• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,

I did quite some research in the last 6 months on Feng Shui.. If you want to be safe in general, go for direction NE (22.5 to 37.5 degree) or SW (202.5 to 217.5 degree). Best NE got mountain and SW got water for now until 2023 year.. (However my friend took 2 years before he was able to find this kind of house).. There are also lots of different fengshui masters with different methodologies.. For other "sa" such as power line, power station, road cutting into the house etc etc, you can use many things to block, so not a worry..

Ha ha, don't let fengshui things stop you from choosing the right house.. Because it is not easy.. If you buy from resales, you might have a better chance to ascertain all the fengshui criteria.. also you might cut down on your renovation.. If you buy direct from developer, 100K rm renovation is quite possible..

The feel factor is important..

I thought SW is facing afternoon sun. Bely bely hot leh. Correct me if i am wrong.

Got to agree with u on "resale" units. Of course tere are pros and cons. One pay premium for the unit plus all those legal/agent/ etc etc costs. Been couple of years now. I had missed alot of opportunities in getting a unit.
If u notice land size and its price doesnt match nowadays. Getting smaller but the prices went up. Remind me of those Pigeon resale homes in red dot. But JB houses are different. Its FREEHOLD!:biggrin:

Nowadays whenever I look at following link

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-with-property-ies-in-Iskandar-Malaysia/page2

I feel so happy for u guys/gals. But at the same time my heart bleeds. :(

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, don't get discouraged. There are full of chances in this lovely world. It sometimes boil down to the matter of choice, but choices are limited by one's circumstances. Positive thing is that - circumstances keep on changing as our days go by, so the right chance will come right at your door step one day ... Keep having faith :wink:

I thought SW is facing afternoon sun. Bely bely hot leh. Correct me if i am wrong.

Got to agree with u on "resale" units. Of course tere are pros and cons. One pay premium for the unit plus all those legal/agent/ etc etc costs. Been couple of years now. I had missed alot of opportunities in getting a unit.
If u notice land size and its price doesnt match nowadays. Getting smaller but the prices went up. Remind me of those Pigeon resale homes in red dot. But JB houses are different. Its FREEHOLD!:biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-with-property-ies-in-Iskandar-Malaysia/page2

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess there is no perfect selection. Corner units are spacious and very nice but it will also hit hard by morning or afternoon sun... So the best thing is how you feel and how discipline you keep to your budget..

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use your natural instinct. All men have it :smile: just let yourself loose, don't be so tensed up, feel the surrounding, feel the audience, and u will point and head to the right direction. You have it babe, we know you can do it, u just need to stop thinking too much, and let it do it's thing ... (trying to imitate the American idol's judges, and apply it in your scenario, how do I fare?) don't be too harsh ... Lol

I got the inspiration from you... but I am yet to master how to use pole to dance body to the best direction..

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got the inspiration from you... but I am yet to master how to use pole to dance body to the best direction..

Cute bro. Both of the directions u mentioned has water star 8 at the front and mountain star 8 behind. But have to be activated by external environment for it to be effective. There are also other house directions (south, west and east) that are good as they have the double 8 stars in front. Again for these types of houses, need to see whats in front. For apartments, sometimes it can be tricky in determining direction cos door and windows may not be aligned in the same direction. For landed like those in Msia, its much easier.

Happy dancing bro.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, don't get discouraged. There are full of chances in this lovely world. It sometimes boil down to the matter of choice, but choices are limited by one's circumstances. Positive thing is that - circumstances keep on changing as our days go by, so the right chance will come right at your door step one day ... Keep having faith :wink:

So near and yet so far....

Tks for the vote of faith, dude.

Really appreciate it...

avalon74

Alfrescian
Loyal
At shell station, I always see this blue card called bonus link or something. And always have contest entry and many many points to win ... Remember my fren said that it's free application

Me using since 5 years back.. but go in twice per month.. have not redeem anything yet..
partly bcos last time petrol price is 1.90 rm per litre so pts collected not as much.. (gone are the good dayz)

avalon74

Alfrescian
Loyal
BonusLink is a reward program tied to a few types of merchants, including petrol, telco etc.
I do not use, so cannot comment.

Yes StanChart xtrasaver rebate quite good, just that it is a debit card, need to have $$ deposited to make transactions and also earn rebate.
Credit card is giving credit, interest free if settle in full by due date.

The scamming risk is there for using cards. I kena before many years ago, in Malacca Shell station. Luckily UOB protected my loss as I was not in Malaysia when the scammer commit the fraud. Can save the trouble is better.
What I do now is to go to stations that I am familiar with, since we are already staying here.

Use credit cards with smart chip that allows you to transact at the pumps itself.. saves me the effort to wave at counter to start pumping..

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh , look for my NI neighbour Bro Diaspora , he has a baby girl !

Well..ahem ahem....

I do have many similar requests before...
Therefore, I have packaged it in such a way that it is very affordable for everyone.

For Condo & DST, the 'endorsement' fees is RM388 per hour (min).
For Semi-D, cluster, end lot or corner, it is RM888 per hour (min).
For banglow, only RM1888 per hour (min).

Of course, this excludes consumables such as baby diapers, baby wipes, milk powder, etc.
Do check out my blog http://babyendorsement.blogspot.com/ for more info on special promotions and my baby's seminar schedule.

Also quote this code "SAMMYBOY" for further special discount.
Offer is for a very limited time only as baby girl is fast growing up...

:smile:

Last edited:

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use your natural instinct. All men have it :smile: just let yourself loose, don't be so tensed up, feel the surrounding, feel the audience, and u will point and head to the right direction. You have it babe, we know you can do it, u just need to stop thinking too much, and let it do it's thing ... (trying to imitate the American idol's judges, and apply it in your scenario, how do I fare?) don't be too harsh ... Lol

Actually u are right about using instinct for house hunting bro. If you believe in FATE,..it is actually the house and location that chooses u...not the other way round. There are some tamans or houses which u have no connections with but there are others which instinctively tells u thats the right one. Also bringing children along its a good idea. If you see them playing carefreely in the show units, running up and down, round the gardens, then its a sign there is not much negative energy in those units. Children especially those that do not watch a lot of TV (contamination) from young is more sensitive to all these energies.

Cheers.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol lol. Laughing my butt off ... U crack me up sometimes lol

Your link isn't working la ... How to get biz like this? Haha

And u just advertised services in here. Bro wuqi the policemen is gonna handcuff u soon hahahhahaha

Well..ahem ahem....

I do have many similar requests before...
Therefore, I have packaged it in such a way that it is very affordable to everyone.

For Condo & DST, the 'endorsement' fees is RM388 per hour (min).
For Semi-D, cluster, end lot or corner, it will be RM888 per hour (min).
For banglow, it will be RM1888 per hour (min).

Of course, this excludes consumables such as baby diapers, baby wipes, milk powder, etc.
Do check out my blog http://babyendorsement.blogspot.com/ for more info on special promotions and my baby's seminar schedule.

Also quote this code "SAMMYBOY" for further special discount.
Offer is for a very limited time only as baby girl is fast growing up...

:smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. Lifting my arm and my feet up high in the air to concur with u, absolutely SPOT ON!! :smile:

Actually u are right about using instinct for house hunting bro. If you believe in FATE,..it is actually the house and location that chooses u...not the other way round. There are some tamans or houses which u have no connections with but there are others which instinctively tells u thats the right one. Also bringing children along its a good idea. If you see them playing carefreely in the show units, running up and down, round the gardens, then its a sign there is not much negative energy in those units. Children especially those that do not watch a lot of TV (contamination) from young is more sensitive to all these energies.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.