• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking to rent condo or service apartment in jb

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking to move into jb with my wife to try out lifestyle in jb before my house TOP in 2018. Doesn't need to be huge as only two of us. Anyone looking for tenant can pm me. Thanks.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
understand few owners in just handedover tropez@dangabay seeking tenants.
put out your feelers in the tropez thread here

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking to move into jb with my wife to try out lifestyle in jb before my house TOP in 2018. Doesn't need to be huge as only two of us. Anyone looking for tenant can pm me. Thanks.

Go drive around some of those just completed buildings and look out for the large banners with phone numbers hanging out on the windows or balcony, there are lots of them!

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you should also provide your preferred location, estimated move-in date, and rental budget?

cyberfren

Alfrescian
Loyal

2+1 room unit at Leisure farm. PM me if you are interested.

avtar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Golden Sands new 30sty condo sea/city view 3minutes drive from JB CIQ /danga bay & town next to Thistle Hotel. Big corner unit 1430sqf for rent rm4000/mth. email: [email protected] for details. Tel. 016-7303078 or 65-90085910.View attachment G. sands #28-01.pdf Balcony BR1 & Living.JPGDining Living.JPGsea view.JPG

Attachments

• Bedroom-1.JPG
    Bedroom-1.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 475