• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, the visa is only for 10 yrs. I assume tat new criteria will kick in after e 10 yrs. can u renew based on criteria today or do u follow whatever prevailing criteria then? What if existing participant fails e new renewal criteria? Have u checked with mm2h on this? Thx

No, have not checked but I do follow all their updates regularly.

10 years is sufficiently long and anything after 10 years is bonus. By then probably would have move on to other things. And if need be and there is new requirements, I will go with the new requirements. Life is too short for me to worry over long horizon.

Cheers.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
The water pump provided by HH emit high pitch bang bang sound like machine guns... Initially I thought that is normal but I begin to realise the golfers looking at my house whenever someone is showering on 2nd floor... (Initially I thought they are admire me showering..) Finally I realise my pump is really faulty..

The german pump (can't remember the name is selling at 1500rm..) I found a good alternative at the DIY shop beside the kopi shop at Bukit Indah 2.. just outside Nusa Idaman..

The brand is GCE... from Korea.. price is 350rm.. I got it installed and think it is not bad, very quiet and sufficient for 3 persons to shower (in different rooms of course) at the same time.... For guys with water pump issues and don't want to spend >1000rm, can consider this..

Lobang to share..don't say I don't tell you!

You can actually go to Grundfos guys, there is one at Taman Tasek, very near to the Maybank there or alternatively go to the one at Taman Sentosa.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Commercial - Deleted

I assume you are sales agent for Nusa Duta....or related.
For the cluster, there's no perimeter fencing ?

My understanding is that Gated Community means strata-titled. Are they all strata-titled ?
If not, can it still be perimeter fenced and with guards to stop public from entry into the estate ?
Thanks.

Hi Aisanbo, are you referring to the new cluster or the ones that were under the second phase?
The ones under 2nd phase which keys were just collected recently are fenced.

No, its not strata but they have applied to have access cards and perimeter fencing. I checked
with IJM, only with police intervention can one be allowed access. Myself have been denied more
than a few times to check as i forgot to bring my access card.

Even owner must give IC/Driving license and register to go in.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
For me, I am planning to retire and stay here due to lower cost and stretching my S$ and so the MM2H.

And I also enjoy owning a good car at so much lower than in SG which I intends to use for travelling here in Malaysia due t practical reasons and also the cheaper petrol.

As and when, I can still make use of Sg facilities after having contribute to build through taxes all these years.

I see this pluses in having the MM2H and anytime I can stay for long period without worrying about exiting and coming into the country.

Yesterday i fetched and sent my relatives from SG, took them around for a few meals and sent them back to East side. Relative was surprised, lets just say very surprised as he obviously thought i lived in a house on stilts. Yes MM2H allows maids, etc. There are already some who has established companies here and using that, employed part time local workers for their houses.

There are also at least 2 i know who has worked through agencies to get a local MY company to get in foreign workers who are subcontracted to the family. You can bring in your car as well tax free. You can also apply for a new passport (must do this ahead of time for travelling) when your passport expires at the SG consulate on #35 at City Square.

Caught in a heavy jam about 7pm to the 2nd link and on the way there, saw police patrol. Thank goodness i saw a heavy
vehicle flashes its lights at me so i kept to 90kmph. Sure enough, a while later i saw the police roadblock.

When i finally got through the jam, sent them back and came back in, it was about 8.35pm. Still saw the road block as i was going back. Flashed lights to the cars going in the other direction like the other cars were doing but in my case, i flashed lights all the way back to warn all who would bother.

Some guys must have thought i was being funny as he flashed a long time in return.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro, the visa is only for 10 yrs. I assume tat new criteria will kick in after e 10 yrs. can u renew based on criteria today or do u follow whatever prevailing criteria then? What if existing participant fails e new renewal criteria? Have u checked with mm2h on this? Thx

Hey bro, i understand from speaking with someone that its on the existing criteria and that it will be easier to renew provided one has a clean record (keep the nose clean) and didn't over draw on the amount that should be kept in the bank, etc.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
No, have not checked but I do follow all their updates regularly.

10 years is sufficiently long and anything after 10 years is bonus. By then probably would have move on to other things. And if need be and there is new requirements, I will go with the new requirements. Life is too short for me to worry over long horizon.

Cheers.

Agree, 10 years is a long time although time passes so fast it seems after NS. Before that, it felt like limbo without the rock.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
There is also a superb one but he is based on one of the main roads in Geylang and i can't remember now. He made several of my friends able to walk from severe dislocation and helped those with severe migraine. Even thumped his chest and said, you don't need to come back anymore. Quite true as those who went to him did get better and there was always a long queue. Its in the middle of nefarious activities so best to go with wife, etc.

The doc is from China if i remember correctly but its been a long long time since i went to the Eastern side. He accurately predicted i have bone trauma from the way i walked without even looking at my scars.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday i fetched and sent my relatives from SG, took them around for a few meals and sent them back to East side. Relative was surprised, lets just say very surprised as he obviously thought i lived in a house on stilts. Yes MM2H allows maids, etc. There are already some who has established companies here and using that, employed part time local workers for their houses.

