• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LIVE CHATS CUM HERE -POLLING RESULTS

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need for them to find another cushy job. That job will come to them. Not a single cent loss in income for sure.

Agree. They will never "lose" no matter what the outcome.

Winning are losing are concepts that don't apply to them. They have backdoors, undertable arrangements, and golden parachutes. Some of them could even be relieved at having "lost" an election.

The ones that have a real stake in the outcome are serious opposition candidates (not GMS) as well as residents.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN who knows but I know for a fact there are some sinkies who will only vote oppo when the oppo party is WP KNN :wink:

I am one such voter. This was a decision I made after 2015 during which I voted for SPP (in 2015, and in 2011). I decided thereafter, either WP stands where I am, or I'm not voting opposition.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Change from within will not happen his life time.
Want to really show change, lift that bloody party whip.

Pity.......he is the man with all the talent but not the destiny,would he go to the grave with his heavy regrets or will he find the courage and last bit of strength within to carry the emperor palpatine Lee and toss him over the railings into the reactor even if at the cost of his entire life's work's meaning.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the overall % drop across the board.

Hence please give a cheer to West Coast oppies' residences they're the bravest of them all.

Don't forget West Coast got a ton of new Chinks Citizens and two tons of Boomers that's the reasons they won. But Cheers to the brave 26.6% who stand to fight the impossible fight and nearly win......... I SALUTE to that fighting SPIRIT. FIGHTING ~~ !

Never say never and NEVER give up !

This is an embarrass lost to PAP mandate %, they nearly lost BP, BB, West Coast GRC and East Coast GRC too. There's nothing to be proud this round they've fail badly all around. What they have actually gained or achieved is more hate for the MiWs but everything to cheer for the Oppies and their supporters.

It's a good win given the odds for oppies we have to fight against the left over credits acquired by LKY through our own elders the Pioneer Generations it's not an easy uphill fight.

MiWs are shamed. Well done Oppies, i salute you too.

View attachment 85897
West coast from 78% to 52%

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what's the point of scorin on percentage points and gains
the important thing is victory!!!!!!!!!

the winner takes it all - even if won by half percent!!!!!!!!