come to the point where I don’t wanna take it anymore”, the woman added in her post.
Netizens in the comments sympathised with her, they said that she should consider getting a resale flat in a non-mature estate. Others also chimed in with suggestions for her. Here’s what they said:

Screenshot-2023-03-29-at-12.51.15-PM.png
Screenshot-2023-03-29-at-12.51.25-PM.png
Screenshot-2023-03-29-at-12.51.37-PM.png
Screenshot-2023-03-29-at-12.51.49-PM.png

Earlier this year, a Singaporean man took to social media to talk about how he felt like he did not belong here because of a multitude of reasons and had to move overseas.

In an anonymous post to popular confessions page SGWhispers, the man wrote that he was thankful for the opportunities given here, “I am fully aware how privileged we are to be given good education in a politically stable environment. But my mind can’t help but to remember all the negatives”.

He wrote that he was not academically inclined and was passed over in what he considered an “academic-focused country”. He added that he was bullied and often did not get to see his parents as they worked hard to battle the high cost of living.

“All the times I got bullied at work as a local by foreigners and expats as an adult. It’s not that I hate Singapore or anything. I just feel like I don’t belong, even if I try my hardest”, he wrote.

“I can’t come home. I can’t BTO with my non-SGrean partner. I can’t afford housing in SG. I can’t start building a life or family here and stick to my roots. And I feel like a complete failure as a Singaporean not being able to integrate myself into my own country. It’s really weird to be a foreigner overseas and feel more accepted and normal than I was back home”, the man added in his post.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
When computer engineer Wan Jon Yew left Malaysia in 2005 for Singapore, all he wanted was to work there for a few years before coming home. Now he says he will never return.
This Mudlaysian guy talking cock. Once he gets a taste of Singapore salary SGD$9k, u think he will go back to Malaysia to earn a MYR$9k salary? lol

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/...gineer-salary-SRCH_IL.0,12_IM1100_KO13,30.htm

How much does a Software Engineer make in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?​

MYR 9,025 / moTotal Pay

Very High Confidence
MYR 4,000 / moBase Pay
MYR 5,025 / moAdditional Pay

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot jiu hu kia once get a job can apply PR and citizenship. Family all get PR, mother, father sister brother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Malaysian computer engineer working in Spore since 2005 cannot get PR? Never heard before. Especially when married Singaporean wife and got a child already. Even Japanese youtuber in Singapore - with no proper job - and came here much later also can get PR within few years.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Malaysian computer engineer working in Spore since 2005 cannot get PR? Never heard before. Especially when married Singaporean wife and got a child already. Even Japanese youtuber in Singapore - with no proper job - and came here much later also can get PR within few years.

You stupid bitch!
Of course he didn't bother to apply all these years since he had no intentions of getting PR until this equally stupid woman came along to suck his cock!

You want to suck his cock too?!?!?!

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couple too cheapskate to get resale flat.
Husband too gutless to convert to PR.
Wife too spineless to vote for oppie.
... and so on...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid bitch!
Of course he didn't bother to apply all these years since he had no intentions of getting PR until this equally stupid woman came along to suck his cock!

You want to suck his cock too?!?!?!
You Jeremy Quek are the cheap whore that suck Malaysian Indian criminal syndicate cock. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it’s the Malaysian ownself don’t want to convert to pr all these years now complain what? Which other country will grant pr to youtuber within a few years? Only Singapore that’s so kind to foreigners do that!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it’s the Malaysian ownself don’t want to convert to pr all these years now complain what? Which other country will grant pr to youtuber within a few years? Only Singapore that’s so kind to foreigners do that!!
Other countries like USA I see only Chinese go there AFTER getting pr or employment pass then become youtuber. Where got so good can go usa be youtuber and become pr? Only Singapore is so kind to foreigners!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other countries like USA I see only Chinese go there AFTER getting pr or employment pass then become youtuber. Where got so good can go usa be youtuber and become pr? Only Singapore is so kind to foreigners!!
See this Taiwanese married Japanese woman and go to Japan to set up company with good business can’t even get a personal credit card!!! And company credit card also very difficult to get and finally got one with minuscule credit limit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See this Taiwanese married Japanese woman and go to Japan to set up company with good business can’t even get a personal credit card!!! And company credit card also very difficult to get and finally got one with minuscule credit limit.

Oh ya this video is about him resigning from his own company ceo job and gave the ceo job to his wife because can’t get bank loan with a foreigner as ceo whereas his Japanese wife company with zero revenue also can get bank credit. Seriously foreigners in spore got what to complain? Foreigners can’t get bto to make million also want to complain. How about me Singaporean can’t even get RESALE hdb can complain?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

People also married with child hor.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she married an Ah Neh, everything will be possible. Ah Nehs have special status in Sinkapore, thanks to Modi's control of the PAP.