• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bro. i am also thinking of this at the moment and deciding whether to go for it...looking at the application papers,..looks like the process is going to be pain in the ass..unless pay agent to do it.

cheers.

Hi bro yonglip,

Paying agent to do it still cheaper than... N rather other make a decent living than feeding those fat n greedy people in Sing.!

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for all the encouragement, i will keep it up..

it is tough, but i have keep to what SAF sergeants always say

"SUCK IT UP"..

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros shawn, SJlink, Cleyeo,..

jus rec confirmation from KSL that if no major issues crop up, the project team expect VP for BH by May.

Its time to shore up the bullets!..

cheers.

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
yonglip said:
bros shawn, SJlink, Cleyeo,..

jus rec confirmation from KSL that if no major issues crop up, the project team expect VP for BH by May.

Its time to shore up the bullets!..

cheers.

Sorry ah what is VP?

Taryn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

Have been following the thread for almost a year but just joined. I have finally moved into a rental at one of the older NI tamans while I save up to buy a property toward the end of the year. Rented a few month ago but the move has taken so long due to work. Really love the space and closeness to nature here. The tightness in the heart lessens every time I come over to drop off some belongings in the house for these past few months.

I have also brought along my fur kids. So can anyone recommend a good 24hr vet? Globelpets is where I have my eyes set on for pets needs but they close quite early.

Thanks in advance.

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
yonglip said:
bro..i tot u malaysian?...in SG, we call it TOP..ya like wat bro tutucake say collect key..and start of reno headache....

Oh cheh~i tot is wat~yeah im msian bt idonno this short form ma hehe. Should we happy or sad? Happy coz house done n no need pay interest, sad coz dieeee...need to play installment zzz

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
So happy, just received uem invoice,another 10% completed. Now 45% completion.
Btw I heard if bank release 50% loan, we can request start to service loan so tat dun hv to pay interest, is it true?

joeyeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I am a Real Estate Negotiator from a registered Valuers and Real Estate Agency who is specialize in marketing both commercial and residential properties in these areas - Horizon Hills, Nusa Jaya and bukit indah.

If you are looking tenant or buyer, please do not hesitate to email me [email protected].

Thank you and very much appreciated and i'm ready to servicing with my profession.

Joe Yeong

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought yours is flexi? U mean for the first 45% that UOB has released to the developer, UOB has not charged you any interest at all? Or did u mean u have been paying interests only for these past few months?

So happy, just received uem invoice,another 10% completed. Now 45% completion.
Btw I heard if bank release 50% loan, we can request start to service loan so tat dun hv to pay interest, is it true?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought yours is flexi? U mean for the first 45% that UOB has released to the developer, UOB has not charged you any interest at all? Or did u mean u have been paying interests only for these past few months?

mine is normal mortgage loan leh , i only paid 10% downpayment and never receive uob bills at all. So never pay interest at all , i heard only they start to disburse 50% loan then they will bill us, isnt it ?
Btw , i heard Yes Mobile is gd for mobile broadband , maybe u wan to check it out ?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh is it. Not sure about the 50%. I went to UOB bank before and I remember the girl told me that the interests will start when they disburse money. Citibank also told me the same. But the info is accurate for flexi loan only. Maybe ur conventional one is different, which I haven't enquired before.

YES has high portability and can work like a mifi (mobile wifi). But it's quite costly leh ... Do a comparison before u part with your money hor. If u use up your credit, then u cant surf liao. Provider like P1 still let u to connect and use their service once u exceed your quota, albeit at a throttled/reduced speed. Good thing about YES is that there is no contract.

I agree that there are other packages, like celcom, they also give dongle but these are monthly subscription of broadband. My earlier posts were only trying to give quick info to get the Internet for short term solution. I only use digi 3G during weekend mah. So no point committing to monthly subsription :smile:

mine is normal mortgage loan leh , i only paid 10% downpayment and never receive uob bills at all. So never pay interest at all , i heard only they start to disburse 50% loan then they will bill us, isnt it ?
Btw , i heard Yes Mobile is gd for mobile broadband , maybe u wan to check it out ?

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not yet leh. Looking at loan, preparing. Stress arrrr!

Just called to HSBC to discuss on it. They also said I need to service the loan/interests once they disburse the first 10%. I'll call to UOB in the afternoon to find out their package again ...

Dear DOA

Thanks for the reply.
So u place downpayment for Laguana liao ? faster do before state levey increase hor...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will u be able to find out more from your mortgage manager? If its that good, I wanna consider them too. Yours is BLR-2.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.