• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
They no need abuse la.... Singapore government give even toilet cleaners PR and nowadays the PRs invite whole village to stay in singapore also.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if anyone has the latest update on VEP. I read in one online media that VEP would come into operation this year. Anyone has received any update from the Malaysian authority?

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if anyone has the latest update on VEP. I read in one online media that VEP would come into operation this year. Anyone has received any update from the Malaysian authority?
its harder now in tun's era. things are not going to get better or i mean speedier you know what i mean..hsr? what for?
tun is old school. collect money? just collect lah. why do this and that.

bluesky321

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,

I guess with current Tun's presence. A lot of scenarios become "unknown" and the fear factor starts to sit in. In the past, it was very easy to travel in and out, as long as you depart before 30 days, and perhaps re-again enter the next day or 2 days later. I am not sure how "easy" it is nowadays, and how stringent are the checks at the Counter. With the MAC machines removed, i guess it makes the entire situation worse. The alternative would be "My Malaysia 2nd home" but that requires a lump sum deposit. Does anyone have any luck with "Long term Social Visit Pass"? If i have a brother who is a Malaysia Citizen, can he sponsor me for a 1 year LSP?

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,

I guess with current Tun's presence. A lot of scenarios become "unknown" and the fear factor starts to sit in. In the past, it was very easy to travel in and out, as long as you depart before 30 days, and perhaps re-again enter the next day or 2 days later. I am not sure how "easy" it is nowadays, and how stringent are the checks at the Counter. With the MAC machines removed, i guess it makes the entire situation worse. The alternative would be "My Malaysia 2nd home" but that requires a lump sum deposit. Does anyone have any luck with "Long term Social Visit Pass"? If i have a brother who is a Malaysia Citizen, can he sponsor me for a 1 year LSP?
What I have read before is that the MM2H deposit could be spent on buying home and probably other things. I didn't verify the information then.

kcwx35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, if I have extra money(like AWS + bonus) that I will like to use to further pay for my mortgage. How can I do it? Can it be done online or need to go down to the bank counter? My bank is Maybank.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi kcwx35, you will need to negotiate with the bank and normally you can make an appointment to go and meet their loan officer. If you are far ahead enough in your loan, can also refinance with other banks. Once the lock in period is over, you can talk to them for better deals or earlier settlement. Best wishes

kcwx35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi kcwx35, you will need to negotiate with the bank and normally you can make an appointment to go and meet their loan officer. If you are far ahead enough in your loan, can also refinance with other banks. Once the lock in period is over, you can talk to them for better deals or earlier settlement. Best wishes

I only know my relationship manager. After signed the loan, she really bochap. So how to find out who is my loan officer?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Guys,

MM2H participants are allowed to withdraw partial of the required Fixed Deposit from the second year onwards (RM50,000 for aged 50 years and above) / (RM150,000 for aged 50 years and below) for approved expenses related to house purchase, car purchase, education for children in Malaysia and medical purposes. They have to maintain the balanced RM100,000 (for aged 50 years and above) / RM150,000 (for aged 50 years and below) of Fixed Deposit until they terminate from MM2H Programme.

http://www.mm2h.gov.my/index.php/en/apply-now/fixed-deposit-acc/widthdrawal-requirements

LTSVP - This is a bit unlikely unless you are in a critical line like IT and really well qualified. Plus you need someone with an EP anyway.
https://esd.imi.gov.my/portal/expat.../employment-pass/long-term-social-visit-pass/

Employment Pass holders are eligible to apply for Long-Term Social Visit Pass for parents/parents-in-law, children over 18 years of age, or legally adopted children over 18 years of age.

Better off with the EP
https://esd.imi.gov.my/portal/expatriates/myxpats/key-services/employment-pass/

Status
Not open for further replies.