• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LIVE ELECTION snippets!!! 5 September

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is happening to our pap leaders and candidates who are standing at this election

what is happening

the speakers are really dull and they are just reading

giving long winded policies ,plans, upgrading projects - in a very dull and monotonous manner
as if they themselves do not believe what they are saying. you can see how lackluster they are

I watch any oppo speaker, just switch your channel, and you see fire, thunder, explosions and loud applause...so full of commitment, so full of fire, so full of passion
so full of purpose, so full of dedication...full of honesty, truthfulness and commitment....we have a big pool of oppo speakers

what is happening

has the ground changed in favour of the oppo
or is it just an entertainment evening for bored singaporeans
who returned to the comforts of their home, have a tiger, have a good laugh

and come polling day, they will vote the only party they will always trust and worship - the P A P !!!

will the P A P capture more seats this time round, or will they concede a few to the oppo....

the ground feeling is strong...but at the end of the day, Singaporeans are pragmatic people. THEY WILL ALWAYS VOTE IN THE PAP GOVERNMENT.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
1441456372143885.jpg

20:31
Happening now: At PAP rally at Chua Chu Kang Sec Sch

Lawrence Wong spoke briefly in Mandarin about the importance of voting for the right party to continue Singapore's upwards trajectory.

In English now: "Why do boundaries keep changing? I also ask that question. Boundaries might change, candidates might change but the PAP is always the same! We will always be the party on your side."

like kee chiu he asked who you trust?
obviouly NOT PAP

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
20:53
happening now: Pap rally at petir road

holland-bukit timah's christopher de souza is up next. He tells the crowd he has made 10,800 visits in the past five years to understand first-hand how to partner residents through difficult moments and build a strong community." st photo: Yeo sam jo

big fuck!!!!!!!!​

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TODAY
1 hr ·

#GE2015: During The Workers' Party's rally today, party chief Low Thia Khiang held up a piece of paper and said that Punggol East SMC had a $280,000+ deficit before his party took over.

"Now I would like to ask the PAP, where did the money go?!" Mr Low said in Mandarin. Recap of today's rally:

11988305_10153241688092572_4293085249651084803_n.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Perhaps to buy lots of mangoes. :biggrin:

TODAY
1 hr ·

#GE2015: During The Workers' Party's rally today, party chief Low Thia Khiang held up a piece of paper and said that Punggol East SMC had a $280,000+ deficit before his party took over.

"Now I would like to ask the PAP, where did the money go?!" Mr Low said in Mandarin. Recap of today's rally:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kerala (language: Malayalam) is the equivalent of Teochew for the southern Chinese. :biggrin:

Bro, I have a genuine (OT) question, I sincerely and curiously want to learn what is the meaning of "Teochew for the southern Chinese"?

My guess is that you are referring to the teochews being the minority among the cantonese, or something like that, did I guess right or not? or you mean something else?

Please elaborate, thanks. :smile: