• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local sinkie model gets arrested for drug possession and consumption

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never been to rotterdam yet ..only amsterdam . is rotterdam same like amsterdam ?
Rotterdam's smaller city and closer to water, major port hub in europe. And resident footy team Feyernood rivals vs Ajax (Amsterdam)

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think here alot of black and white people. 黑白两道都吃得开!
if all of us join force to do something big, in 5 yrs time. all of us can retire in some angmo countries.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rotterdam's smaller city and closer to water, major port hub in europe. And resident footy team Feyernood rivals vs Ajax (Amsterdam)

is rotterdam transportation as good as amsterdam ? cause in amsterdam biscyle can be brought into train .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think here alot of black and white people. 黑白两道都吃得开!
if all of us join force to do something big, in 5 yrs time. all of us can retire in some angmo countries.

wrong !!!in 5 years time we will take over PAP :wink: and become chenghu :wink:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh?? Drink alcohol or coffee also considered recreational drugs. Like that I also kanna!!

"Recreational drug use is the use of a drug with the intention of creating or enhancing recreational experience. drugs commonly considered capable of recreational use include alcohol, nicotine, caffeine
The concept of "responsible drug use"

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro , i never been to rotterdam yet ..only amsterdam . is rotterdam same like amsterdam ? i love amsterdam art scene . after a fat joint take a ride in rental biscycle to van gogh museum and trip on his brush strokes :wink:

rotterdam is not as artsy and well preserved like amsterdam. it was bombed to bits in ww2, so much of the port and waterfront area were rebuilt after the war. it's smaller than amsterdam, but it has a greater rotterdam-rijnmond area which is about twice the size of the original. sin ma and wsw are all over the map there. sm took over amsterdam from ak after dennis bit the bullet.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you join chenghu already can make money liao ..better then join gangster :wink:

true. the lauli gang in sing is the best and most rewarding. upon reaching enforcer status, there's more than enuf dough for versace suits and rolex watches. there's even enuf for s class amd. golden parachute and recognition and respect by international dignitaries too. protected by the biggest enforcer of them all: uncle sam. :p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rotterdam is not as artsy and well preserved like amsterdam. it was bombed to bits in ww2, so much of the port and waterfront area were rebuilt after the war. it's smaller than amsterdam, but it has a greater rotterdam-rijnmond area which is about twice the size of the original. sin ma and wsw are all over the map there. sm took over amsterdam from ak after dennis bit the bullet.

which means theres nothin much for tourist in rotterdam ?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is rotterdam transportation as good as amsterdam ? cause in amsterdam biscyle can be brought into train .
Sorry drifter, can't say for sure. Was only there 2X on short 3 days work stays many moons back. Amsterdam it's a bicycle city with bike tours and lanes.

On your other touristy question, Rotterdam's more laid back but nothing impressive comes to mind. And don't think you got the same red light stretch too :p. Missed out on grass shoppes too. But I did the obligatory windmills do (got bored, ended in cafes and bar over pints more fun)

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry drifter, can't say for sure. Was only there 2X on short 3 days work stays many moons back. Amsterdam it's a bicycle city with bike tours and lanes.

On your other touristy question, Rotterdam's more laid back but nothing impressive comes to mind. And don't think you got the same red light stretch too :p. Missed out on grass shoppes too. But I did the obligatory windmills do (got bored, ended in cafes and bar over pints more fun)

no worries bro , im not into angmo ..so angmo chicken dont attract me . by the way rotterdam also have " coffeeshop " ?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro , i never been to rotterdam yet ..only amsterdam . is rotterdam same like amsterdam ? i love amsterdam art scene . after a fat joint take a ride in rental biscycle to van gogh museum and trip on his brush strokes :wink:

To each their own.
After the coffee shop, which probably might not even have coffee to sell, I go for raw herrings.
Then to starry starry nights with Van Gogh. I never fail to go to Van Gogh, and I might have been there about a dozen times or so.