• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Supporters fall in here!!! Season 2008/09

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... i think he will probably be asked to paid some damage and cost to the DJ and also order to do some community works....

He'll probably be fined and asked to pay compensation to the victim.
I am surprised that having been a celebrity for so long he still kenna fall into this type of "trap".
Have seen many similar cases all over the world even here in Singapore. These opportunists will "create" a situation to bait the celebrity or filty rich victim in an attempt to demand compensation. In 99% of cases the $$$ is paid up coz the victims would not want the negative publicity. I guess Stevie or his minders just weren't experienced enough to deal with the situation and lost their heads.

I remember few years back in Singpore, a certain red devils football team were here on tour and staying at the Shangrila Hotel..... a couple of the footballing stars took the opportunity to visit Orchard Towers and got entangled in a "situation" with some bapoks there. Luckily for them their minder was able to negotiate with the OKT and settled before the police arrived.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please not like Joey Barton Bro, Joey went to prison:eek:

And yes hope this does not affect Liverpool's chances in the second half of the season. Thus far Rafa, the club and the PFA appear to be providing good support to Gerrard.

If Your club wants to be a class above the rest, now is a good time to show it, instead of issuing a disgraceful statement of support to a thug.

At least Man City had the guts to get rid of their bad boy.:wink:

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Your club wants to be a class above the rest, now is a good time to show it, instead of issuing a disgraceful statement of support to a thug.

but when it happen to an Man Utd's players or team,then it is alright.
why you never ask Alex to sell Wayne Rooney,when he admit that he was having some gambling's problem and flirting around. also Rio Ferdinand,when he was having problem and was suspended for about 3 months.
and also when Man Utd was here on tour and was having problem at Orchard Road and cause a scene..

why you do not ask Alex to sell away the whole team. so please do not come here and only say bad things about Liverpool and Liverpool's players,when Man Utd also have this type of problem before. what they do,they also issue statement to support their own players.

and sorry to point to you that Man City was forced to sell him by the fans and not on their own wish. but Liverpool's fans is supportive of Steven Gerrard.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was one of them Rio?:biggrin:
I remember few years back in Singpore, a certain red devils football team were here on tour and staying at the Shangrila Hotel..... a couple of the footballing stars took the opportunity to visit Orchard Towers and got entangled in a "situation" with some bapoks there. Luckily for them their minder was able to negotiate with the OKT and settled before the police arrived.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?:wink:

actually "innocent until proven guilty" is not actually correct in Law interpretation.

If person A kill person B in front of 100 people. Person A is charged by police but not yet sentenced by court. Can person A say he is innocent until proven guilty. sound ridiculous but "innocent until proven guilty" actually meant innocent unless sentenced by court which is logically incorrect.

back to Piew
can someone make a quote of all his posts here and post in the Man Utd thread, maybe his Man Utd mates will ask him to stop posting his stuffs here.

why I don't do so. sorry but I will never enter a Man Utd thread.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was one of them Rio?:biggrin:

I think Rio's incident was a different one from this Orchard Towers case...... that happened at a party thrown by the local sponsors that brought them here...... the party was attended by some local celebrities and models whom the Man U players mistook as hookers brought in to spice up the party :biggrin: .... when she was given the F*ck & Forget treatment she went to the press :(

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the song that get Stevie G into trouble
dedicated this song to him, hehe..
Phil Collins - Against All Odds
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sjt0av-GWak&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sjt0av-GWak&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to see the Reds back to winning ways again with Stevie in fine form notwithstanding his court case hanging over his head. Rafa was right to play Gerrard and keep him busy thinking about football instead of his personal troubles. Also good to see Torres slowly eased back into the game and scoring to boot.

YNWA

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
do not talk about those things again.
we are all supporters of club,let just enjoy and move on.
no point keep on posting and it will never end.

yesterday,we dominate and should have been 2 or 3 goals ahead in the first half. but we just cannot score and Preston made us work hard for the win.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And Keane is back to his bad habit of missing the goal:(

confidence is everything in football and life.
Life in general are always 50% natural ability, 30% hard work and 20% luck.

Robbie Keane is suffering from poor form, low morale and luckless in front of goal. He can't do anything right at the moment. Torres return meant that Keane could be benched for quite a while. or we could play 4-4-2 with Torres and Keane but I like 4-3-2-1 - we look stronger in the middle with 3 CM and Torres can do the lone striker role to perfection.

why Benitez sign Keane when he want Gerrard to play behind Torres. what is Keane role - reserve striker? when the 1+1 forward role is played by Torres and Gerrard excellently.

Keane wasn't the worst signing for Liverpool this season. The worst are those 2 donkeys on the left and right flank of defence. Andrea Dossena ( Italian International ) and Philipp Degan ( Swiss International )

Those 2 defenders are really awful. They are fully responabile for that 2-4 league cup defeat at Tottenham. Benitez should sell those 2 before anyone realize they are still around at Anfield.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rafael Benitez launches astonishing attack on Sir Alex Ferguson

Benitez has attacked Sir Alex Ferguson for criticising the fixture list and accuses him of not respecting officials
Times Online
Rafael Benitez, the Liverpool manager, has launched an astonishing attack on Sir Alex Ferguson, by claiming he is above punishment from the game's governing bodies. The Spaniard says Ferguson is the only manager who is not be reprimanded for outspoken attacks on referees and officials.

"I was surprised by what has been said, but maybe they [Manchester United] are nervous because we are at the top of the table," Benitez said. "But I want to talk about facts. I want to be clear, I do not want to play mind games too early, although they seem to want to start."

Benitez said he wanted to discuss facts and, reading carefully from a piece of paper, he stated the reasons why he felt Ferguson and United had escaped punishment where others had fallen foul.

