• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LIVE CHATS CUM HERE -POLLING RESULTS

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also a round of thanks to those new citizens who feel white is a boring colour and decided to make a difference...respect...

They are citizens in name only.....trust me......why would they vote for a pro sinkie party?

They know they aren't us and we aren't them.....any foreigner "new shitizen" that votes oppo are not worth their salt.
....they are supposed to be wolves not sheep.....

Vote oppo so their future PRC,ceca or pinoy brethrens can't come to Singapore?

Any new citizen who votes for oppo are dumb or up to no good,I don't want them and o don't trust them.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are citizens in name only.....trust me......why would they vote for a pro sinkie party?

They know they aren't us and we aren't them.....any foreigner "new shitizen" that votes oppo are not worth their salt.
....they are supposed to be wolves not sheep.....

Vote oppo so their future PRC,ceca or pinoy brethrens can't come to Singapore?

Any new citizen who votes for oppo are dumb or up to no good,I don't want them and o don't trust them.
Nope some of them find standard of living here high as well and of course going back to the village will be a loss of face...some had lost their jobs during covid...I know at least 20 pr and new citizens working in sk...rem imh and skgh are there and where do the nurses come from? Sgreans alone wont be able to make such changes

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need for them to find another cushy job. That job will come to them. Not a single cent loss in income for sure.

Jobs are the least of PAP's worries......if it's jobs they care about they wouldnt be fighting so hard......only daft and stupid low Maslow sinkies worry about jobs.

The stakes are high here....PAP is fighting for everything,the empire,the trillion dollar coffers,their crony families,the right to rule and lord over 5 million sinkies,most importantly the economy......god knows what percentage of the economy pap and cronies and friends and their foreign buddies own and control.as far as I know this country belongs to PAP......they were willing to sacrifice 3.5 million sinkies for the sake of GDP,I don't believe PAP will not march in the SAF and loyalists and implement martial law if they have to.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope some of them find standard of living here high as well and of course going back to the village will be a loss of face...some had lost their jobs during covid...I know at least 20 pr and new citizens working in sk...rem imh and skgh are there and where do the nurses come from? Sgreans alone wont be able to make such changes

I don't mean them going back.
I mean would they not want their friends and family to come here too and enjoy the party?
What do u think voting oppo would do?first we would demand a cap in ft numbers,next we would demand a reduction....

Not to mention oppo is kinda like a nationalist party like Japan,Jap only like their own kind and their own people and their culture and hence national policies are predominantly pro Japs and anti outsiders.....

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mean them going back.
I mean would they not want their friends and family to come here too and enjoy the party?
What do u think voting oppo would do?first we would demand a cap in ft numbers,next we would demand a reduction....

Not to mention oppo is kinda like a nationalist party like Japan,Jap only like their own kind and their own people and their culture and hence national policies are predominantly pro Japs and anti outsiders.....
Voting oppo if oppo wins will ensure there are 2 political parties to serve them for next 5 years

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at the overall % drop across the board.

Hence please give a cheer to West Coast oppies' residences they're the bravest of them all.

Don't forget West Coast got a ton of new Chinks Citizens and two tons of Boomers that's the reasons they won. But Cheers to the brave 26.6% who stand to fight the impossible fight and nearly win......... I SALUTE to that fighting SPIRIT. FIGHTING ~~ !

Never say never and NEVER give up !

This is an embarrass lost to PAP mandate %, they nearly lost BP, BB, West Coast GRC and East Coast GRC too. There's nothing to be proud this round they've fail badly all around. What they have actually gained or achieved is more hate for the MiWs but everything to cheer for the Oppies and their supporters.

It's a good win given the odds for oppies we have to fight against the left over credits acquired by LKY through our own elders the Pioneer Generations it's not an easy uphill fight.

MiWs are shamed. Well done Oppies, i salute you too.

pJYJsfG.png

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why angry?
lose lose lah
never prepare the ground properly
the pap have been grooming the ground for decades
you just come in and want to grab the fruits
come on lah
the people are all behind the pap
good or bad we are all behind the pap
so newbie come and want to makan
very difficult lah .....good luck in five ten yrs time
pap will stay forever

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nevertheless please give a cheer to West Coast oppies' residences they're the bravest of them all.

Don't forget West Coast got a ton of new Chinks Citizens and two tons of Boomers that's the reasons they won. But Cheers to the brave 26.6% who stand to fight the impossible fight and nearly win......... I SALUTE to that fighting SPIRIT. FIGHTING ~~ !

View attachment 85897

U got 2020 results compared with 2011?

Wanna see like what difference is there really.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kinda amazing west coast grc fell by nearly 26%.......what the hell happened there?i mean east coast almost tie with PAP but all in all they didnt change much from 2016 only minus 6%.

It's all because of oppie Bock. But it's okay. In GE2025, oppie bock may not be around or he's be as feeble as chiam. PSP is a party revolving around the cult personality of Bock. Without Bock, PSP is like any other oppie party that can only win around 35% of the valid votes.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last but not least thanks to SamBoss for SBF & your wisdom it has help many Sinkies understanding the truth in the COVID scare hence through which many changed sides.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's all because of oppie Bock. But it's okay. In GE2025, oppie bock may not be around or he's be as feeble as chiam. PSP is a party revolving around the cult personality of Bock. Without Bock, PSP is like any other oppie party that can only win around 35% of the valid votes.

When one of us has fallen it is so that many more would rise. :p <3

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the overall % drop across the board.

Hence please give a cheer to West Coast oppies' residences they're the bravest of them all.

This is an embarrass lost to PAP mandate %, they nearly lost BP, BB, West Coast GRC and East Coast GRC too. There's nothing to be proud this round they've fail badly all around. What they have actually gained or achieved is more hate for the MiWs but everything to cheer for the Oppies and their supporters.

It's a good win given the odds for oppies we have to fight against the left over credits acquired by LKY through our own elders the Pioneer Generations it's not an easy uphill fight.

MiWs are shamed. Well done Oppies, i salute you too.

View attachment 85897
from this chart, tampon tin should be pm as she added the highest margin of voters (more than 6.9%) to the pap side.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When one of us has fallen it is so that many more would rise. :p <3

Most of you are pieces of shit that no voter can identify with. Without a prominent person like an anchor minister or ex-PAP MP to helm the GRC team, oppies have no chance. WP won in sengkang because of media publicity Jamus received and the WP branding. PSP has no branding besides being Bock's party.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of you are pieces of shit that no voter can identify with. Without a prominent person like an anchor minister or ex-PAP MP to helm the GRC team, oppies have no chance. WP won in sengkang because of media publicity Jamus received and the WP branding. PSP has no branding besides being Bock's party.

tharman should leave the PAP and start his own party......any grc he contest would be an overwhelming victory.