• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL those Chinese dogs here that supported Trump will be disappointed to know this

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump and most republicans voted support anti Asian sentiment against you chinese dogs hahaha. So how now? Chinese dogs viciously attacking me can learn from BLM ok for trump and republicans to vote against anti Asian sentiment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
BF4D5899-675C-452A-8ADD-3EF0887451BB.jpeg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Trump and most republicans voted support anti Asian sentiment against you chinese dogs hahaha. So how now? Chinese dogs viciously attacking me can learn from BLM ok for trump and republicans to vote against anti Asian sentiment.

I'm all for anti asian sentiment too. Asians are a pain in the ass no matter where they are in the world.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Those damned chinks have caused so much trouble they deserve everything they get.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm all for anti asian sentiment too. Asians are a pain in the ass no matter where they are in the world.
I also think so angmoh the best know that can bully chinese easily but cannot bully blacks as evil coward Asian dogs are only capable and proud to bully so called their own people.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You slut. Your BLM refers to Big Lanjiao Matters. Why? Because you have a Big Cheebye.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
AIRRRRRRR GAN SHIOK BIN YOU FUCKING SLUT :biggrin: KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax, it's just a Dem-controlled (probably not for long) House doing pre-election virtue signalling, hoping those Asian Americans vote for Biden.

Only a frog in a well thinks it's a big deal. You think civilized countries do something like Lee Hsien Loong's Parleement? One party bao gar liao, no term limits, no 三权分立? :roflmao:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

why u care? u are the no 1 supporter of cakeleng cocks

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax, it's just a Dem-controlled (probably not for long) House doing pre-election virtue signalling, hoping those Asian Americans vote for Biden.

Only a frog in a well thinks it's a big deal. You think civilized countries do something like Lee Hsien Loong's Parleement? One party bao gar liao, no term limits, no 三权分立? :roflmao:
I think it is still reflective of republicans’ stand on Chinese Americans. Angmoh the best know that they will protect their own people and only help those races that will not be a threat to themselves.