• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY on "assortative mating: graduates shld marry graduates

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Assortative mating“: Finding a spouse that is at your level.

- Channel News Asia

“That’s the way the world is. If I have explain this, I think I will lose votes after I explain the awful truth. Nobody believe it, but slowly it will dawn on them, especially the graduates, yes. You marry a non-graduate, then you are going to worry if your son or daughter is going to make it to university.”

- Lee Kuan Yew speaking at Human Capital Summit, 24 October 2008

Watch the video here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/2008/10/24/lee-kuan-yew-on-assortative-mating/

Mr Lee still dares to laugh about it !

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
- Channel News Asia

“That’s the way the world is. If I have explain this, I think I will lose votes after I explain the awful truth. Nobody believe it, but slowly it will dawn on them, especially the graduates, yes. You marry a non-graduate, then you are going to worry if your son or daughter is going to make it to university.”

you mean 100% of the graduates today have parents who are graduates too? :biggrin::p:biggrin::p
i know of some of my graduate friends have parents who aren't graduates woh...

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is right you know. If only he had gotten LHL to fuck Chua Lee Hoong, They would have produced graduates worthy of a Saddam Hussein, Josef Stalin, Aldolf Hitler or even another Lee Kuan Yew!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean 100% of the graduates today have parents who are graduates too? :biggrin::p:biggrin::p
i know of some of my graduate friends have parents who aren't graduates woh...

unfortunatly, LKY's perfect world is somethoing of his fantasy and would never be a reality.

in his perfect world, everyone must be a garduate and be smart but at the same time under his control and direction. very very ironic.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
unfortunatly, LKY's perfect world is somethoing of his fantasy and would never be a reality.

in his perfect world, everyone must be a garduate and be smart but at the same time under his control and direction. very very ironic.

is there any case of genetic disposition for intelligence to begin with? or should we say that nurturing would be more important? :biggrin::p:biggrin::p

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just remind him of his albino eldest grandson, that should suffice. No disrespect to his albino grandson but LKY opened the door by making such remarks. "awful truth" according to LKY.

Same goes for his grandsons who apparently did not have the aptitude to study mandarin, same as one of his nephews, so much so that they had to attend the private American School. Bloody crock.

- Channel News Asia

Watch the video here:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary I think his vision may well be akin to Huxley's Brave New World. Clear stratified class society, with the elites at the top controlling the drone workers at the base. With every class knowing their place and being contented.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

- Channel News Asia

Watch the video here:

this may sound cruel. many graduates couples have ABnormal kids. he also has an eldest grandson who genetically flawed.

there are so many things that singles become couples. it's something called AFFINITY which is beyond the control of man especially a tyrant who thinks he could be god.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are so many things that singles become couples. it's something called AFFINITY which is beyond the control of man especially a tyrant who thinks he could be god.

PAP boot licking dog diabetic ugly fat slob chao ah kwa with kidney disease here for the defense of your PAP masters ..... LOL

what time your appointment wif PAP mp baey?

GoldenBellShield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Kuan Yew now wants to play god. He did it once when he was much younger and now he is doing it again.

You know which other politician spoke about eugenics and practiced it at length? Hilter.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
My fellow Singaporeons, allow me to humbly inform all those who were not 16 years and above in 1984 that LKY the Brain broached the same subject durind the National Day Rally of 1983 and elicited such a tide of negative reactions that the graduate mother scheme launched in June1984 was quietly dropped. So it's up to you now to conclude whether he needs the talents of Chua Lee Hoong to ascertain his fitness of mind.

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically both Chua Lee Hoong and Chua Mui Hoong come from a hawker family, parents having very little education if any.

Come to think of it, both LKY's parents had no college education either.:rolleyes:

. So it's up to you now to conclude whether he needs the talents of Chua Lee Hoong to ascertain his fitness of mind.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After GE 1979, Lee Kuan Yew (then PM) switched gear from the "two-is-enough" population control campaigned to the "pro-family," "procreation" and "graduate mother" campaigns. In GE 1984, he tried to help Mah Bow Tan's election campaign by going around espousing the virtues of his theories as manifest in Man Bow Tan's academic achievements. M.B.T. was eventually beaten by Chiam See Tong.

Anyway, that didn't seem to deter L.K.Y or had taught him anything. The Social Development Unit (SDU) and Social Development Service (SDS) were setup to help singles find partners. SDU for graduates, SDS for nongraduates, clear segregation there.

Notably, SDU was (and still is) run by the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) whilst SDS was run by the People' Association (PA). SDS has been merged in SDU earlier this month. Is L.K.Y. displeasured by this move to mix graduates and nongraduates that he's addressing this topic and reiterating his believes again now?

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why make things so hard for himself? I'm sure there will more than enough takers for a surrogate mother scheme where embryos created with "Graduate EGGS" and "Graduate SPERM" are implanted into the uteruses of paid volunteers. There! LKY gets his master race progeny, cash starved peasant women get paid. Majullah Singapura!

chongb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absurb reasoning, we should not discuss this matter at length and give credence to LKY.

It is shameful , anyway there are so many inconsistencies coming out from this man tese days which proved damn wrong .

an A team when there is no competition ???

a golden year ahead , where now ??? retrenchment at many places are already happening ?? where is 154 position media reporting ?? still coverup ???

As agood citizen, we should start a compaign and signature signing to reuest for his retirement.