• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will up your points again after I have upped the others. Batok and Reds should be able to give/minus points now.

謝謝無..忌..哥..哥.. em34.gif

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, is there any website that we can check for Private Residential Property Transactions with Caveats Lodged in Malaysia or just JB like what we have through URA in S'pore? Or any website that monitor the latest transacted price of properties in JB?

Is there any way we can monitor developer progress for new developments through work progress monitoring system like what we have in Singapore through BCA?

Abang .. check this out http://www.rehdainstitute.com/research-a-resources/housing.html#MSIA_LAUNCHES
and doubt they have it like what SG is having..
Dun understand why make so much efforts to monitor the price...em78.gif
Beri simple to buy one, just start from RM 500k.em13.gif

Last edited:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
EDL is crap, now new taman along EDL- northsouth highway, not yet completed, already heavy traffic on both morning and evening peak hour on both EDL and NSHW. the exit 255c is damn jam especially during peak hour knock off time. soon EDL will become "sloway" like tebrau highway in long run.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
EDL is crap, now new taman along EDL- northsouth highway, not yet completed, already heavy traffic on both morning and evening peak hour on both EDL and NSHW. the exit 255c is damn jam especially during peak hour knock off time. soon EDL will become "sloway" like tebrau highway in long run.

But still before than before lah, i think. Imagine passing through those 10 traffic lights along Tebrau Highway to get to Pandan Interchange during peak hour... Faint man... now, at least can skip all the 10 traffic lights liao. No fish, prawn also can.... Is that how you say it? haha

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Potter,

No vouchers or freebies but there is a coupon for folks to stay in Tunes hotel while in JB.
Just need to enter the code, TUNE30DB.

All kudos to the blog writer below:
http://www.jaynechua.com/hotels-near-legoland-hello-kittytunehotels/

The coupon is effective to bookbefore end of Nov. The coupon is valid for stay from now to January.

Totally amaze with the new developments and UK farm in Johor after reading the blog !!! What a great surprise, if only there cheery tree and winery .

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, i have 3 extra adult tickets for Legoland, valid till end 2012. Bought during early bird sale @ S$40. PM me if keen.
Thanks

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abang .. check this out http://www.rehdainstitute.com/research-a-resources/housing.html#MSIA_LAUNCHES
and doubt they have it like what SG is having..
Dun understand why make so much efforts to monitor the price...View attachment 7213
Beri simple to buy one, just start from RM 500k.View attachment 7214

The Malaysian Price Index (2007-Q1 2011) for Johor terrace range RM104k to 120k !

Base on new property launch of >>>>> RM500k, are we buying something overpriced?

Last edited:

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is exit 255c?

How about the stretch between ciq and permas exit during peak hour? Is it smooth or jam?

nesta0013

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know where to buy the air-con remote control holder that can be drilled onto the wall?

Last edited:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is exit 255c?

How about the stretch between ciq and permas exit during peak hour? Is it smooth or jam?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North–...e#List_of_key_points_along_NSE_Southern_Route
Dato Onn interchange.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
EDL is not crap la... is just an alternative route to bring you home and to your family. em100.gif

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Totally amaze with the new developments and UK farm in Johor after reading the blog !!! What a great surprise, if only there cheery tree and winery .

Hi aangsc, no cherry trees or winery but there are strawberries and apple trees at least. Apples trees mainly in East Malaysia. One time, i shared with a bro from Kuching about apples but he was so adament that there are no apples grown in Malaysia at all.

contra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is going to further push up property prices in Iskandar.

Lido Residences(Lido Boulevard) comprises eight blocks of 18-26 storey condominiums with 908 fully furnished units, ranging from 2,459 sq ft to 9,089 sq ft. The units are priced over RM2 million each, or around RM1,300 per square foot.

http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_News/BTIMES/articles/20121102000333/Article/#ixzz2B1cHaNVt

Now a bubble is really forming in the JB condo market... These are near Mont Kiara (KL expat enclave) prices.

At this rate of price escalation, by 2014, JB condo prices will be just a whisker away from Singapore mass market condo prices when the 100k units of apartments come on stream in SG.

I may be wrong and this may be an exceedingly good bet. Point is, just be careful and double check calculations to ensure can hold for the medium term.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
permas bridge traffic peak hour is terrible, slow traffic, try friday knock off time....

now EDL morning or evening time both direction also heavy traffic....

in long run.... seriously compare to coastal highway at nusajaya, really cmi....

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now a bubble is really forming in the JB condo market... These are near Mont Kiara (KL expat enclave) prices.

At this rate of price escalation, by 2014, JB condo prices will be just a whisker away from Singapore mass market condo prices when the 100k units of apartments come on stream in SG.

I may be wrong and this may be an exceedingly good bet. Point is, just be careful and double check calculations to ensure can hold for the medium term.

Bigger units are not so easy to divest, esp those > RM 2m. I would advise not to over leverage on projects > RM 2m due to MYR high interest rate. Unless the MRT comes to Lido Boulevard area, I personally think making a decent profit on this investment may well prove challenging.

Status
Not open for further replies.