• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Projection

Landed in Zone A & Z0ne B.
Semi D above RM1.7m at least toward RM2.3m.
Bungalow above RM2.3m at least. (some area will hit as high as RM5m)
Land size below 8000 sq ft.
Senibong cove Bungalow RM3.3m avg
Seri Austin Bungalow RM2.3m-RM2.7m
E&O LH Nusajaya RM4.5m avg
Nusa Duta Bungalow RM2.6m-2.75m

Condo in JB Sentral.
3Q 2013 onward - RM1,000min psf.

FYI Astaka high floor units (50-60+ floor) are selling above RM1,500 psf now. (31 May 2013)

Clearification: When I say I do not like zone B; I am only referring to Condo. Landed across Zone A and Zone B are great price.

The landed are lagging behind the move in Condo especially in Zone A.

TIPS:

I will buy FH landed in

Seri Austin
Nusa Duta
Senibong Cove
Straits View

hi bro Shctaw,

I notice that u actually recommend zone B Nusa Duta even tho u dun really like that zone:smile: Can ask why ? is it because it is near to population centre of bt indah and near the coastal highway ? wanna learn how to fish :smile: thks prof.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only landed. Not referring to condominium.

hi bro Shctaw,

I notice that u actually recommend zone B Nusa Duta even tho u dun really like that zone:smile: Can ask why ? is it because it is near to population centre of bt indah and near the coastal highway ? wanna learn how to fish :smile: thks prof.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel, as an owner, Nusa Duta's value is understated. It is near amenities and more central

thks bro FT for yr advice :smile: its just that Nusa Duta is more of a local area, so upside not so good compaerd to more international locations such as HH and Leisure Farm ...? dunno where to invest :P

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
For your info, many foreigners are staying in Nusa Duta. And going by the trend, more will do so in the future.
In term of psf for the freehold land, it is greatly undervalued.

Last edited:

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is at a higher price with new launch. But it is still underprice.

Bungalow in Nusa Duta at RM2.6m is not so bad.

Thanks shctaw. We just signed the SPA for nusa Duta bungalow. Many people are telling us that we are crazy as the entrance is behind rows of shophouses (not the flashy entrance like HH) and the price tag is steep. We went ahead as it is purely for own stay, not for investment. From reading all your contribution in this forum, I can see that you are an astute investor. Thank you for your 無私的奉獻。

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
For your info, many foreigners are staying in Nusa Duta. And going by the trend, more will do so in the future.
In term of psf for the freehold land, it is greatly undervalued.

I thot there is some kind of quota for foreigners ? i meaqn the quota will restrict the no of foreigners...

Last edited:

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thot there is some kind of quota for foreigners ?

When I went to sign the SPA, the lawyer shared that the foreigner quota is filled and there are now many SPR buying. Dunno how true. Just hope I m buying into a good neighborhood who are all concerned about maintaining their property and also be vigilant on the security aspect.

I have asked my johorean friends and they told me RC in taman molek is spot on and the security is very tight. I am also hoping for the same, fingers crossed.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I thot there is some kind of quota for foreigners ? i meaqn the quota will restrict the no of foreigners...

Subsale has no quota so you can sell to anyone after purchasing from the developer. High rise typically has a 50/50 ratio (can apply) while most landed is 30/70 (foreigner/locals) although certain developments are exempted.

Without talking too much about a certain development with many zones of its own, a lot of folks kept harping on the fact that there are no foreigner limitation of 500k etc but then how many of the units are below 500k in the first place when they are selling around 750-800 psf in the first place. Plus it is a leasehold on freehold land. If i really needed to buy a place in that area, personally i would look to FH in Puteri Harbour instead.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All JB properties I bought I presume have no rental return. (hard to project rental as too many condos around each other)

I am playing purely on capital gain. (will sell when TOP.)

My play is to sell all except one I like and use it as my holiday home. Right now it is either Astaka or Sky 88.

What is yr study on it as there are positive view on it? Re-sales n rental is the main concern.:*:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crazy investors have an edge. We dare to do thing while other dare not step forward.

We may be the first to die; but sitting and not investing will only make one live a longer but poorer life.

Something in my mind to share with you, hope it is not too confusing.
Buying a bungalow at RM3.9m-RM4.8m in EL and HH will cause one to over leverage.
I bet 2 Astaka Condos can outperformed 1 EL and HH Bungalow in the next five year.

Your bungalow at RM2.6m is same price as 1 Astaka condo unit. It will be a close fight in term of capital gain.
Hope you get what I meant.

Thanks shctaw. We just signed the SPA for nusa Duta bungalow. Many people are telling us that we are crazy as the entrance is behind rows of shophouses (not the flashy entrance like HH) and the price tag is steep. We went ahead as it is purely for own stay, not for investment. From reading all your contribution in this forum, I can see that you are an astute investor. Thank you for your 無私的奉獻。

Status
Not open for further replies.