• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local sinkie model gets arrested for drug possession and consumption

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like CNB want to ask her be mole and tell them where she get the drugs from so let her out and meet the dealer and catch them all :wink:

most likely this gal will kena 8b. maybe 8a, see how the IO can proof that she is aware of those drugs in the car.
if she tested positive like what wanbao reported last night. think she will be aware of the drugs in the car too.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most likely this gal will kena 8b. maybe 8a, see how the IO can proof that she is aware of those drugs in the car.
if she tested positive like what wanbao reported last night. think she will be aware of the drugs in the car too.

She should try to 'blow' the new director of CNB.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont need to hang lah ..she is just using recreational drugs .

If we allow recreational drugs to be consumed in Singapore, many families will be destroyed. Asset values will disappear, your apartments will be worth a fraction of what they were, ministers' jobs will be in peril, their security will be at risk and our women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers. I cannot have that! :mad:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, sir. I consider her chio. Her pair of eyes, magnetic!

0.jpg

More like chink eyes to me. :rolleyes:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wonder at a glance, i thought she is dawn yang. they might have went to the same surgeon.:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if just kena 8b ..for first timer only 6 month in drc comeout taging for 6mths ...report urine test on monday , wed , friday for 2months , if swee swee never MC then change to one week once and after one year she is free ...good luck to her .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If we allow recreational drugs to be consumed in Singapore, many families will be destroyed. Asset values will disappear, your apartments will be worth a fraction of what they were, ministers' jobs will be in peril, their security will be at risk and our women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers. I cannot have that! :mad:

i dont see all that happening in amsterdam :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's the difference between recreation drugs and other banned drugs?

Recreational drug use is the use of a drug with the intention of creating or enhancing recreational experience. drugs commonly considered capable of recreational use include alcohol, nicotine, caffeine :wink:
The concept of "responsible drug use" :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont see all that happening in amsterdam :wink:

ah kong thrived for 3 decades in euro drug trafficking because amsterdam wasn't able to do anything about it. as the gateway to europe and capital of the syndicate, they kept it running like nothing had happened. siam-kia and dennis contributed to the peace in amsterdam, especially siam-kia after knocking out sap-se-k. but dennis consolidated all gains and turned it into a dictatorship and empire. amsterdam is now run by a different syndicate.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah kong thrived for 3 decades in euro drug trafficking because amsterdam wasn't able to do anything about it. as the gateway to europe and capital of the syndicate, they kept it running like nothing had happened. siam-kia and dennis contributed to the peace in amsterdam, especially siam-kia after knocking out sap-se-k. but dennis consolidated all gains and turned it into a dictatorship and empire. amsterdam is now run by a different syndicate.

im surprise you know stuff from the underworld ...dont post too many sensative stuff here ..or else ppl will know your background :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok bro. havn't said anything about rotterdam yet. :cool:

bro , i never been to rotterdam yet ..only amsterdam . is rotterdam same like amsterdam ? i love amsterdam art scene . after a fat joint take a ride in rental biscycle to van gogh museum and trip on his brush strokes :wink: