• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are all Chinese the same?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why most, if not all, TOP Chinese political leaders from spore to Indon to Taiwan are hakka?

Then why most, if not all, people that viciously bulled me are Cantonese? This is a fact okay from the ingrate Cantonese bitch that I fight kt latha to hire to Nusa duta Cantonese thief robber terrorist neighbors from hell to same kind bully dog hiding upstairs in his rat hole viciously bullying me for years to many others. Not to mention those here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why most, if not all, TOP Chinese political leaders from spore to Indon to Taiwan are hakka?

Then why most, if not all, people that viciously bulled me are Cantonese? This is a fact okay from the ingrate Cantonese bitch that I fight kt latha to hire to Nusa duta Cantonese thief robber terrorist neighbors from hell to same kind bully dog hiding upstairs in his rat hole viciously bullying me for years to many others. Not to mention those here.
And of course then why hokkien heroes are biggest donors for last two hundred years from 18xx? Proof right there in NTU: 523 acres of land okay. Not to mention $5 m plus $1m money donation on 1953. Not to mention tan tock seng hospital etc. Any other people can beat that?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are all Europeans the same? Of course not. Only the ignorant people think they are all the same. Then why all Chinese are the same when the land area in China is MUCH bigger than Europe?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese got Hakka, Hokkiens/Teochews, Canto, And the barbaric northern Tiongs. Each group has their known vices and superpowers. One thing is common is they worship $$$ as God.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my favourite NoHorseRun !! ... compliments from my hokkien neighbour :geek:
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxl23-Lwtqa7vdVErdXanxDwjdbQOIlIks?si=mFFobc9I45bzfzVy
How much you suck cock of LJ Mccully and mahathir?

CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese got Hakka, Hokkiens/Teochews, Canto, And the barbaric northern Tiongs. Each group has their known vices and superpowers. One thing is common is they worship $$$ as God.
Nope except good and superior hokkien heroes that obviously don’t worship $$$ as god but donated them freely or rather TOO freely.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not in Thailand and philippines.i think both current leaders are not of hakka descent.
Taksin is Hakka and Philippines leader is with some or a little hokkien blood indeed. And that’s because almost all Chinese are hokkiens there.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are all Chinese the same?​

No they're not. The vast majority does not have a mental problem.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Sinkie Cantonese, one Malaysian Cantonese and one Hongkie Cantonese and all same indeed - all act nice act subservient when no power and vicious bullies when got power, all lazy idle either play Facebook games in first three months of job or go to work at 10 am come home 5 pm or do easy job like librarian job.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Sinkie Cantonese, one Malaysian Cantonese and one Hongkie Cantonese and all same indeed - all act nice act subservient when no power and vicious bullies when got power, all lazy idle either play Facebook games in first three months of job or go to work at 10 am come home 5 pm or do easy job like librarian job.
All very vicious bullies very good at stalking and/or terrorizing people striking from behind 小人也。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All very vicious bullies very good at stalking and/or terrorizing people striking from behind 小人也。
Steal and rob from me from my Nusa Duta property to my peace to more so evil thieves and robbers vicious bullies of course cannot prosper and strike it big like hokkien heroes or like teochew li kashing even in their own territory.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s no coincidence indeed that all those that took over from me in all my clear shit jobs are Cantonese. Where were they when there were shit? Of course nowhere, they smell shit they run away, only silly hokkien heroes do hard job clear shit or donate money and land big big while they stay away and only appear when shit is cleared and job is done and university built.