• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook

Alfrescian
Loyal
few things to consider bros...

1st to launch/complete means that it will be perpetually surrounded by construction projects as the rest of medini takes shape over the years...always work in progress...

also after 99 years,...then how?. in sing, can enbloc and top up lease...become brand new again,...in M'sia..after 99 govt take back?....my great grandson may curse me..haha.

any bros any idea?..

i have a malaysia friend who faces the same problem in KL. a few years before the 99 year land lease expired, they were told to pay a certain sum to extend the lease for another 99 years. how much i have no idea. so it may be similar for johor.

gskalra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really wonder what kind of businesses are they targeting to bring into Medini. Because that will help gauge the vibrance of the city and project.

Anyone has any information on that?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went a few times but they weren't opened then ...

From mydin towards the Kota iskandar, the site will be on your left bro. Very easy to spot one. They also have hoardings all over with their name on it

DOA bro, have u been to the site/sales office?..is it the same as the address listed on their web?.

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my 3 years stay at NI... minor power outage happens about 3 or 4 times a year... major power outage (like the whole NI blacked-out) happens about 3 times... good to have some alternative source of light handy

Hi Lemans2011,

How long did each outage last?

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went a few times but they weren't opened then ...

From mydin towards the Kota iskandar, the site will be on your left bro. Very easy to spot one. They also have hoardings all over with their name on it

You may be knocking at the wrong door bro,...they put the contact as menara kotaraya,...jalan trus there...somewhere near causeway i think...they may have set up shop over there.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
More than that... They have chio bu to take the cheque off your hand, instead of just letting u dropping it into the box. The chio bu will also guide u where to sign on some papers :wink:

Let us know the status, example units unsold, lease balance etc once u have visited please. They close at 5.30pm tho

Ya. they would have the model there and basket for you to throw your cheques in...haha.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
More than that... They have chio bu to take the cheque off your hand, instead of just letting u dropping it into the box. The chio bu will also guide u where to sign on some papers :wink:

Let us know the status, example units unsold, lease balance etc once u have visited please. They close at 5.30pm tho

5.30?..how to throw cheques at them?...i still need to go bugis to get divination lot from kuan yin first....shang shang qian then can buy,....after that got to go home ask my cai shen (wife) for clearance also...i reckon by the time all done, left carpark facing units only..haha.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah.. if this is true.. it means the development cost amidst all the rise of material cost is so little..
So Singapore HDB is really way overpriced...

Then this project will kill all the other high end condos since people buy these for rental... Just like the Sail.. 99 year doesnt matter...

Looks like 1Medini finally launched. I got an email from them that early bird prices are RM298K to 784K.

Interestingly, seems like the minimum threshold of RM 500K for foreigners DOES NOT apply.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah.. if this is true.. it means the development cost amidst all the rise of material cost is so little..

bro,..u are too kind with your words, let me rephrase for you.

"We're screwed!!"..

haha.

cheers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. It was on the card.

The sign is there for everyone to see but sadly Singaporeans are too caught up
with condemning PAP policies to see it.

Actually what is so bad about merger with Msia, like that average Singaporeans got more space to move - from JB to Penang. Much better than being squeezed by PAP and foreign trash in tiny SG.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
for my understanding puteri harbour & medini land is 99 yr lease land & due to this there is no min. purchase requirement for foreigners.

Puteri is freehold -- you won't find anything below 500k there anyway.

1Medini is leasehold -- other than 3 bedders & duplex units, all other units should be less than RM 500k.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then this project will kill all the other high end condos since people buy these for rental... Just like the Sail.. 99 year doesnt matter...

Was told by an agent that Medini will have a lot more apartments. Impiana might be the last apt in East Ledang & freehold too, so in my opinion that could be a better buy.

Low quantum for 1Medini could make it tempting for some buyers though...

Experts like IskandarRocks, Puteri Harbour, investor -- kindly comment?

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those bros who planing to buy , do it fast . Got a hint from MY lawyers that they are going to up the foreigner levy from current 10K to 30K liao ! Any bros here receive the same info ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.