• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neshnara

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Neshnara,

In which area? lot size (55 x 80) seem quite bigger for cluster house, but build-up (2923sq) quite small as for semi-D. I think it is not a standard lot, i guess is cluster end-lot or corner lot. Could advise on the buying price? discount early bird, freebies? Thank you.

Its at Nusa Duta. You are right it's a corner lot. Standard lot size is 35X80. Currently they selling their new phase at about 880K standard lot and they giving 25k discount. Comes with free legal fees and 1 year free maintainance.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its at Nusa Duta. You are right it's a corner lot. Standard lot size is 35X80. Currently they selling their new phase at about 880K standard lot and they giving 25k discount. Comes with free legal fees and 1 year free maintainance.

Oh is it nusa duta 2?

neshnara

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh is it nusa duta 2?

I'm not sure if its Nusa Duta 2 or what. All i know is this launch faces the lake. The show unit is under construction and will be ready in abt 2 months. I am aware that Nusa Duta is bare unit. I love the ammenities and the convenience.

kengheng23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Agents' commission

Distance wise not much diff.
EDL connects directly to the existing north south highway entrance at Tebrau Highway.
Second link connect into Senai North exit.

You save on the diff check point toll (Woodlands Vs Tuas)

Either way is a smooth sailing as you dun hv to exit from the highway after custom connect you directly to the north south highway off to KL.

If you go by EDL,you only pay a rm2.10 toll at selapas,then all the way until kl rm41.30

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scare away? Don't think so bah ... Many are still waiting for the tipping point to happen in another few months ... Do I believe that the tipping point will create a magical wave of new buyers and drive the prices higher? It's possible when you look at the prices of the new skyscrapers ... It's absolutely shocking to me

Wow , why prices for basic house also hitting 1M mark ? Will scare away Singaporean home buyer or not ?

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal

^^Not claiming insurance? TP doesn't really bother about such traffic accidents unless there is *touch wood* fatality involved or damage to public property.

At least you are OK. Now in SG have to be very alert. Many of these heavy vehicle drivers follow their own country's highway code, not Singapore....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

^^Not claiming insurance? TP doesn't really bother about such traffic accidents unless there is *touch wood* fatality involved or damage to public property.

At least you are OK. Now in SG have to be very alert. Many of these heavy vehicle drivers follow their own country's highway code, not Singapore....

Not claiming ba. No evidence . Go jb repair is cheaper. I think I can get VIP card fr the spraying shop Liao.

Both at turn right lanes , I was at extreme right lane . It's was amber light so I stopped but e lorry Cheong and swayed to my lane ..... Damn this lorry driver.....

Last edited:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not claiming ba. No evidence . Go jb repair is cheaper. I think I can get VIP card fr the spraying shop Liao.

Both at turn right lanes , I was at extreme right lane . It's was amber light so I stopped but e lorry Cheong and swayed to my lane ..... Damn this lorry driver.....

I bought n instal Basic one on my dashboard d week after ferrari incident. Just for precaution. Quite cheap abt 90$. Use sd card n will record over after 4hrs. If bigger storage card can be til 8hrs.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

I bought n instal Basic one on my dashboard d week after ferrari incident. Just for precaution. Quite cheap abt 90$. Use sd card n will record over after 4hrs. If bigger storage card can be til 8hrs.

Ya lor , so many bought during IT show so no stock. Then shit happened ..... Haiz.
Mine was 298 leh. But they will install for me .

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Crystal, am glad that you are safe n well. Do take care

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any damage to the lorry? Particulars exchanged? Only afraid the driver may make a claim against you when you didn't!

For repairs, I generally will buy the parts in SG and then utilize MY labour rates. However for spray painting, I believe quality in SG is superior to MY generally.

Status
Not open for further replies.