• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL those Chinese dogs here that supported Trump will be disappointed to know this

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
why u care? u are the no 1 supporter of cakeleng cocks
As usual you shameless proud Chinese dog son of pahang whore are always telling lies talking the opposite of the truth that I Virgin am a supporter of keling cocks. And obviously I care because it gives me a kick to know trump and most republicans are against you chinese dogs supporting him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is still reflective of republicans’ stand on Chinese Americans. Angmoh the best know that they will protect their own people and only help those races that will not be a threat to themselves.
Or be best friends with those races that are very good at carry balls.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur definitely the most suay Cheebye staying in a public toilet and sucking cakeleng cocks all day and night
I am suay chee indeed a clean virgin being viciously stolen photos slandered and harassed by evil dirty sons of chickens.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you shameless proud Chinese dog son of pahang whore are always telling lies talking the opposite of the truth that I Virgin am a supporter of keling cocks. And obviously I care because it gives me a kick to know trump and most republicans are against you chinese dogs supporting him.

ur a sucker of cakeleng cocks, u like it when cakelengs kick your cheebye