• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am definitely going to try this out. To have a more accurate result, maybe I should breed some mosquitoes myself and try the before and after effect of the drink 

Investor, thanks fr the funny idea... Let me know more about the drinks

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought my first property in Singapore just before the surge end 2006. Hopefully, it is the same this time now for my Malaysia investment..... Lol....

Cheers,
PH

I think it will be good, hope it will benefit the surrounding areas. =)

Anyways, this theme park is not concrete yet. But feasibility study is ongoing and might take some time, so no speculation.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
New developments
http://www.iproperty.com.my/news/4495/DTSB,-Iskandar-Unit-In-RM600-Million-Condo-Deal

This is concrete...... Ha ha.... Look like we are all in for a good ride......

Cheers,
PH

Never heard of Daruk Tinggi Sdn ? It is a local property player right , so why is this significant news ?

Am keen to know the new theme park that was mentioned earlier.

It would be nice if Capitaland or Keppel land or Far East is putting $ there. That would another level of confident booster to most.
They got to keep up the good work by bringing in investment that can bring in the crowd first. Only with significant crowd can the place be sustainable in the long run.

kennyc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am definitely going to try this out. To have a more accurate result, maybe I should breed some mosquitoes myself and try the before and after effect of the drink 

yaya.. lemme know the results if this work for you..... need to really get it into ur system for it to be really effective.

kennyc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat@Habib once when I read someone said it is good but I was quite disappointed with their naan,it's so dry, too thick and huge indeed. I still like the one back home at upper bukit timah shophouse.
Nice variety of curry to go with it. The one at jalan kayu also good. Seem limited choice for good indian foods there . Have not seen any nice appam and masala thosai .

u can try agnee near perling. you will be able to get very nice north indian food with all kind of nann .prata, chapatti and puri and many other things tat i dun don't even know what they are called. if you are familiar with indian dishes, you are ask them as well, they will most likely have it..

open by a singaporeans that employed all the Indian trainee from Indian. know how to get there but dunno the road name. Will try to get the address the next time i go there..... catered them for one of our gathering and all the guests love the food, and potion is big, price is reasonable.

kennyc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi what is serai drink? Where to buy?

serai is lemon grass, you can buy them in bundle from the orang asli, or you can buy them at any of local pasar raya. cut the top green part away, wash the rest wats remaining.

pound and flatten the white stem potion, put it inside the water and boil them for like a hour to get the taste out, u can also add in some ginger as well. when its done, u can add in some sugar according to personal preference. This is bit more troublesome, the easier way is to drink the elder flower mixture.

mallow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat@Habib once when I read someone said it is good but I was quite disappointed with their naan,it's so dry, too thick and huge indeed. I still like the one back home at upper bukit timah shophouse. Nice variety of curry to go with it. The one at jalan kayu also good. Seem limited choice for good indian foods there . Have not seen any nice appam and masala thosai .

Personal opinion: the best south Indian food we have found is at Novenna's in distant Saleng. Exceptional.

Closer to 'home' is the 24/7, the Syeed on the corner of the block that houses Maybank has excellent naans, of which we prefer the garlic naan, studded with bits of garlic, in case you prefer just a hint. Fish curry gravy goes extremely well with it and the dhall offered.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? Where did you hear that news?

No speculation intended, it was from an unreliable source, and so unconfirmed. =) Take it with a pinch of salt. If confirmed, it will not be in Nusajaya, and it will not be so soon.

It was mentioned in the press last January that Uncle Lim was doing a study on the feasibility of opening an outdoor theme park next to Johor Premium Outlet Store. Last year August, it was reported that he had conducted the study since 2009, and if there was a need, the attractions would be built in the second development stage of the JPO.

"Genting Bhd is planning to develop additional attractions such as a hotel and an international water theme park to complement its Johor Premium Outlets (JPO) here." quoted from sources.

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/8/6/business/6807292&sec=business

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/1/22/business/5521820&sec=business

cHEetymtF5Q

Just these few days, there is unconfirmed source saying the planned theme park will be built, but no dates given. However, it is mentioned that the 800 rooms 5 stars hotel is expected to be ready by 2013. The Theme park will follow. However I think Chief Lim would want to wait and see, depending on how well Legoland will do. So we have to wait some time. If this is coming from Genting Berhad, I am more confident it will be world class and not end up like the fun fair at Danga Bay.

Another speculation is that the planned water theme park at Austin Heights is confimed. Banner spotted showing the planned water theme park.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No speculation intended, it was from an unreliable source, and so unconfirmed. =) Take it with a pinch of salt. If confirmed, it will not be in Nusajaya, and it will not be so soon.

It was mentioned in the press last January that Uncle Lim was doing a study on the feasibility of opening an outdoor theme park next to Johor Premium Outlet Store. Last year August, it was reported that he had conducted the study since 2009, and if there was a need, the attractions would be built in the second development stage of the JPO.

"Genting Bhd is planning to develop additional attractions such as a hotel and an international water theme park to complement its Johor Premium Outlets (JPO) here." quoted from sources.

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/8/6/business/6807292&sec=business

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/1/22/business/5521820&sec=business

cHEetymtF5Q

Just these few days, there is unconfirmed source saying the planned theme park will be built, but no dates given. However, it is mentioned that the 800 rooms 5 stars hotel is expected to be ready by 2013. The Theme park will follow. However I think Chief Lim would want to wait and see, depending on how well Legoland will do. So we have to wait some time. If this is coming from Genting Berhad, I am more confident it will be world class and not end up like the fun fair at Danga Bay.

Another speculation is that the planned water theme park at Austin Heights is confimed. Banner spotted showing the planned water theme park.

Hi Lastresort,
Thank you very much for your summary of the info.

Puteri harbour

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI... Darul tinggi is a subsidiary of KL developer KLS group....

Cheers,
PH

Never heard of Daruk Tinggi Sdn ? It is a local property player right , so why is this significant news ?

Am keen to know the new theme park that was mentioned earlier.

It would be nice if Capitaland or Keppel land or Far East is putting $ there. That would another level of confident booster to most.
They got to keep up the good work by bringing in investment that can bring in the crowd first. Only with significant crowd can the place be sustainable in the long run.

danteakc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to hear about Botak. Just go to the township, complain about their behaviour and asked the security guards to deny said contractor access by blacklisting them.

Let me know if you need support, there is already a small group of friends staying here who are very helpful. Nothing violent though. :wink:

I have already acted on behalf of a bro here and hope they do the right thing.

Wuqi thanks for the reply. Had post matter to the lady but not sure what action they will take. I'm really sorry about the Botak. Did he really do that? I meant the same guy whom I met since November 2010 when I first moved in? He really did borrow $$ from resident?

Wao! he claimed to be the man by the books.

cockcansing

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Wuqi and all others who had helped and PM'ed me with their advices and encouragement. My friend and I have found and signed on the dotted lines for our houses at Golf Precinct yesterday through sub-sale. Many thanks!

Welcome to the Golf precinct! By the way the east or the west? I'm at the east.

Status
Not open for further replies.