"On November 1, they played Hull [City] and Mr Ferguson had a two-match touchline ban and a £10,000 fine after confronting Mike Dean, the referee, for improper conduct," Benitez said.

"We started the Respect campaign, and that was when [Javier] Mascherano was sent off [last season] at Old Trafford. The referee [Steve Bennett] was the referee when they played against Wigan - he could not see the handball against Wigan by Rio Ferdinand, he did not give a penalty. They won the game and they won the title in this game.

"I think it will be the same referee who will be in charge of their game in hand this season [against Wigan]. During the Respect campaign - and this is a fact - Mr Ferguson was charged by the FA for improper conduct after comments made about Martin Atkinson and Keith Hackett. He was not punished. He is the only manager in the league that cannot be punished for these things."

Last week Ferguson accused the Premier League of favouring Liverpool by weighting their schedule with home matches in the early part of the season, however, Benitez refuted those claims. "Then he was talking about the fixtures. Two years ago we were playing a lot of early kick-offs away on Saturdays when United were playing on Sundays. And we didn't say anything.

"Now he is complaining about everything, that everybody is against United. But the second half of the season will see them playing at home against all the teams at the top of the table, it is a fantastic advantage. But at Christmas, United played on the 29th and the rest of the teams played on the 28th. We were away against Newcastle two days after playing Bolton. They were playing about 40 hours later, they were not complaining then.

"If he wants to talk about fixtures, and have a level playing field as you say in England. There are two options if we don't want more problems with fixtures.

"One is the same as in Spain, the draw for the first part of the league is known, everyone knows which weekend. In the second-half everyone plays the opposite, so you all know.

"Sky and Setanta have the right to choose their games and it will be the same for everyone. So Mr Ferguson will not be complaining about fixtures and a campaign against United.

"Or there is another option. That Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.
Benitez also offered Luiz Felipe Scolari a word of advice as he prepares to take his Chelsea team to Old Trafford on Sunday.

"We know what happens every time we go to Old Trafford," he said. "The United staff, they are always going man-to-man with the referees, especially at half-time when they walk close to the referees and they are talking and talking.

"We need to know that I am talking about facts, not my impression. There are things that everyone can see every single week. Are they under pressure? Maybe they were not thinking that we would be at the top of the table in January. But we are at the top of the table and they are nervous.

"I am not telling the authorities what to do. But I have been here for five years and know how things are going on. I will be watching United's game with Chelsea. The result does not matter to us, if we win at Stoke that result does not matter.

"I was surprised United wanted to start the mind games too early, maybe it is because we are top of the table. But I only wanted to explain our position.

"I have decided that I had a lot of information and I have been watching every single week what has been going on. Then they started talking about us, but every single week we know they will be talking.

"But we want to stay at the top and maybe they will talk about us right to the end. To hear someone talking when he has problems with referees every single week, and now complaining about the fixtures and complaining about everything, I think that is not fair.

"You can see every single week how they put [referees] under pressure, we know this. We have seen it before. We have seen players sent off at Old Trafford and we do not see our opponents sent off. It is part of the game. But to complain and to always have an advantage is not fair.

"We had a meeting in Manchester with managers and FA about the Respect campaign. And I was very clear, forget the campaign because Mr Ferguson was killing the referees, killing Mr Atkinson, killing Mr Hackett. But he is not punished. How can you talk about the respect campaign and criticise the referee every single week?

Benitez also revealed that he was still to receive a firm offer of a new contract. "You can analyse the facts and come to your own decision and ideas There is still no news about my contract, my agent has not received any documents so he is a little bit disappointed. But we will see. I would rather not talk too much about this, though, when we have an important game ahead."

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rafa gone ballistics, why? He's playing into pld fart's silly games. I have a gut feel, Rafa will go into overdrive and start chopping and changing his first 11. Habis!!

shining shin

Alfrescian
Loyal
to clarify first and foremost... i am not a die hard liverpool fan but i am hoping that they win this season's league title.

but last night just looking at the starting line up for stoke v liverpool made me sick. why oh why start with torres and kean on the bench? can any reds fans know?

if the league title is what liverpool so desperately want to win then put your best players in the starting line up. when you are 2 or 3 up then sub your star players to protect them from injury.

rafa seem to be doing the opposite. protect the stars until liverpool is losing or the game is heading for a draw. by then it might be too late to turn things around... a draw means losing 2 precious points... if man u won all their games in hand they would have 1 point more than liverpool right? sickening isn't it?

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
to clarify first and foremost... i am not a die hard liverpool fan but i am hoping that they win this season's league title.

but last night just looking at the starting line up for stoke v liverpool made me sick. why oh why start with torres and kean on the bench? can any reds fans know?

if the league title is what liverpool so desperately want to win then put your best players in the starting line up. when you are 2 or 3 up then sub your star players to protect them from injury.

rafa seem to be doing the opposite. protect the stars until liverpool is losing or the game is heading for a draw. by then it might be too late to turn things around... a draw means losing 2 precious points... if man u won all their games in hand they would have 1 point more than liverpool right? sickening isn't it?

Torres came on as a sub in the 60th minute for Riera and they were playing with Dirk Kuyt as the main striker. You're right about Keane. Playing an unfit Torres was a mistake.
It was just one of those nights for Pool. I dun know whether Rafa's outburst has anything to do with it. It may have put unnecessary pressure on the players to get a result. Credit to Stoke though. They played better than they did against the Red Devils.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bad result for Liverpool.
now with 2 games in hand,Man Utd will have the advantage.

no advantage. still 17 matches to go. Man Utd will not win all 19 games in a row nor will pool and chelsea.
More points will be dropped

1 point in front or behind now, never mind.