• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linsanitee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean guy is lucky to find jb ladies as their spouse. Johorean ladies more honest and not demanding for 5Cs. Singaporean gal are fierce and dominant.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Married man should know this. No more heat release for the hubby.

Then you are missing the whole point or rather he didn't miss anything at all, if women are wiser.
Like that both will lose out in time to come. The men will get it one way or another if he found lacking.

I strongly advice women to use sex to wisely. Don't ever used it as a weapon against the man you love. You sex him the correct way and he will be at your beck and call.

Last edited:

Linsanitee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you are missing the whole point or rather he didn't miss anything at all, if women are wiser.
Like that both will lose out in time to come. The men will get it one way or another if he found lacking.

I strongly advice women to use sex to wisely. Don't ever used it as a weapon against the man you love. You sex him the correct way and he will be at your beck and call.
Women is not a sex object. Men will die without sex. Wise men will not anger their wife or he will get punish. If he try to cheat, wife can sense it too. She will do the same to u. Wise men dont go to war with women.

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
The article and the people interviewed wrongly assumes buying a property gives you the right to stay in JB. Maybe having a malaysian wife or relatives does. For example, does buying a property in singapore give foreigners a right to stay in Singapore?

The chinese custom lady already said "malaysia is for malaysians to stay, singaporeans must stay singapore".

You.guys have to observe first and decide later.

Last edited:

Dondon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The article and the people interviewed wrongly assumes buying a property gives you the right to stay in JB. Maybe having a malaysian wife or relatives does. For example, does buying a property in singapore give foreigners a right to stay in Singapore?

The chinese custom lady already said "malaysia is for malaysians to stay, singaporeans must stay singapore".

So after your banned are u able to go in and out of Malaysia smoothly?

beegs88

Alfrescian
Loyal

agree malaysia is for malaysian to stay, Singapore is for Singaporean to work, the rest is get out

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's right, what is wrong with Malaysia for Malaysian ? She's right.
We should only allow some highly sought after workmen and talents to be working in Singapore using WP or EP. No SP is allowed.

Then we can properly address ordinary Malaysian using their 10 yr old van and CARP KIA to travel to and fro into our Nation, clogging up the lanes, creating pollution and stop money from flowing out of Singapore through these Malaysians.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More often than not i noticed Msians working in Spore abusing their 60/90days social visit pass. Stay and work in Spore. No secret.

But i never heard of Sporeans working in Msia on their 30 social visit pass.

Last edited:

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
More often than not i noticed Msians working in Spore abusing their 60/90days social visit pass. Stay and work in Spore. No secret.

But i never heard of Sporeans working in Msia on their 30 social visit pass.

Encik accuse me of working in jb. Maybe he thinks singaporeans poor need to go jb looking for work. I told him no such thing. Then he said he make the law if there isn't one. His rank i doubt is very high, not that sort with a few rows of ribbons. He didn't seem to have ribbons at all, he had 2 studs on his shoulder. I'm sure u guys have seen those with 5 rows of ribbons those are the high rank ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.