• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lonely Single Women: Why is it such a struggle for single women over 45 to meet a Soulmate

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Truth ? Simple. Let me school y'all some his-story.

Last time 'banana leg', only old farts know this phrase. Last time banana leg got SG chickens and Mudland Black Chicken they're very good tonic soup ingredients.
Btw we got 'Tiger' shows some more. She'll show the group how she can smoke ciggy and even put goldfish inside then 'pop' come out again still alive ! lol........

Some said lau mother hen can cure 'wind' ... What wind ? Cb wind...

Nowadays still got SG and m&d Chickens ? No more ! Why why tell me why ? B'cos nowadays Tiong Cok mei mei young cheap and juicy. Most SG kuniang after 40 all can collect dusks some even got spider webbed or rusty ....... /rofl.

Paiseh arh.. but that's the truth. :P <3

Sadly today sinkies are facing the same fate,so many talented cecas,so many young juicy Malaysian and PRC workers,all just as capable but cheaper better faster,who wants sinkies?sinkies are getting older and Webbier, sinkies are unloved.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree.
As long as you have a cucumber or brinjal in the fridge, any man is superflous.
or a bicycle with a dildo.
1596644482940.png

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
U didn't invent it but u popularized it made it mainstream,people only started using the words simp cucks incel in the last 2 or 3 years.

The sexually deprived ones are the culprits,the boomers here are either married or having children and their kids are probably in secondary school by now,give another ten years they would be grandparents....
They already had their time in the sun......
Calling them simps and cucks.....

I know ur from the z generation my god can we get someone less retarded member of the z generation here.....
Based on the previous post, he claimed that ALL MEN are simps and cucks. I disagree with it and give example that sexually deprived boomers here are an example only. Post after post of syt and and questionable female characters and freely express their lust.. Yeah.. Going to be grandparents have such fine expressions and character.. Well done.

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sadly today sinkies are facing the same fate,so many talented cecas,so many young juicy Malaysian and PRC workers,all just as capable but cheaper better faster,who wants sinkies?sinkies are getting older and Webbier, sinkies are unloved.

United Nations /UN

Once u're a member of UN you slowly get trade benefits, medical and technologies support ect. Slowly u're lured into dependency and then they want globalizations or One World Order then we can be admitted into the Cosmic, Universal or Galaxy UN.

If we, Earth is not ruled by One World Order then the off world UN will not accept us as 'Civilized' or Advanced planet. It's just from the frying pan into the fire same old same old 'Big fish eat small fish' or in the name of Unity or Oneness BS............ lol........

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we, Earth is not ruled by One World Order then the off world UN will not accept us as 'Civilized' or Advanced planet. It's just from the frying pan into the fire same old same old 'Big fish eat small fish' or in the name of Unity or Oneness BS............ lol........
One World Order, NOT new world order (deep state). Has to be very clear here as boomers here might read wrongly.

To achieve One World Order, the people on planet Earth must raise their vibration and educate themselves to evolve to a higher existence. Go inwards to transmute any negative energy from the past and free themselves from any past emotional trauma and anguish. Or it is called doing inner work.

Earth is being transited from 3D to 5D vibration. At the moment, it is at 4D. In 4D there is a split among human beings. Some are moving towards 5D, staying in 4D or remain in 3D. No right or wrong, But there is a split depending on each individual intention to move to which dimensional vibration. This might be what the Bible talks about judgement day which is this period.

1596635829875.png

1596635850111.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One World Order, NOT new world order (deep state). Has to be very clear here as boomers here might read wrongly.

To achieve One World Order, the people on planet Earth must raise their vibration and educate themselves to evolve to a higher existence. Go inwards to transmute any negative energy from the past and free themselves from any past emotional trauma and anguish. Or it is called doing inner work.

Earth is being transited from 3D to 5D vibration. At the moment, it is at 4D. In 4D there is a split among human beings. Some are moving towards 5D, staying in 4D or remain in 3D. No right or wrong, But there is a split depending on each individual intention to move to which dimensional vibration. This might be what the Bible talks about judgement day which is this period.

View attachment 88030

View attachment 88031
no worries. 5g and 6.9g will vibrate your gonads until kingdom cum (or condom cum loose).

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

View attachment 88030

View attachment 88031

Sounds like LSD or magic mushrooms to me.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't feel lonely at all. As for sexual drive, to be absolutely honest, I do crave for "it" at times. But what the heck, in today's world, you should know better than me that there are substitutes. I just have to make sure I store them in a "safe" location, otherwise my daughter may inadvertently discover them and I may have a hard timeexplaining such matters to her young mind.
That could be your hand-me-down 嫁妆 to her.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why would successful men in their 40s want to date women in their 40s? Any sane successful man in his 40s should be dating women in their 20s or early 30s max. Only losers in their 40s have to date women in their 40s and lie that it is love that brought them together.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would successful men in their 40s want to date women in their 40s? Any sane successful man in his 40s should be dating women in their 20s or early 30s max. Only losers in their 40s have to date women in their 40s and lie that it is love that brought them together.
kind of agree with you on this.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cause the people who are married in their 40s would likely have been married for a long time by then and formed a solid relationship with hopefully the most ideal suited mate,well it has to be good anyway if u were to last that long,if ur 40 and on ur 2nd or 3rd marriage or are out there looking is usually a major white flag that something is wrong, probably major personality or character flaws.

Look at trump and Melanie for example,u think anything in that marriage is remotely good?it's probably poisonous and toxic as hell if u heard the earlier reports.

Looks and all that is good for a while,but I think there comes a point in everyone's life where they value stability and their sanity more.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It really depends on your definition of 'dating'. :wink:

Age is just a number, and both genders have a wide spectrum of preferences. :biggrin: