• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Agents' commission

Dijaya Land.jpg
Whats this sis? Any link?

DREAMorACTION, I have enclosed the file.. Please take the map as an aproximation of the land purchased by Dijaya.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Huh sis? I'm confused leh ... If I think it's good to post? I have read the report and I saw nothing that shouldn't be post? I'm blur Liao ...

Sorry to have confused you, sometimes I talk without thinking:smile:, that's y I always laughed at jokes that are few days old.. Ok, what I meant was.. I used to get this reports which I don read but wonder anyone in this forum is interested. N I tot need to post pages by pages, which I din know how to attach, till you mentioned the word "link" than I realised I could post the link.. :p

Last edited:

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was an article in the Chinese papers a few months ago interviewing some PRs why they didn't convert to SG citizenship. One of the interviewee is a PRC PR married to SG citizen, she cited her reason as losing the pension/medical benefit for elderly that she will be entitled if she were to return to China.

The other day heard on radio about China govt having headache to ensure enough pension for elderly with the fast ageing China population. Was thinking PAP is the best, no such headache since pension only for selected few among themselves, sure have enough to pay the pension.

It is debatable whether a full scale pension for a country is fiscally possible. But some form of assistance should be necessary. Many of us may lose our jobs, fall chronically ill and face with some kind of personal disasters.

To deny help to one who has contributed to the economy and helped to build the country in the past is cruel. And taxing them beyond their financial capabilities is utterly lack of compassion.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

ohhh .. okay. All cleared now sis, no worries

Your word of the day to describe you today: SOPHISTICATED :smile: :smile: :smile:

Sorry to have confused you, sometimes I talk without thinking:smile:, that's y I always laughed at jokes that are few days old.. Ok, what I meant was.. I used to get this reports which I don read but wonder anyone in this forum is interested. N I tot need to post pages by pages, which I din know how to attach, till you mentioned the word "link" than I realised I could post the link.. :p

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

good evening bro. thanks for your superb efforts! yes I have a very clear indication of where it is now. Surprisingly their land are actually on the left side of laguna. I thot it'd be on the right because the main road access is there. looking at it, there might build new access. will just wait and see now because the deal will be concluded in september.

funny I immediately imagined it to be something like casa almera because of the location fronting the straits. maybe next time we can really use gondola to travel short distance to the neighbouring tamans haha …

thanks for your brilliant work again! have raised your reputation points :smile:

DREAMorACTION, I have enclosed the file.. Please take the map as an aproximation of the land purchased by Dijaya.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
found more info

http://www.nanyang.com/node/458471?tid=643

i added just a little bit of the english translation for those salient points … hope its accurate la ...

两国发展商联手催旺买气 购中国豪宅送大马房屋
头条 全国 2012-07-01 17:59
(八打灵再也1日讯)大马及中国地产发展商合作推销两地房屋,以“购买千万令吉中国豪宅,赠送50万令吉大马房屋”为卖点,外加以一站式服务代申请“我的第二家园计划”,促使中国人就本地高档房屋拥有率大增!
目前许多中国发展商在我国大量购买房子,旨在把本地房子当“礼物”送给在中国购买1000万至2000万令吉房子的购屋者。
大马地产发展商抓准商机,借此与中国发展商合作,向对方介绍符合其“买一送一”销售需求的房子,进一步鼓吹两地房屋买气。
代申请“第二家园”
我国向外国房屋买家提供的服务包括为他们申请“我的第二家园计划”、代保养房屋、出租房屋让屋主赚取利润等方式,让外国买家更安心。
国际地产私人有限公司董事主席饶安昌向《南洋商报》说,中国高档房子一般叫价上千万令吉,当地发展商借以“赠送大马房屋”的销售方式招生意,这趋势今年开始流行。
新泰取消第二家园计划 刺激大马吸引更多外资
饶安昌说,区域国家如泰国、新加坡、越南及柬埔寨的房价高涨,大马屋价在亚洲属最便宜,而且在2至3年内能升值5%至15%,成为了外国人在大马购屋的最大吸引点。
The property prices in Malaysia are the cheapest in Asia. The prices in thailand, singapore, vietname and myanmar have increased a lot. Property in Malaysia can appreciate 5% to 15% and it has become the biggest attraction for the expats to purchase here.
“目前以槟城高档房屋最热卖,依序为柔佛、霹雳及巴生谷一带。
“中国人多喜欢靠海的本地房屋,常在冬天来马住上几个月,避寒兼度假。”
Chinese people likes the residential dwellings near the sea. They visit and stay for a few months during the winter time to avoid the coldness and have a vacation.
国际地产公司去年也开始为独自来马购屋的外国人提供代为申请“我的第二家园计划”服务:“许多富豪或商家有意愿申请这计划,我们则以专业手法代办,会收取一些手续费。”
饶安昌说,大马政府规定外国人只能在本地购买50万令吉以上房屋,但也有不少人选购上百万令吉的屋子。
中日港澳热衷参与
“我们会主动献议外国人加入我的第二家园计划,再协助他们申请,以推动这政府计划,推高本地产业发展及提升大马经济。”
他指新加坡及泰国已取消类似我的第二家园计划,大马则持续开放,能吸引更多有意在外地购屋者。
他说,该公司推出“购买本地房屋配以我的第二家园计划”销售方式颇为受落,目前超过2000名中国人通过这项计划在本地置业,日本人更是热衷参与,依序则是香港及澳洲人。
中国发展商购整栋公寓
饶安昌说,中国发展商一般上会整栋购买本地公寓,每栋备有200至300个单位,之后再分别赠送给在中国购买千万令吉豪宅者,或进行投资。
中国发展商大量购买本地房屋,购价可比市价便宜10%。
他说,该公司最近刚与中国某发展商签署合约,对方在邦咯岛购买价值8000万令吉的公寓,内有超过80个单位,供作对方‘送礼’用途。
国际地产公司为产业代理商,主要向中国发展商介绍本地房地产,协助他们来马物色适合作为“礼物”的房屋。
购千万房屋赠百万房屋
饶安昌指出,一般上,在中国购买1000万令吉房屋者,可在大马获赠约100万令吉房屋,购买当地约2000万令吉房屋者,则可获赠价值200万令吉的本地屋子,以此类推。
买主多为企业家
“中国房地产在当地出售的高档房屋,可高达5000万令吉,所以屋主获赠本地房屋的价格也较高,可能获赠500万令吉本地房屋。”
他指中国买者在当地购买上千万令吉的高档房屋类型,以公寓、独立洋房、度假房屋为主,价格至少1000万令吉,买者主要为企业家及投资者。
他说,本地有数家私人房屋发展商联络该公司,希望能把其房地产介绍给中国发展商,用以配合“买一送一”房屋配套进行销售。他们大部分来自吉隆坡,其它包括霹雳、马六甲等。
there are several private developers got in touch with the said company, hoping to introduce their properties to the Chinese developers, to promote the "buy one free one" package. majority of them come from KL, others include perak, malacca etc.
独家报道:蔡晓薇

Last edited:

geritan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi,
Just to share. My family and I went to CIQ at causeway to renew our MACS last week. No photos needed, even though we had them. We also didn't have to fill in any forms too. Just passed them our passports & paid RM $30. Done in 10 mins!
The main inconvenience was that we had to go to another counter first and surrender our IC's and exchange it for a visitors pass before going to the MACS counter. Not sure how to find the counters just ask the police officers standing around. (that's what we did).
Please note that we were renewing out expired MACS. Not sure if this applies to new applications. :smile:

No photo needed for first application too when my maid got her done in May.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

No photo needed for first application too when my maid got her done in May.

Please note that "they" are not very consistent, the last time we renewed, was on the way out, u turn at CIQ, officer told us just stopped by the side, walk to an entrance, took a lift up...so to b safe just prepare photos n forms.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sanur, Wuqi,

This is the question I need to confirm, remembering vaguely it has been mentioned by Wuqi before.

For 30 Day renew of Social Pass / MAC renew:
Can we drive MY registered car and U turn at Malaysia CIQ, without driving over the 2nd link bridge or First Link Bridge? (bec it is illegal for S'porean and SPR to drive MY regd Car into Sgp).

If yes, where do we U-turn?

Please note that "they" are not very consistent, the last time we renewed, was on the way out, u turn at CIQ, officer told us just stopped by the side, walk to an entrance, took a lift up...so to b safe just prepare photos n forms.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Macs

Thank you for the confirmation :smile:

That sounds about right. Card exchange was at the ground floor. Than had to walk back up and than go through a stair well and into some arrival area. Sorry, I can't really recall the exact directions because it was our first time there and I literally asked every custom/security officer we met for directions along the way. The last time we did our MACS was at second link, also had to ask for directions, but didn't have to get a security pass.
This time round we wanted to try the causeway just for the experience. :smile:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Macs

---------------------------------------------
Feng Shui Focus – Iskandar Malaysia

In Prof Joe Choo's last article, the geographical form of Penang Island was studied from an Environology perspective, with the right front and back limbs of the turtle-shaped island pushing it forward. George Town is located at the right front limb while Batu Maung is at the right back limb. We look at the contributing influence of this shape to the property market in Penang.

As one of the three urban centres of peninsular Malaysia, Johor Bahru is an important industrial and commercial centre to serve the southern region. It enjoys a close socio-economic relationship with Singapore. A large number of residents in Johor Bahru work in Singapore to earn higher income and Singaporeans travel to Johor Bahru for shopping and entertainment.

Whenever Johor Bahru is mentioned to foreigners, we always describe it as the town next to Singapore where it has higher platform. Do we still have to illustrate it in such a manner to them? With the comprehensive development plan for Iskandar Malaysia, these actions will be able to uplift the position of Johor Bahru to another level. There are 5 flagship zones for this development; each one carries its own functions and identity according to their historical background and connectivity.

From the Feng Shui perspective, the southern tip of Johor looks like a crab claw which one side is longer than the other. The location of flagship zone A is at the centre; B is located at the centre part of the short claw; C is at almost at the end of the shorter claw; D is at the longer claw and E at the furthest of all.

Singapore started to blossom when the first Johor-Singapore Causeway was opened in 1978, followed by the Tuas Second Link in 2008, which enabled the transfer of earth energy to continue strengthening this city. According to Feng Shui Principles in this particular case, Earth's energy travels from higher land mass to lower area through the same conductor, hence it bounces back when it has reached the optimum level. Now this pool of earth energy will benefit Johor Bahru and it is what we need to transform the modest city into a spectacular metropolis.

Flagship Zone A – Johor Bahru City
It is the heart of the plan, where it will serve as the financial, commerce and retail hub, replete with arts and culture and others. Zone A sits on a flat piece of land with high land on both sides and the northern sector supplying energy. It is also facing the Johor Straits and is located at the concave side of the straits. In Feng Shui, we emphasise on this fundamental foundation which is high land on the back, different rigidity such as river, sea or lake in front and lastly is on the concave of rivers or roads.

Land masses have energy. We know this through our understanding of gravitational effect - the higher and bigger the mountain, the greater the force it exerts downwards and sideways. This exertion of energy is inexhaustible, continuous and cumulative. As it pushes downwards and sideways, the energy is transferred through solid matter in the mountain. This energy transference is conducted through matter of similar rigidity and according to one of the Laws of Thermodynamics – from a higher energy level to a lower energy level. The live energy will stop or disperse when it meets a different rigidity such as water.

A winding river is one that curves inwards and outwards, and during this process the earth energy reaches the natural barrier and it will either be collected or dispersed, depending on the curvature of the river. If the river embraces the land (we call it the 'concave'), the energy will be collected. On the opposite side (we call it 'convex'), the energy dispersed. We can see the effects on the fertility of the soil. The vegetation on the concave side is greener and lush compared to the convex side.

As it seems, Johor Bahru has all the elements required to become a vibrant district.

Flagship Zone B – Nusajaya & Medini
Besides the fact that it sits on the convex of the Johor Strait, it is a challenging area because of the natural land form and rivers. If the developers involved in Zone B are able to retain the natural landform to preserve the rivers, they will be harness the natural earth energy and mitigate the effects of sitting on the convex of the straits.

Flagship Zone C – Western Gate Development
Zone C is set to become a maritime hub, as it faces the South China Sea. From the Feng Shui point of view, the landform of flagship zone C is a tongue shape land which is almost similar to New York City.

New York City is connected to the Long Island City and West New York with bridges to tap the earth energy. In Zone C's case, it is supplying energy to Singapore through the Second Link which is exhausting and it is hard for it to come up, but we can take advantage of the nearby high land which is located at the west sector but divided by Sungai Pulai. To beef up the development here, the area developers should build bridges to connect both sides of the river.

Flagship Zone D – Eastern Gate Development
This development is sitting on the longer claw which the earth energy is weaker compared with the short side. The government has been putting in a lot of effort in making it an integrated hub and fully utilising its infrastructure, and yet it has not shown the expected results.

The ideal landform for a port is to have a 'screen' across the strait or in front to give the protection and serve as the barriers; the 'screen' could be one or many pieces of boulders, small hills or even islands. A living example in Malaysia is Port Klang which is shielded by Pulau Klang, Pulau Indah, Pulau Che Mat Zin and others.

Flagship Zone E – Senai - Skudai
According to the plan, this is going to be the logistic hub and base for several major multinational electronics manufacturers. This is a flat land and with two rivers running from the north to the south which provides a pool of homogenous and stable energy to sustain the growth of the plan. If the investors were to design and built the premises according to Feng Shui foundations, they will be able to have stable growth of businesses.

Prof Joe Choo was elected the President of the Malaysian Institute of Geomancy Sciences ("MINGS") in 2008, a post which she currently holds. She was recently awarded a professorship by the Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China. She acts as consultant to various development projects and is frequently invited as speaker at many government and private property functions. Joe also conducts classes for the Persatuan Architect Malaysia ("PAM") and the Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents ("MIEA").

Status
Not open for further replies.