• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Longer penis does not mean better sex

let me try

Alfrescian
Loyal
a fat long dick is good for the girlfriend or wife to brag about :smile:.
as for better sex, try moutain climbing especially those higher ones where the air start to thin. u will come back as a sex god.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A women senses is only about 3" deep and anything beyond, she can't sense. But only a handful gals will enjoy a very long dick that can penetrate very deep til hit the inner wall. A small 3" dick can also give very satisfactory orgasm to a women.

I don't think so. The man needs longer than 3 inches to sustain a smooth continuous lovemaking motion, even if only a 3-inch penetration is required. Otherwise, the man will need to re-insert at every stroke, which I don't think is going to be a happy experience for either the man or the woman. I think 6 inches is best and 5 inches is minimum. 7 inches or more is good if the man likes doing it with plump ladies.

Flintstome

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think so. The man needs longer than 3 inches to sustain a smooth continuous lovemaking motion, even if only a 3-inch penetration is required. Otherwise, the man will need to re-insert at every stroke, which I don't think is going to be a happy experience for either the man or the woman. I think 6 inches is best and 5 inches is minimum. 7 inches or more is good if the man likes doing it with plump ladies.

Why do you need 7 inches or more for plumb ladies?