• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Longer penis does not mean better sex

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!!! that one fake one lah. how to wear shirt and if that long, then it is not for sex liao, it is for modeling liao.

Hehehe...:biggrin: I dont know, it says suspected to be a fake. He's in his birthday suit doesnt he, I wonder how is he going to handle it when there is an erection...:biggrin:

Cheers.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
A women senses is only about 3" deep and anything beyond, she can't sense. But only a handful gals will enjoy a very long dick that can penetrate very deep til hit the inner wall. A small 3" dick can also give very satisfactory orgasm to a women.

You're correct, G-spots are never deep, even gals uses their fingers to reach it when they masturbate.:p

Cheers.:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how is he going to fly with a nut down there.
the metal detector will go nuts when he walk through.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Small vagina doesn't mean better sex !

In fact a big vagina is better sex cos more experience due to even wider butterfly wings !

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
The longest penis on record belonged to Rasputin. 30cm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasputin's_penis

In 2004, Igor Knyazkin, the chief of the prostate research center of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, announced that he was opening a Russian museum of erotica in St. Petersburg, Russia. Among the exhibits, Knyazkin claims, is the 30cm (11.8 inch) long "preserved penis" of Grigory Rasputin [5], along with several of Rasputin's letters. [2]

KrazyHorse

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder they had a song "Ra-ra-Rasputin, Russia's greatest love machine..."

But the best must be Ron Jeremy... Read up on him... Very inspiring, even if he's not good looking, but he gets the babes...

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
A women senses is only about 3" deep and anything beyond, she can't sense. But only a handful gals will enjoy a very long dick that can penetrate very deep til hit the inner wall. A small 3" dick can also give very satisfactory orgasm to a women.

Hi bro,
Really, I did not know that, anything more is wasteful, what a waste then to have more given to me by birth.

My humble two cents.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

In 2004, Igor Knyazkin, the chief of the prostate research center of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, announced that he was opening a Russian museum of erotica in St. Petersburg, Russia. Among the exhibits, Knyazkin claims, is the 30cm (11.8 inch) long "preserved penis" of Grigory Rasputin [5], along with several of Rasputin's letters. [2]

Hi Angry_one....I hope Mr Rasputin was not standing behind you resulting in that aggravated look.:biggrin:

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks to Brothers who've discussed and given many valuable points on this topic :biggrin:

In my summary, the length of the penis is not so important, the hardness of our manhood is essential :smile:

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi bro,
So size does matters??????????
HAhaha.............

My humble two cents.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not how long the barrel of the rifle is to make it effective. It's how true it shoots. Shorter but targets ask for more. Chinese and Indian rifles are the proven makes. After all there are 2.5 billion and more of them.