• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY's hotel room (in Kuantan M'sia) has a excercise bike!

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANY COMMENTS?

=====================================
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
June 17, 2009
MM sends condolences

'He contributed to the development of Singapore into what it is today,' said Mr Lee. -- ST PHOTO: AZIZ HUSSIN
MINISTER Mentor Lee Kuan Yew has written a condolence letter to Madam Lim Liang Geok, the widow of former People's Action Party (PAP) MP Sia Kah Hui, who died on Sunday at the age of 86.

'I am sad to learn that your husband has passed away,' Mr Lee said, adding: 'I send my sincere sympathies to you and your family.'

Mr Sia, a former teacher and school principal, was an MP from 1963 to 1984. Mr Lee noted that 'during his distinguished career, he held various positions in government'.

One was as Government Whip in Parliament, responsible for ensuring discipline among PAP MPs during parliamentary sittings.

He was also parliamentary secretary in the health and labour ministries, and Minister of State for Labour from 1970 to 1981.

'He contributed to the development of Singapore into what it is today,' said Mr Lee.

He added that he had been unable to attend Mr Sia's wake as he was undergoing physiotherapy after a small accident in Kuantan in Malaysia on Monday.

Madam Yeong Yoon Ying, his press secretary, told The Straits Times that he had suffered some minor injuries while on his exercise bicycle in his hotel room.

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANY COMMENTS?

=====================================
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
June 17, 2009
MM sends condolences

'He contributed to the development of Singapore into what it is today,' said Mr Lee. -- ST PHOTO: AZIZ HUSSIN
MINISTER Mentor Lee Kuan Yew has written a condolence letter to Madam Lim Liang Geok, the widow of former People's Action Party (PAP) MP Sia Kah Hui, who died on Sunday at the age of 86.

'I am sad to learn that your husband has passed away,' Mr Lee said, adding: 'I send my sincere sympathies to you and your family.'

Mr Sia, a former teacher and school principal, was an MP from 1963 to 1984. Mr Lee noted that 'during his distinguished career, he held various positions in government'.

One was as Government Whip in Parliament, responsible for ensuring discipline among PAP MPs during parliamentary sittings.

He was also parliamentary secretary in the health and labour ministries, and Minister of State for Labour from 1970 to 1981.

'He contributed to the development of Singapore into what it is today,' said Mr Lee.

He added that he had been unable to attend Mr Sia's wake as he was undergoing physiotherapy after a small accident in Kuantan in Malaysia on Monday.

Madam Yeong Yoon Ying, his press secretary, told The Straits Times that he had suffered some minor injuries while on his exercise bicycle in his hotel room.

hahhaha.................

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
something not rite leh..

if minor accident then how come cannot attend funeral:confused:

dun want go say so lah:cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wish Lau Lee recover fast fast...

Wish him best of health....
Be well & happy ...

Poor excercise bike...it is now condem to the store room....and later sold off as scrap..:wink:

Old mad hatter must be saying..'beri good, ang mo jiat jo loot'.... ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

Somebody must be cursing him...he fell off the STATIONARY BIKE...:p

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya,,,, you believe exercise bike huh?

he was doing the 老汉推车 in the bathroom, a little slippery and sprained the back la, probably the china old mei mei where he hold hands that one, or trying some karmasuta moves,,,,

exercise bike,,,, where got

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest...don't be so Or Sim...

See him having difficulty in walking, better than my Ah Lau,, who is bed ridden after stroke....

Wish him well n recover,,,,,

aiya,,,, you believe exercise bike huh?

he was doing the 老汉推车 in the bathroom, a little slippery and sprained the back la, probably the china old mei mei where he hold hands that one, or trying some karmasuta moves,,,,

exercise bike,,,, where got

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Okay, whose been cursing our favourite Lau Lee recently?

Please own up! :biggrin:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Pang tang" not to attend or he may "chong" with the bad element from feng shui perspective....so better stay at home to recover.....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's not right is why a hotel room in Kuantan has an excercise bike. :smile:

If you have a suite, you can ask for an exercise bike. Its actually the easiest request to accommodate. Some request special flower arrangement, brand of toothpaste, hot soup with the right temperate at a specific time. I believe for old man it is milo and banana everynight for supper.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
fell down from exercise bike is damn f888ing suay ordi, eldest bapok son in overseas leave, want him go funeral wake,,,, want him 黑上加黑 is it,,, cannot la,,,