• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh , i not that into fengshui ! I trust my own feel when i step into the development or showhouse .....
Maybe u can take a look at NI 7B hill side .....

i've heard about 'feeling' thingy.. some people are more sensitive and can tell. i'm sorta numb to supernatural things.. only look nice, okay, not nice, not ok. :wink:

my friend suggest a cheapo way..bring a young baby/toddler to the house.. if the kid has no response or happy, the house is okay.. otherwise, especially if there's a violent response (like crying hard etc), then better walk away..

my kids are no longer toddlers..who'll loan me a baby ah (machiam like bringing a canary into a coal mine) :biggrin:

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
standard chartered xtrasaver card gives discount range from 7% to 15% petrol in pumped in sg and my, depend on your $$$ deposited with them. http://www.standardchartered.com.sg/personal-banking/deposits/xtrasaver/en/

when i use my card, i only pump those that enable me to diy. won't give them my card to swipe while i pump.. obvious reasons..

BonusLink is a reward program tied to a few types of merchants, including petrol, telco etc.
I do not use, so cannot comment.

Yes StanChart xtrasaver rebate quite good, just that it is a debit card, need to have $$ deposited to make transactions and also earn rebate.
Credit card is giving credit, interest free if settle in full by due date.

The scamming risk is there for using cards. I kena before many years ago, in Malacca Shell station. Luckily UOB protected my loss as I was not in Malaysia when the scammer commit the fraud. Can save the trouble is better.
What I do now is to go to stations that I am familiar with, since we are already staying here.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've heard about 'feeling' thingy.. some people are more sensitive and can tell. i'm sorta numb to supernatural things.. only look nice, okay, not nice, not ok. :wink:

my friend suggest a cheapo way..bring a young baby/toddler to the house.. if the kid has no response or happy, the house is okay.. otherwise, especially if there's a violent response (like crying hard etc), then better walk away..

my kids are no longer toddlers..who'll loan me a baby ah (machiam like bringing a canary into a coal mine) :biggrin:

oh , look for my NI neighbour Bro Diaspora , he has a baby girl !

Last edited:

Icyraine

Alfrescian
Loyal
U sound happy ... Sayang back your wife Liao?

Ya, i follow the advices from you guys, told my wife we will get the baby stuff this weekend and she give me a kiss. Then i talked to her about why i was upset when she keep complaining about the house, and that i feel pressured that i couldnt make things right for her, then she give me another kiss.

Thanks guys.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already so many factors to consider when buying a property, add complicated fengshui that involves hiring a master, will take a longer time to decide on a purchase.

I remember many years ago when we bought our 1st property without so many factors to consider, it was quite fast. Over the years, the process get longer as we start to look out for more factors as we pick up more information and "knowledge". :wink:

Sometimes it really boils down to feeling good about the property when we are in it.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, so 温馨 ... Well done bro ! Muakssssss to you too hahahaha hahahaha (p/s: I have brushed my teeth with darlie)

Ya, i follow the advices from you guys, told my wife we will get the baby stuff this weekend and she give me a kiss. Then i talked to her about why i was upset when she keep complaining about the house, and that i feel pressured that i couldnt make things right for her, then she give me another kiss.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks guys.

Wow! so nice, 2 kisses :smile::p

Today women day some more.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Where got such a luxury of time, especially if it's off plan from developer? One min u see it, the next min it'll be gone if u don't act fast in the sales office, especially for new launches ...

And then before u know it, the launch price increases ...

thanks bro doa & sis crystal.. i'll update my cost/planning spreadsheet accordingly :wink:

next thing.. u guys don't go fengshui kinda stuff? u know, find a master, check out your birth charts and look for a house that is suitable?
how's the procedure like.. find the master first, get him to join u in the house hunt, or after u found the house then get him to see?

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup bro. They are still going to manage it for the next immediate few years. After that, it's up to the residents and we can certainly suggest things for improvements via the committee :smile:

Agree on all of the above.
Pro of Tmn Laguna is really the size of the house+ the price..
Con is the maintainence of the area in long term is unknown.

Guess if all residents can co-operate, definitely can make the management to make sure the place is well kept and with tight security
The apartment i m staying now after changing the management group, all are well maintained.. at least in a quite satisfactory stage in terms on cleanliness and secuity upkeeping.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi to all....

May I ask when renewing MACS, will they ask any questions?? If they ask, what should I say??

no qn will be asked , they are more happier to get RM30 from you!
I have renewed twice!
Now u can get it done at city square and Jusco bk Indah

Btw , u been missing quite some time , are u still staying the same place and Mr PHD still your neighbour ? ?

Last edited:

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
no qn will be asked , they are more happier to get RM30 from you!
I have renewed twice!
Now u can get it done at city square and Jusco bk Indah

Btw , u been missing quite some time , are u still staying the same place and Mr PHD still your neighbour ? ?

Do I need to bring photo or no need already?

Thanks for your concern.. Yup same place... The PHD fellow has run road already... New neighbour maybe coming soon dunno when. Will someone be kind enough to give me 3 points so I can post?? Sometimes need faster reply... I got zapped by someone for talking about some political issue... Thats why I can't post instantly anymore.

Thanks a lot.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got hei-sio hei-sio bo?

Thanks guys.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

I did quite some research in the last 6 months on Feng Shui.. If you want to be safe in general, go for direction NE (22.5 to 37.5 degree) or SW (202.5 to 217.5 degree). Best NE got mountain and SW got water for now until 2023 year.. (However my friend took 2 years before he was able to find this kind of house).. There are also lots of different fengshui masters with different methodologies.. For other "sa" such as power line, power station, road cutting into the house etc etc, you can use many things to block, so not a worry..

Ha ha, don't let fengshui things stop you from choosing the right house.. Because it is not easy.. If you buy from resales, you might have a better chance to ascertain all the fengshui criteria.. also you might cut down on your renovation.. If you buy direct from developer, 100K rm renovation is quite possible..

The feel factor is important..

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

I did quite some research in the last 6 months on Feng Shui.. If you want to be safe in general, go for direction NE (22.5 to 37.5 degree) or SW (202.5 to 217.5 degree). Best NE got mountain and SW got water for now until 2023 year.. (However my friend took 2 years before he was able to find this kind of house).. There are also lots of different fengshui masters with different methodologies.. For other "sa" such as power line, power station, road cutting into the house etc etc, you can use many things to block, so not a worry..

Ha ha, don't let fengshui things stop you from choosing the right house.. Because it is not easy.. If you buy from resales, you might have a better chance to ascertain all the fengshui criteria.. also you might cut down on your renovation.. If you buy direct from developer, 100K rm renovation is quite possible..

The feel factor is important..

bro arsenal. when u become FS master man?? Thats flying star FS.

Status
Not open for further replies.