• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an anti-singaporean cum Singaporean bashing forum. Most if not all of its post are contributed by Malaysian working or used to be in Singapore but secretly letting off their steam on grudges of their Singaporeans counter parts. Sort of like biting the hand that feeds them.

They would not give a damn if you contribute positive things about Singapore in this forum.

Singapore owe foreigners a job, scholarship, HDB etc mah (but don't owe citizens hor). Foreigners biting the hand that feeds them is nothing new, the latest is the PRC scholar who called Singaporeans dogs after taking money from Singaporeans.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore owe foreigners a job, scholarship, HDB etc mah (but don't owe citizens hor). Foreigners biting the hand that feeds them is nothing new, the latest is the PRC scholar who called Singaporeans dogs after taking money from Singaporeans.

Yeah. Thats the damn attitude that you can find everywhere in that forum. But anyway its good to be aware of this ugly side of them. Better then being totally ignorant. One must be prepared for the worst. At least.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
[SUP][/SUP]

Some of them said our citizenship is like toilet paper.
Even waiters and masseurs are given before election.. But who want our citizenship?
Just don't understand why they dont give citizenship to those foreigned spouses?
I blame the people who set the KPI bonus.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an anti-singaporean cum Singaporean bashing forum. Most if not all of its post are contributed by Malaysian working or used to be in Singapore but secretly letting off their steam on grudges of their Singaporeans counter parts. Sort of like biting the hand that feeds them.

They would not give a damn if you contribute positive things about Singapore in this forum.

Read already the 3 pages , nothing ready so anti- Singaporean leh.

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal,

May I know how soon did UOB disburse the first payment to UEM?

So happy, just received uem invoice,another 10% completed. Now 45% completion.
Btw I heard if bank release 50% loan, we can request start to service loan so tat dun hv to pay interest, is it true?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal,

May I know how soon did UOB disburse the first payment to UEM?

Looking thru e invoice, they put 2 payments together which due on 23 feb. 10% and 15%. I won't know they disburse to developer or not.
Ytd received is another 10% due in mar.
Until now never receive invoice fr Uob. Wat abt u?

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walaueh...looks like RM is strengtening against SGD...
Called some money changers and one told me that RM has been strengthenning the past few days...
Jialat lo...need to TT large sum to pay balance of 20% house price soon...

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that SGD will strengthen soon... :biggrin:

RMSGD.jpg

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any economist knows what caused it to strengthen?

I also called today and the best rate I got was only 239.50. At 241.5 just few days ago, I was waiting for it to go back up and it's also back firing on me now. Chamzzzzzz

Walaueh...looks like RM is strengtening against SGD...
Called some money changers and one told me that RM has been strengthenning the past few days...
Jialat lo...need to TT large sum to pay balance of 20% house price soon...

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that SGD will strengthen soon... :biggrin:

View attachment 3861

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes madam. Sorie Sorie

Btw sis, did UOB request for 3-month bank statement showing where your salary was credited into? They want pay slip, NOA and that's fine. Why should I furnish my bank statement??? The officer was responding fast, but when I requested him to seek waiver on the bank statement, I have not heard from him since. Guess he didn't want hassle putting up a waiver to management ... What the fishhh....

Guys

Got proper thread wif regards to ringgit rate leh. Update there la

Last edited:

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes madam. Sorie Sorie

Btw sis, did UOB request for 3-month bank statement showing where your salary was credited into? They want pay slip, NOA and that's fine. Why should I furnish my bank statement??? The officer was responding fast, but when I requested him to seek waiver on the bank statement, I have not heard from him since. Guess he didn't want hassle putting up a waiver to management ... What the fishhh....

This request is common la... Just need evidence of your salary and savings level.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I can have many accounts ... Their reasoning was "to show where your salary is credited into" ... What's the relevance ar? I find it ridiculous leh. From my statement, they can also see my lifestyle pattern, and guess what, the next thing will be receiving heaps of cold call telemarketing because our lifestyle info was "sold" ... I'm not comfortable showing them statement leh ...

This request is common la... Just need evidence of your salary and savings level.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes madam. Sorie Sorie

I told them its personal so can't give. I only give pay slip, iras, cpf n letter of employment.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I can have many accounts ... Their reasoning was "to show where your salary is credited into" ... What's the relevance ar? I find it ridiculous leh. From my statement, they can also see my lifestyle pattern, and guess what, the next thing will be receiving heaps of cold call telemarketing because our lifestyle info was "sold" ... I'm not comfortable showing them statement leh ...

If they insist, u can just show credit transaction. Or print 15 mths statement for them to see your stable income

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, if they play hard ball, I will use dark marker to blank off all other details, leaving just the salary portion. That should fulfill what they asked for. Am I playing with fire? Haha

If they insist, u can just show credit transaction. Or print 15 mths statement for them to see your stable income

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told the bank that it is a joint account and my other half is not willing to share the info therein (which, incidentally was the truth).

In the end, no need to, so long as there are other documents that can prove your salary level and savings/liquidity level
(eg IRAS, stock shareholdings, payslips, can't remember what else, etc).

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Copy that :smile:

Another hilarious thing. Asking for letter of employment, and yet need to make a phone call to my human resource to confirm my employment. What?! Hello?! So many double efforts. Of course they can call all they want la. Just saying :smile:

I told the bank that it is a joint account and my other half is not willing to share the info therein (which, incidentally was the truth).

In the end, no need to, so long as there are other documents that can prove your salary level and savings/liquidity level
(eg IRAS, stock shareholdings, payslips, can't remember what else, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.