• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Choo Yi Hung, 30, has never voted for PAP, after graduating from college, he delivers food and tutors students, making about $2,400 per month

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
Choo Yi Hung, 30, has never voted for Mr. Lee’s party. Two years after graduating from college with a degree in English language and linguistics, he delivers food and tutors students, making about $2,400 per month. He still lives with his parents; he would like his own apartment, but that is out of reach. He can’t buy a public housing flat from the government until he gets married or turns 35. Not that he can afford one.

Mr. Choo contrasts his predicament with that of his grandmother, who raised five children in the 1960s as an uneducated widow. Her descendants now have lifestyles that he described as “comfortably middle class,” with some owning condominiums and cars.
“I guess a lot of people will say: ‘Yeah, you grew up in a more developed country, a wealthier country,’” Mr. Choo said. “But I would argue that the opportunities for social mobility are far, far less.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/14/world/asia/singapore-lee-prime-minister-retire.html

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
Not anymore...
today I was talking to a just graduate colleague who join the company on contract role. she complained that jiuhukia exams get 30 marks considered pass already and in India schools even better, all cheating ... then she said that we had to compete with such foreigner people after studying so hard in Singapore education system which is so strict etc etc...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
today I was talking to a just graduate colleague who join the company on contract role. she complained that jiuhukia exams get 30 marks considered pass already and in India schools even better, all cheating ... then she said that we had to compete with such foreigner people after studying so hard in Singapore education system which is so strict etc etc...
This has been going on for long, nothing new. Please tell this virgin to vote wisely.