• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks matix! To me, the following is the most important takeaway from the interview:

10) In less than 30 words, how would you promote Iskandar Malaysia to our potential investors?

I would tend to move away from the high rise grandeur and metropolis marketing, and go with our strengths, such as space and affordability, together with excellent infrastructure. These factors together with Iskandar’s strategic location are strong fundamentals, which are clear for all to see, nothing better than marketing reality!

Last edited:

mika14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

just asking which shop sells the best bak kwa in JB?
Someone recommended Wo Lai Ye, but my parents say it taste not so good.
Anyone anymore recommendations?

thanks!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm , i finds that wo lai ye are very nice , but must buy from the sentosa shop , not so sure outside one is it real stuff...
I have bought lim zhi yuan in Johor Jaya area but i find that so so only , still prefer wo lai ye.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm , i finds that wo lai ye are very nice , but must buy from the sentosa shop , not so sure outside one is it real stuff...
I have bought lim zhi yuan in Johor Jaya area but i find that so so only , still prefer wo lai ye.

SiS.. u got keep cat?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey potter

i remembered u said before u not into houses only makan in jb leh ....
so u bought SC ah ?

while lim kopi with anties n ancles @ kopitiam, they said wateredge nice nice..so i kei po go n see see. see lim kopi good hor, there also can smell supercoffee..wahaha..:biggrin:

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
used to until she tried to attack newborn nephew when heard his crying ....pressured by family to give her up.
my friend helped me found a gd adopter who lives in 3 storey terrace house to adopt her ....

see cat luver, heart good good one hor..:biggrin:
I got one pure breed aust (2 tone hair color) Radgoll... beri fun.

mika14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wo Lai Ye got how many branches in Sentosa? i bought it in Sentosa last year, but my parents dun find it nice.

Chillout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone, it has been awhile since I last visit. Happy New Year to all.

Anyone invested in Teega here? Was invited to pre-launch but couldnt make it as was away. Went to see the project upon return n booked the 3-bedroom unit but has to give up after learning the price jack up by 30% which is ridiculous considering it is only a month difference. Would be disadvantage as an investor cos won't be able to compete in rental even. UEM not willing to extend the same discount. Sniff!!

Anyways, will shift my sight to landed or factory. Any good lobang Wuqi?

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi just contacted by paragon ,soft launch 900 rm psf.500++ for studio ,beyond my means.
so just sign Nusa sentral ,you guys think its better landed ?then condo seems risky at this price.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first year, it was a battlefield, the 2nd year was more spectacular and got increasingly warzone like. Flashes in the horizon followed by thunderous roar and the ever lingering smell of gunpowder in the end viewing on the 2nd floor balcony. Best way to spend the night amongst friends and relatives with lots of food and drinks. :smile:

You will likely see lots of small sky lanterns flying across the hills as well as if UAVs on a raid. :smile:

Haa. yeah thats why i spend every CNY in Msia. Yes, Kong Ming laterns. Cheaper than fireworks and indeed beautiful sight.

Hope it doesnt rain this CNY like it is now!!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi everyone, it has been awhile since I last visit. Happy New Year to all.

Anyone invested in Teega here? Was invited to pre-launch but couldnt make it as was away. Went to see the project upon return n booked the 3-bedroom unit but has to give up after learning the price jack up by 30% which is ridiculous considering it is only a month difference. Would be disadvantage as an investor cos won't be able to compete in rental even. UEM not willing to extend the same discount. Sniff!!

Anyways, will shift my sight to landed or factory. Any good lobang Wuqi?

Yes, PM me if you are keen for commercial/industrial. No obligations though.

Status
Not open for further replies.