There are also at least 2 i know who has worked through agencies to get a local MY company to get in foreign workers who are subcontracted to the family. You can bring in your car as well tax free. You can also apply for a new passport (must do this ahead of time for travelling) when your passport expires at the SG consulate on #35 at City Square.

Caught in a heavy jam about 7pm to the 2nd link and on the way there, saw police patrol. Thank goodness i saw a heavy
vehicle flashes its lights at me so i kept to 90kmph. Sure enough, a while later i saw the police roadblock.

When i finally got through the jam, sent them back and came back in, it was about 8.35pm. Still saw the road block as i was going back. Flashed lights to the cars going in the other direction like the other cars were doing but in my case, i flashed lights all the way back to warn all who would bother.

Some guys must have thought i was being funny as he flashed a long time in return.

I was one of those flag down by Malaysia TP yesterday....caught in the jam at 2nd link as well...really bad day for me...For those travelling during Raya period, please keep to speed limit and drive safely...Guess road will be very congested during this period as well so be careful...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Homeinjb, apologies for the delay, i have not even done my own claims, etc yet from my business trips/hospitalization as a lot of distractions recently. I have also received your PM and purposely called up HH management and the rep concerned, Chris to find out more about this.

From what i understand:

Though i have no vested interest, (In fact, Chris was very surprised i recommended people to him as i never told him prior to today) i have called up several people for you though i am in SG today.

1. Chris did inform you that the corner unit is subject to be converted as the approval still comes from the goverment. He claims you may have been confused as to what he can do as there was no promises that the lot cannot be converted to Bumi before the government review. He claimed that he did inform you that a government review was forthcoming and it was still subject to one before it is finalized. You asked him to do his best but he gave you no promises that it could be done.

After the review/approval is done, there can be no turning back once a place is international lot or Bumi lot. So if its before review, then its possible but after review, it is not.

2. If it is converted since some corner units are taken up for Bumi, then their only recourse is to refund you the deposit
with the accumulated interest back to you.

3. I have listened to a third partys words as well and Chris's version holds pretty much true.

I would strongly suggest to have a proper conversation with them, get back your deposit and see if he can work something alternatively for you.

Else,best to look somewhere else. Best wishes.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I was one of those flag down by Malaysia TP yesterday....caught in the jam at 2nd link as well...really bad day for me...For those travelling during Raya period, please keep to speed limit and drive safely...Guess road will be very congested during this period as well so be careful...

Sorry to hear Nick, i high beamed a few cars but they just kept going faster. :(

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 i think, blk 124 has one. Not that cheap but pretty good.
There is also a good one at Bukit Indah, its at the roundabout just besides the Gu Wen Cha.

Good - Best definitely - Cheap though it isn't

Else there is one more run by Koreans doctors, in the row opposite the Eurorich (Platinum Bistro) Its called Xiang Xin Zhong Yi

Thks boss. Roger that. Tango yankee!

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You might want to consider Eu Yan Seng at Paragon. They are certainly professional. I'm not sure how effective they are in treating headache, but they seem to specialize in maternity related conditions and pain management. So you might want to consider.

Conditions that our physicians treat at Eu Yan Sang Premier TCM Centre @ Paragon include:

• Cancer Management
• Eye conditions
• Fertility treatments
• Women’s Health including menopause
• Men’s Reproductive Health
• Pain Management
• Musculoskeletal conditions
• Sports injury

Thks my Lord! Will try out a few but hopefully one is enough...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thks boss. Roger that. Tango yankee!

No problem, the one at Bukit Indah, is macham like a engineer or a mad scientist albeit a brilliant one at that.
Almost everyone that goes in will leave with tears when coming out. 3-400 each time but worth it. I have a
good friend who shared with me one nearer to some dodgy areas that is well reputed to help alot of internal
stuff, need his permission to share though.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem, the one at Bukit Indah, is macham like a engineer or a mad scientist albeit a brilliant one at that.
Almost everyone that goes in will leave with tears when coming out. 3-400 each time but worth it. I have a
good friend who shared with me one nearer to some dodgy areas that is well reputed to help alot of internal
stuff, need his permission to share though.

So ex? I tot MY cheaper? My mother ask my wife go SG . Maybe she got no enough sleep so headache. Will look into whether to visit the "MAD SCIENTIST" kekekekekeke:biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
So ex? I tot MY cheaper? My mother ask my wife go SG . Maybe she got no enough sleep so headache. Will look into whether to visit the "MAD SCIENTIST" kekekekekeke:biggrin:

Yes, the normal ones are definitely MUCH MUCH cheaper then even in SG but this guy is famous for his one time visit here in MY. Confirm 99% will leave with some tears but very good guy. Shingles etc he helped a few i referred to him. Even correctly predicted the sex of a few babies without scanning.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks my Lord! Will try out a few but hopefully one is enough...
the one at ang ko kio ave 10 is good... must see the lady tcm doctor.. I thought you are looking for
someone in malaysia..

must call before heading there

Cao Shu Feng (wed, Sun)
Blk 408 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 #01-789 Singapore 560408. Tel : 6456 0789

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.