• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capital 21 mall is coming into JB Tampoi.

Nowadays with malls coming up. Grab and Uber has their games up. The downfall of Singapore mall is writing on the wall if they persist with their high rental approach.

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
I reckon the downfall of Singapore is not directly associated with JB development but our relationship with China, apparently we have suffered a great economic loss when we lose our mojos with the big brother. It is not to our advantage as well when Malaysia is taking over as China's fav trading partner as well. Look at the investment figures pouring into Malaysia just 2016-2017 alone.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the Chinese can sustain such massive amount of money akin to blood letting.

I certainly don't think that Malaysia can and will pull the plug on China's Investment in Malaysia.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I reckon the downfall of Singapore is not directly associated with JB development but our relationship with China, apparently we have suffered a great economic loss when we lose our mojos with the big brother. It is not to our advantage as well when Malaysia is taking over as China's fav trading partner as well. Look at the investment figures pouring into Malaysia just 2016-2017 alone.

It is the silly loong trying to have this "Rule of Law mentality" while working with China. Rule of law can only apply when you have enough power to execute what you have said or at least what is being written on paper.

It is not about what is right and what is wrong. It is the amount of losses you can sustain.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well it is good that JB progresses, modern Malls, world class theme parks and all... hopefully infrastructure also progresses.
Singapore with its ERP, Road and other Taxes also can be quite jammed. Singapore malls also full with people during the weekends.
Just enjoy your bigger space and stretching your money further. :p

It is good that the mall are all catching up.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the row of shophouses betw Molek & Johor Jaya are all sold out long ago liao.... My dad's friend wanted to buy 1 for his restaurant business but no chance. In general for popular, hot areas in Johor, if you see the shophouses being built, it's probably already sold out liao.....

Molek Pine 3 and 4 still got available units, but honestly, I cant bring myself to pay more for condo than landed.....Haha

I think Condo development is better. All the maintanence work is done properly by the comittee.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Condo development is better. All the maintanence work is done properly by the comittee.
for sinkies yes as majority of sinkies (more than 69%) do not, cannot, and will not do yard work and maintain their lots, just like 3rd world vietnamese, tiongs, taiwanese, nehs and pinoys who clutter and trash their yards in the u.s.

in fact viets are known to pave their entire front, back and side yards with cheap and fake concrete to avoid yard work and provide more space for sub-tenants and extended family to park their vehicles as their garages are either full of trash or rented out. they all should fuck back to vietnam.

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend whilst visiting his relatives in Permas Jaya was robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight after stepping out from the house- he lost his wallet and car. Pls be vigilant living or visiting JB bros and sis.

kcwx35

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend whilst visiting his relatives in Permas Jaya was robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight after stepping out from the house- he lost his wallet and car. Pls be vigilant living or visiting JB bros and sis.

Is his relatives house Gated and guarded?

bluesky321

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,

Does anyone would know where/who to look for if i wish to install good Kitchen Cabinets? (With SInk and Table Top) The only catch is, i would want this Kitchen Cabinet to be totally made of Aluminum or Stainless Steel. Well, the Table Top can be made of Hard Acrylic. I just do not wish for a Single Wood material to be involved to prevent warping / moisture damage / termites etc. If anyone know of any such reasonable provider / installer / shop /, do let me know, thanks!

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,

Does anyone would know where/who to look for if i wish to install good Kitchen Cabinets? (With SInk and Table Top) The only catch is, i would want this Kitchen Cabinet to be totally made of Aluminum or Stainless Steel. Well, the Table Top can be made of Hard Acrylic. I just do not wish for a Single Wood material to be involved to prevent warping / moisture damage / termites etc. If anyone know of any such reasonable provider / installer / shop /, do let me know, thanks!

Just simply google "aluminium kitchen cabinet johor bahru".
Your answers are all there.
Select the one that looks good to you, go to the shop and see the actual product.

bluesky321

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just simply google "aluminium kitchen cabinet johor bahru".
Your answers are all there.
Select the one that looks good to you, go to the shop and see the actual product.
Thanks snowbird - managed to get a few quotes. most are on the "higher side", range from RM3.5k to RM5.5k even though i am asking for the same stuff / Specs

bluesky321

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,

How much does it usually costs for Delivery of my Stuff to Johor? My place in Johor is around Central itself, not too far in. I don't have heavy large items, nor furniture as well. Just about maybe 35 Boxes and 4 large luggage. Can someone recommend a reasonable quote and reliable removal company / person? Thanks!

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks snowbird - managed to get a few quotes. most are on the "higher side", range from RM3.5k to RM5.5k even though i am asking for the same stuff / Specs
If you are not happy with the quotes,there is a Homefair in Persada from 6-8 April. You may want to pay this fair a visit.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,

How much does it usually costs for Delivery of my Stuff to Johor? My place in Johor is around Central itself, not too far in. I don't have heavy large items, nor furniture as well. Just about maybe 35 Boxes and 4 large luggage. Can someone recommend a reasonable quote and reliable removal company / person? Thanks!
Yusran Lorry Svc. Mobile: +60 16-813 8386.
Saw this in a closed WhatsApp group. Although there was no outright acknowledgement, the user of his svc thanked the person who introduce, so I guess it can't be bad.
Do feedback your assessment if you finally used his service.

bluesky321

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are not happy with the quotes,there is a Homefair in Persada from 6-8 April. You may want to pay this fair a visit.
Thanks for the Heads Up. Let me see how it goes because i am just specifically looking at only 2 Areas - Aluminum Kitchen Cabinet with a Good Solid Top, and installation of Lights; not sure if there is a need to wade through the crowds.

bluesky321

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yusran Lorry Svc. Mobile: +60 16-813 8386.
Saw this in a closed WhatsApp group. Although there was no outright acknowledgement, the user of his svc thanked the person who introduce, so I guess it can't be bad.
Do feedback your assessment if you finally used his service.
Thanks - will try to whatsapp this guy. But if anyone who has legitimately used any reliable mover service personally (and the price is very reasonable / good ), please do let me know. it will be good for the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.