• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LJ McCully & KT Latha are GOOD PROPLE. Gan.Siok.Bin is a PROVEN LIAR.

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
They did the right thing to sack an incompetent, unprofessional, substandard, unqualified, half-arsed, cack-handed Gan-Siok-Bin.

Kudos to LJ McCully & KT Latha :thumbsup:

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
6d10b049273ca19df53a8a6053a045b9.gif

LJ McCully & KT Latha

You have our Salute to your courageous act

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They did the right thing to sack an incompetent, unprofessional, substandard, unqualified, half-arsed, cack-handed Gan-Siok-Bin.

Kudos to LJ McCully & KT Latha :thumbsup:
Everyday churning lies of me to win when my contribution to SFC everyone can see and 6 plus months bonus is well earned. Not like Kt latha and LJ McCully that are the incompetent hr manager and GM that should be sacked. Pui you Jeremy Quek liar son of whore churning lies to smear me non stop for years. View attachment 158081

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything about Gan.Siok.Bin is a fake. From fake accountant qualifications to fake virginity. Compulsive liar to harassment. Everything about Gan.Siok.Bin is nothing good. All a fraud and a scammer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything about Gan.Siok.Bin is a fake. From fake accountant qualifications to fake virginity. Compulsive liar to harassment. Everything about Gan.Siok.Bin is nothing good. All a fraud and a scammer.
Tell that to yourself @glockman aka @Cottonmouth everything about you is fake. Fake nice smiling photo. Fake rich caught sharing vpn @Cottonmouth = @ginmother. Too many too much to list all these years fake records. Recent fake evidence of me self exposed address when I did not is already best proof. Pui! View attachment 158084

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday churning lies of me to win when my contribution to SFC everyone can see and 6 plus months bonus is well earned. Not like Kt latha and LJ McCully that are the incompetent hr manager and GM that should be sacked. Pui you Jeremy Quek liar son of whore churning lies to smear me non stop for years. View attachment 158081

HERE COMES THE OLD COCK SUCKER!!! GRAB YOUR KNIVES AND STAB HER CUNT!!!!

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan.Siok.Bin = Liar, Fake Virgin, Fake Educational degrees, Fake Accountant, etc

That is why LJ McCully and KT Latha have found out and she got the SACK from SFC.