• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile:Hiya all! Recent postings affirm my 'debut post' that this forum is a reality drama of sorts that rocks ! - semua pun ada and gee, I m happy as a lark to be a teensy, weensy bit of this cyber family.Thank you to bros Investor, Iskandar Rocks, Valdez for oftentimes making LIJB akin to a Wall street newsletter, though your financial jargon is sometimes beyond the simpleton me.

Then there is our young old sage Wuqi .

Ha , the comic n potty Potter and schtaw . Also frank n good sharings from Grago, Arsenal n Vincentck. Of course not to forget my sistas Crystal, ginfreely for that feminine n also once in a while that 'leoline feline' (ouch) touch. Kinda miss some from LIJB1 & LIJB2 who I dont see much or at all now in LIJB3 like Analytical Professor,LastResort,Lord Aragorn ,Yonglip, Odyssey ,ShawnLow,AbuGumGum, avelc and a few others.

Anyway to those who are new to LIJB, do read tru LIJB1 & LIJB2 (if u can ) n you will know this is a great forum to be in. Certainly like a drama there can be times when one character is at odds with another but hey, that's life afterall. But more often than not, all good at heart and encouraging bros n sisters here. Btw, bro DWKY9 any good updates to share as to whether u have been successful in getting a place in Nusajaya?

Meantime to all, Cheers n keep up the spirit of LIJB as I am doing as MsTrii.....hehehe

Hi Ms Trii,

Hahahah. I'm still saving up abit for $$$$$ now. I'm not giving up for owning a house in nusajaya. But I really hope by 2014 or 2015 I can own it by then. Working very hard now to achieve it. Good thing now my wife 100% want to stay in Jb too. Mostly every week we will drive in for Makan n jalan jalan and enjoy the open space in nusajaya. We love it so much really. Lets wish for the best.

Cheers!:wink:
Danny aka DWKY9

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
For 2 weeks, I have been to few places such as, SP Setia Tropika, Eco Garden, Cascadia, Mont Callista, Horizon Hill, Nusa Idaman, Nusa Sentra, Scientex Mutiara Mas, Mutiara Rina, Tenah Sutera etc.. Sadly to say the houses all are no longer affordable friendly. On the average is about RM$800 to RM1million. And their next coming new phases will be at least RM$1million and above.

There are actually some places that are not in the list that may be good bargains. :wink:

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Been bringing my wife to more properties inward, etc more recently and to look around. Went to Tanjung Puteri golf course and took them horse riding. They even have proper lessons there, for 35 RM, one could go on 5 rounds in the paddock and for 100 RM, could go to the jungle trail. Really nice, they close early on Saturdays though, about lunchtime i believe. Only caveat is one must go past a lot of industrial area and then at the gate of the main clubhouse area of Tanjung Puteri, turn right into a campsite before arriving at the horse riding place. The name is Amigos i believe, boss name is Mos. :smile:

MsTrii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Ms Trii,

Hahahah. I'm still saving up abit for $$$$$ now. I'm not giving up for owning a house in nusajaya. But I really hope by 2014 or 2015 I can own it by then. Working very hard now to achieve it. Good thing now my wife 100% want to stay in Jb too. Mostly every week we will drive in for Makan n jalan jalan and enjoy the open space in nusajaya. We love it so much really. Lets wish for the best.

Cheers!:wink:
Danny aka DWKY9

Good going there DWKY9!

Came across this very touching video n thought of sharing wif all here, though some may have seen it: http://youtu.be/PsOW01HVgzw

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh No! Where har? From the Jb custom 7.5km? I always ram 150km/h.

The TP roadblock is before exit 312 (nusajaya legoland) when you head northbound after 2nd link crossing. The TP hidden with cameras probably located at the stretch after Gelang Patah r&r stop till before the TP roadblock.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi .I travelled by cw3 to bt indah and noticed that the bus pass by Legoland ,just wondering if the bus stops anywhere near there if i want to stop thanks.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi .I travelled by cw3 to bt indah and noticed that the bus pass by Legoland ,just wondering if the bus stops anywhere near there if i want to stop thanks.

lol, I was wondering why don't you ask the driver on the spot there and then, who should be able to give you the best answer. No punt intended.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
On my way back home yesterday, got into an accident when a lorry for no reason, jammed brakes in the left filter lane and there were no cars but he just jammed his brakes as i saw he was on the phone. Loud bang and my heart sank as i already had a bad day at work and wife was upset i was late for dinner. Got down and had a look and what i saw surprised me, not a scratch on both his and my vehicle. We waved and drove off. It was only later i wondered how come there was no damage at all.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
On my way back home yesterday, got into an accident when a lorry for no reason, jammed brakes in the left filter lane and there were no cars but he just jammed his brakes as i saw he was on the phone. Loud bang and my heart sank as i already had a bad day at work and wife was upset i was late for dinner. Got down and had a look and what i saw surprised me, not a scratch on both his and my vehicle. We waved and drove off. It was only later i wondered how come there was no damage at all.
Lamborginis are indeede tough. :wink:

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

the beauty of malaysian bus, just tell the driver nicely and you can stop anywhere you like.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

kena 内伤 twice..:biggrin:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow!! What car you driving??
Think my next car I would like to change to the same car as yours..

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
This was the car i was driving at that time:

peel-trident-worst-car-ever-made.jpg

Although according to a supposedly learned lady, i am just riding this:

50cc-mini-motorcycle.jpg

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Last edited: