• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat snake until cross the straits ar? I'm not so daring Lo ... Me guang Ming zen da de DA NAN REN Lo :p

wow , took leave or eat snake unofficially ?
Share share e info on the properties u seen ytd leh
laoniang interested to and hope can persuade mother to buy another one.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, for fellow members that wants something below 500k in HH (through sub-sale), I viewed the terrace (double storey) in the gateway. A few units are available so u may check them out :-)

how's e condition of the subsale ? Since within yr budget , what r u waiting for ?
But subsale have to pay a lot of upfront cash coz have to absorbed a lot of fees etc.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am the last minute dragon. The last before the year of the snakes. A fire dragon. My child will be a water dragon. Actually my dad is a water dragon as well. Dragon lady born in my year will be a very talented individual but destined to be alone for a while as men are in awe of her. Daring and a risk taker though seldom out rightly impulsive. Remembered this from somewhere. They kept me in back then though the water broke for a couple of days, guess they wanted me to be a snake but I popped out regardless hehehe.
Oh , means your birthday coming soon !!! Here's advance birthday wish for our dearest bro wuqi!I wish you will be more happy in life with the new born arriving soon and buy more properties and earn big bucks!!!
Bro Wuqi, you are giving away little clues about who you are. Look this clever Dragon lady is putting together all the clues that pop- up. Very soon we will ALL know who you are and where you stay in HH. Better save yourself the agony and come out TODAY and tell us who you are and where exactly is your house in HH. Then ALL can come over and give you "ANG PAU" and heap good wishes and drinks and food and gifts on YOU So how........?????

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia may sell electricity to Singapore
01:57 PM Jan 05, 2012SINGAPORE - The Prime Ministers of Malaysia and Singapore have discussed the possibility of Malaysia selling electricity to Singapore.

This was announced by Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak during a joint news conference with his Singapore counterpart Mr Lee Hsien Loong at the end of the third leaders' retreat between the two countries.

Mr Najib said if the plan comes to fruition, it will be a private sector-driven initiative.

Responding to this, Prime Minister Lee said Singapore is very open to importing a certain portion of electricity from Malaysia, if the terms are right and if the private sector proposes an attractive offer which Singapore cannot refuse.

However, he stressed that the offer has to be in accordance with proper safeguards.

Mr Lee said in reaching a decision on the matter, Singapore will need also need to study the environmental impact of power generation companies.

The delegations have completed the retreat meeting. CHANNEL

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does this selling electricity proposal affect us, property-owners in JB?:confused:
No effect right? Zzzz.... Sianz....

Btw, how to edit my list of properties?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh .... Is that all?????!!!!! Piang

Malaysia may sell electricity to Singapore
01:57 PM Jan 05, 2012SINGAPORE - The Prime Ministers of Malaysia and Singapore have discussed the possibility of Malaysia selling electricity to Singapore.

This was announced by Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak during a joint news conference with his Singapore counterpart Mr Lee Hsien Loong at the end of the third leaders' retreat between the two countries.

Mr Najib said if the plan comes to fruition, it will be a private sector-driven initiative.

Responding to this, Prime Minister Lee said Singapore is very open to importing a certain portion of electricity from Malaysia, if the terms are right and if the private sector proposes an attractive offer which Singapore cannot refuse.

However, he stressed that the offer has to be in accordance with proper safeguards.

Mr Lee said in reaching a decision on the matter, Singapore will need also need to study the environmental impact of power generation companies.

The delegations have completed the retreat meeting. CHANNEL

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay la, given its age. Needs touching up and Reno, as per usual. Some are selling with tenancy together, some are vacant. Actually if u r talking about the upfront 10%, it's the same whether u buy from gamuda or private owner, because gamuda doesn't give rebates in HH. NI got some rebates but not a significant sum. Of course, legal fees etc we need to bear, usually about 4 to 5% of the purchase price. But the beauty is that I can move in sooner while servicing the loan, and I can see the actual condition of the house, instead of off plan. Just that no defect liability period, but u also wont hope defects occur right? So that's just an added insurance for the DLP.

U should have a look too. I'm acting and some my ground checks la. not just merely waiting. Will share once I have secured one ...

how's e condition of the subsale ? Since within yr budget , what r u waiting for ?
But subsale have to pay a lot of upfront cash coz have to absorbed a lot of fees etc.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just called both HH and NI, the green confirmed to launch 22x75 & 22x100, but they are super reluctant to inform the indicative price.
Anyway, judging from their current fairway suites leftover unit, level 4th, 1020 sqft at 450k, 540k for 22x75 terrace just doesn't make sense to me.
They debated that 540k and 600k are just rumour, they won't admit any of those... :-)

As for NI precint 8b, no more 10k rebate, still have 5 end lots available. 2 at the main road, 2 shorter version and 1 beside the TNB. Intermediate? Plenty of choice with good number (such as 28, 8/8..etc)

Some are bumi lots.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay la, given its age. Needs touching up and Reno, as per usual. Some are selling with tenancy together, some are vacant. Actually if u r talking about the upfront 10%, it's the same whether u buy from gamuda or private owner, because gamuda doesn't give rebates in HH. NI got some rebates but not a significant sum. Of course, legal fees etc we need to bear, usually about 4 to 5% of the purchase price. But the beauty is that I can move in sooner while servicing the loan, and I can see the actual condition of the house, instead of off plan. Just that no defect liability period, but u also wont hope defects occur right? So that's just an added insurance for the DLP.

U should have a look too. I'm acting and some my ground checks la. not just merely waiting. Will share once I have secured one ...

oh , i like to buy new house only ... if investment then its ok to buy subsale since am not e one staying .
But i heard the fees could add like like 15-20k leh ...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya la...about 4 to 5% lor. Should not exceed 5%. I have gathered all info how they calculate stamp duty, legal fees etc

oh , i like to buy new house only ... if investment then its ok to buy subsale since am not e one staying .
But i heard the fees could add like like 15-20k leh ...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal, if I buy subsale, can I buy something less than rm500k?

depends u simi lang lor .
a bro mentioned that can up the sales price to rm500k in order foreigners to buy. but i dun know works or not .
have to ask e agent how they gg to do e magic !

trithl

Alfrescian
Loyal
a bro mentioned that can up the sales price to rm500k in order foreigners to buy. but i dun know works or not .

Sure ok one, mark up the price in the S&P. but you have to agreed with the owner before hand. of course, Lawyer must be aware of the whole process.

So this involve co-operation between buyer, seller, banker, agent and lawyer !!! But as far as I understand, nothing prevent the magic from happening... :-)

gskalra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure ok one, mark up the price in the S&P. but you have to agreed with the owner before hand. of course, Lawyer must be aware of the whole process.

So this involve co-operation between buyer, seller, banker, agent and lawyer !!! But as far as I understand, nothing prevent the magic from happening... :-)

Should do some magic so that the initial downpayment can be covered by the loan too...

Status
Not open for further replies.